Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

guardiananubite
Regular poster

Re: Gloves in series and films (leather, latex & pvc)

Post by guardiananubite »

Heres a bunch of scenes from Riverdale series (appears to be Season 6 episode 14) with Cheryl Blossom (Madelaine Petsch) and Veronica Lodge (Camila Mendes) wearing long leather gloves. damn i kinda regret i stopped watching this show around season3 lol

guardiananubite
Regular poster

Clip from Korean drama "Miss Monte Cristo" with red long leather gloves

Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

was wondering where to post this,then i got tired so here goes :p
no idea who she is or is it a real film,just know i cant remember when i saw a female fighter whos long gloved :D
wow this is mega-hot

njoy :)
guardiananubite
Regular poster

Ceramic wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:46 am was wondering where to post this,then i got tired so here goes :p
no idea who she is or is it a real film,just know i cant remember when i saw a female fighter whos long gloved :D
wow this is mega-hot

njoy :)
wow this is so interesting, would never expect something like this to come from the Philippines lol. im unable to find out who is the girl though
guardiananubite
Regular poster

Love this Atomic blonde scene. most likely everyone knows this already but its defff worth bumping:

much less known is this In Time deleted scene with Amanda Seyfried (i think the embed is disabled based on preview but really worth watching too):
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

Has anyone ever seen the episode of LOIS & CLARK: THE NEW ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN, "Target: Jimmy Olsen"? It features Michelle Phillips wearing a number of quite alluring gloves.
guardiananubite
Regular poster

guardiananubite wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:36 pm came across this gem with heather graham in long leather gloves + red coat:

this yt video kinda sucks (its janky and low quality) but if you're interested further it's a movie called Baby on Board (2009) & the scene with gloves runs for nearly the entire first 20 mins and then appears again around 33min mark

also related to heather graham, there's another movie called My Dead Boyfriend and where she costars with Gina Gershon who wears long leather gloves + black cape somewhere towards the end - here's an article for some pix https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... riend.html
for those still in need of the heather graham one here's a waaaaaaaaay better version uploaded by this awesome channel

guardiananubite
Regular poster

hello, anyone here familiar with Delta of Venus? features actress Marketa Hrubesova wearing long leather gloves visible underneath a coat for a decent stretch of the film, and there's even a spicy sex scene while still wearing said gloves

here's some choice stills i got

enjoy!
devdas5z1

Post by devdas5z1 »

I'm watching Season 2 of Only Murders In the Building. Episode 3 has a nice longish scene of Selena Gomez wearing short black leather gloves, and the camera stays on her for most of the scene.

Edited to add: finished season 2. The end of episode 6 is worth seeking out. Short black leather gloves again, but they're a little longer than they appeared at first. I'd guess they have 2-4 inch cuffs. Lots of close ups at the climax of the episode.
guardiananubite
Regular poster

something i never noticed until recently is that in Spiderman 2002 movie Mary Jane (Kirsten Dunst) was wearing long black leather gloves at the funeral scene. can see starting 1:00 of this clip

wonderful

Return to “Non-nude area”