Those with a mask fetish.

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Those with a mask fetish.

Post by countrylatexglover »

How are y’all holding up? This has been going on for a long while now and those with a glove fetish it seems as though the gloves have heavily subsided for the virus unfortunately but masks are a new fashion accessory your not allowed to be without at this point.

I know with my love of gloves it was crazy at first with everyone wearing them but now that that has gone away i think it has calmed down for a lot of us.

But if you have a mask fetish it has to be crazy seeing everyone wear masks now a days.
willbull
Occasional poster

Re: Those with a mask fetish.

Post by willbull »

I ha e enjoyed it, but everyone is not as impressive as others. It depends on the person, the mask, and how they are wearing it. Also you factor in what they are wearing, their disposition and if they have on gloves.

When my wife has to go in somewhere it is great to see her with ppe on. One of her sisters had on a mask and her glasses while she was talking to me, that was fun. My wife and her other sister went grocery shopping with n95s and purple nitrile gloves, that was amazing!
czol

Post by czol »

I knew a thread like this would pop up and boy do I struggle with my mask fetish...holy smokes, as it turns out it beats my glove fetish hands down and believe me - it's an absolute nightmare at work.

A couple of days ago I spoke to one of my colleagues, she is smoking hot in her 40's and she was wearing a nice pair of calf-height combat boots and a black mask up to the eyes and at some point she took the mask off with a silent moan and looking exhausted and relieved. Well I had to end the conversation quickly...the worst part is that I have a (business) appointment with her next week, knowing she'll sit next to me and I'd hear her muffled breathing and talking through the mask and maybe even see her wearing gloves.
:wtf: All I can think of is being her doormat and keeping her boots pristine, really.

Now adding salt to the injury is the fact that's getting cold outside and my female coworkers slip their feet into knee high leather boots which is another of my fetishes, I try to work at home as much as I can as otherwise I'd go insane at the office, just looking at them with their boots and masks, dammit. If I only knew how to hide some spy camera, that would yield hours of 'fun' content.
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

I love seeing surgical masks with yellow household gloves on women, theres something about the two combined that just do it for me
czol

Post by czol »

It's worse than I thought, Jesus almighty...one was already wearing a pair of tan colored tall knee high boots yesterday, the ones I like the most - with low heels, riding boots style. That one is a mean b....h and single, far out of my age preference (she could've been my mom) but a masked meanie in boots...hell yes.
We do have a few boxes of disposable nitrile gloves scattered around the offices but haven't seen many takers so far. I should've swapped them with boxes of S sized latex ones, the whole office would smell like some latex SM cave. :lmao:
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK
1968Gloved4life
Occasional poster

Post by 1968Gloved4life »

I have a mask fetish also . Since the pandemic I have seen some interesting and sexy mask . At a certain drive-thru the girl at the window wears a white ear loop mask . But in the front of the mask is a black lace covering the white . I wonder if she is trying to make the best of a bad situation or maybe she likes wearing a mask . She looks pretty hot
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

czol wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:28 am It's worse than I thought, Jesus almighty...one was already wearing a pair of tan colored tall knee high boots yesterday, the ones I like the most - with low heels, riding boots style. That one is a mean b....h and single, far out of my age preference (she could've been my mom) but a masked meanie in boots...hell yes.
We do have a few boxes of disposable nitrile gloves scattered around the offices but haven't seen many takers so far. I should've swapped them with boxes of S sized latex ones, the whole office would smell like some latex SM cave. :lmao:
I bet no one has used the gloves in a very long time either lol if they are even still there. I have asked my job for gloves as I was tired of using my own at work. They gladly gave me some boxes and said if you need more let us know. We are actually encouraged to use them but I’m the only one who does. Sad that no one else wants to. I actually had a user at work who wanted to but was afraid of being seen as a germaphobe. Sadly that’s the kind of think I hear a lot is people are now afraid to use them as protection. I have evens seen people afraid to use winter gloves because of this.

I could take. Or leave the mask we use to use them at home for fun and now no longer so I’m sad about that. She never really liked them anyway but now really hates them. I guess since she doesn’t have to wear gloves we still use them at least that is important.
riven2357
Occasional poster

Post by riven2357 »

i've always had a mask fetish, but i also work in surgery. i've kind of learned how to turn it off, but there are still plenty of people i enjoy seeing wearing a mask. so sadly for me it's less sexual, but it's nice that i get to see it daily even before the pandemic.

Return to “Talk Forum”