The Damage of Glove Fetish Comments on Youtube Content Creators

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Abigal

Re: The Damage of Glove Fetish Comments on Youtube Content Creators

Post by Abigal »

Sorry, blonde moment..... what is ASMR? I see it on some of the links and mentioned here but can't for the life of me work out what it stands for. Took me ages to find MILF a few years back when guys kept calling me it and i was only 28 then!!!
xxx Aby xxx
EyesLikeLenses
Regular poster

Post by EyesLikeLenses »

Most people are also clueless about what ASMR means as it is a strange, relatively new phenomenon that has taken off on Youtube over the last several years. Wikipedia should help explain what it is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASMR#:~:t ... by%202021.
Last edited by SexySurgical on Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: wrapped link to text-segment in [url]-tags (next to colour wheel)
beachbreak
WWGFA donor

Post by beachbreak »

To be honest there are many creators who are abusing ASMR.
I find many glove contents on youtube without proper sound.
They know they are doing glove fetish stuff but they act like they are doing ASMR thing
so they can get views from glove loving people while presenting themselves
they are not making fetish contents. Very ridiculous.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Jake also posted an explanation back when we started the ASMRchive.
Jimglove
Regular poster

Post by Jimglove »

ASMR is something I'd experienced long before YouTube even existed, but I had no idea what it was. It was just a feeling I had experienced brought on by certain sounds and sights - but nothing to do with gloves, and not sexual in any way! So, it was quite nice when it became a 'thing' as I finally found out what this sensation was, and that other people felt it too. It does now seem like it's assuming a life of its own that is nothing to do with the actual sensation.
Abigal

Post by Abigal »

Thanks guys - its now as clear as mud to me lol. I don't think i get that feeling. Yes i love gloves, but the feeling i get is predominantly sexual and that goes for my partners over the years.... well those that have told me anyway :)

xxxxx
xxx Aby xxx
Jimglove
Regular poster

Post by Jimglove »

I should add that the sound of rubber gloves gives me very sexual feelings, but nothing to do with ASMR! The various sounds of rubber gloves are a huge turn-on in my opinion!
APC
WWGFA donor

Post by APC »

I've read almost every post on this thread and there are a few really good comments and some I don't agree with. I don't feel we should be shaming people who request content from ASMR artists. Personally I see no problem with people requesting custom glove content from ASMR artists, I've done this myself occasionally. It's more a matter of gauging if the person your making the request to is in the right state of mind to be comfortable with the request. If I've learned anything in life it's that "HOW" you go about doing something is far more important that what it is your trying to achieve.

I've seen plenty of the strange YT comments people are referring to on this thread and agree that many of them are inappropriate. However as someone else stated, this isn't just a glove fetish problem on YT.

I think the main problem with all of this is simply the digital technology we have is very new to all of us. This everyone's lives being on display all around the world is not a natural thing for us humans, and it's all come into being in a very short space of time. In addition to that I believe that the more we engage with this technology instead of real human face to face engagement, the less we learn about healthy communication. I think if we keep heading down the path we are on, it's only going to get harder for people to learn how to be polite and respectful in the way they communicate. I'll provide an example;

In a digital messaging setup; someone could continue to say things in a demanding and inappropriate way and most of the time the result would be they end up blocked, or just don't get a response from the receiver. There is no real closure to the discussion leaving the sender too many reasons to assume why it went wrong (thus reducing the chance of them being able to learn from their mistakes). In a real interaction with a person, the sender would receive more context by the way in which their message was taken by the receiver i.e. facial expressions, tone, the awkwardness of the situation and maybe a serious talking to from receiver. These situations while awkward may help to teach those whom tend to be very demanding or socially cold how they can improve.

The above examples play out on both sides of the issues to. People on one end of the scale are becoming increasingly demanding and cold towards others, on the other end people are also becoming overly sensitive and far too easily offended by others. Fundamentally the less we really truly interact as humans, the less opportunities we will have to grow socially, the more socially awkward and creepy we may become or be perceived.
Vinie
VIP

Post by Vinie »

16:18 - she is speaking out for some moron that commented and did something not really appropriate with regards to one of the glove videos. So the glove content from her will be minimal / only in roleplays. :S
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

86 subs only. I hope her getting linked from here wasn't causal in bringing the goons there... :'(
Vinie wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:56 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFT4Rzk66pc

16:18 - she is speaking out for some moron that commented and did something not really appropriate with regards to one of the glove videos. So the glove content from her will be minimal / only in roleplays. :S

Return to “Glove talk forum”