Morning Shower

Post your real life glove stories here
mkopli
Regular poster

Morning Shower

Post by mkopli »

Hello all my first real post since comming back into this forum.

So this does not happen all the time but when it does it is great.

So one morning while in the shower before i start work since covid been working from home the house is quiet kids sleeping and the only ones up are myself and the wife. So while i was in the shower my wife pops her head in the bathroom and in her hands she is holding a piar of Yellow Rubber Gloves. She says to me "do you want to cum" so i said "Yes" with a smile. She comes into the bathroom as our bathroom is downstairs and she starts to put on the gloves in front mf me she knows i love this and she says " look your excited" so she starts to jerk me slowly at first then she says "do you want me to wash it for you?" i say "yes" and hand her the shower gel i pore some of the shower gel on her gloved hands and she starts to clean my winky. By this time i am hard and love every minute of it she then picks up the pase faster and faster she goes she swaps hands and keeps the pace up before moving back to her good hand and rubs the head with her gloved hands i love the feeling f the small dimples on the gloves all the while i am getting closer and closer. From the sound of her gloved hands and the shower gel i tell her i am close and then she makes me cum in the bath she cleans her gloved hands and i say a super big thank you and finish cleaning myself.

As i said it does not happen all the time but when it does i love it.

Hope you all like.
NCGlover

Re: Morning Shower

Post by NCGlover »

Nothing better than surprise glove fun!!! My girlfriend has done similar shower surprises for me before and it truly is the best! I'm glad you have a wife who can have fun with you like this :8up:
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

What he said ^^^^^

Sweet wife uv got there :)
mkopli
Regular poster

Post by mkopli »

Thank you guys your right there.
tronn206