New super long satin gloves have arrived

Show off your glove collection here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

KlausNick092
Regular poster

New super long satin gloves have arrived

Post by KlausNick092 »

Hi all, so in my other post (viewtopic.php?f=71&t=35984&p=118331#p118331), I mentioned that I would do a review when these crazy super long gloves I found came in so here it is! :lol2:
ImageImageImage

So first let's talk about the length, this particular glove is 115cm, putting it on felt like I'm wearing a bodysuit, now why would you want a glove longer than your arm? I don't know I just know I want it. There are also shorter length like your standard 50cm-60cm gloves and come in different colours, but I think only the black goes up to 115cm.
ImageImage

Next the material, the satin seems similar to the Japanese glove that I got from Aurora:
viewtopic.php?f=109&t=33625&p=109638#p109638
So it's on the thicker side, if you like thicker satin gloves this could be for you. Now the fingertips are also like the aurora gloves where they are a little pointed and the stitching where the thumb meets the glove also seem to follow the aurora glove pattern, perhaps they share the same pattern.
ImageImage

So all in all, it's a unique pair of gloves, the material's good and I can see myself buying from that store again.
customaestro

Re: New super long satin gloves have arrived

Post by customaestro »

Good review. I got a pair coming as well but it was a pain. The seller wanted to know all my measurements etc. must be because it had to be made to order
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

very nice purchase,congratz :)
is it onesize like in all places? did u just buy it and he shipped it?
measuring myself to some seller is something i rather avoid..
115cm is insane indeed,but oh well,we live only once,so what the hell... :p
KlausNick092
Regular poster

Post by KlausNick092 »

Most items are one size, just select the colour and length then place the order and wait for the gloves to arrive, no fuss. But yea as Customaestro pointed out there are some made-to-order stuff.
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

Oh I probably picked the made to order gloves. But I’m looking forward to getting them. How long did it take you to ship? I see you live in Singapore so it’ll take less time than australia
KlausNick092
Regular poster

Post by KlausNick092 »

For me it took about 2 weeks
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

wishing you all the best and many happy gloved hours with them ;)
can ya check with the seller if he has another ways of buying other then that taobao thing? want a pair or 2,74cm long,white and something else.
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

I had trouble navigating through Taobao so I used a service in Australia where I got a Chinese translator to do it for me. So much easier but only if you’re willing to pay the service fee
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

i belive i can handle it with google translate etc,but honestly? cant be arsed :D
just wish it was on ebay\amazon\ali - all the easy and secure places...put an order,bye....
operalove

Post by operalove »

Thanks for sharing, this looks promising. I bought some gloves from the Aurora shop on Amazon JP for my girlfriend. It was the only shop I found with different sizes for satin gloves (and not a one size fit all) and the small size was perfect on my girlfriend's tiny hands. I am looking for other places where we can find custom or small size gloves from other materials like velvet and it seems that this shop has customized velvet gloves too. I'll try to navigate and get something from it.

Return to “Glove collections”