Sometimes being glove fetichist... Sucks :'(

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Toti
WWGFA Orderly

Sometimes being glove fetichist... Sucks :'(

Post by Toti »

Don't take me wrong, being glove fetichist most of the times is great, is a nice and harmless fetish and more over we can enjoy it almost everywhere. However, in that strength also lies a weakness, everywhere is, everywhere!! This morning when I went to the swimming pool to my surprise the lifeguard who is a very nice looking gal was with a pair of yhhg :w00t:

To make things worse she even wrote her name in both of the gloves to make it clear that those are her gloves and only she can use them. I was like damn what a bad timing to be almost naked in public, just with the swimsuit and how the hell can I do it to avoid getting hard in front of everybody :rolleyes:

I dashed fast to take a cold shower and jumped into the pool before no one noticed nothing strange 8O
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Sometimes being glove fetichist... Sucks :'(

Post by Rommeltje »

Haha, what? That sounds like the best thing ever! :D

I'm just imagining a Baywatch-era Pamela Anderson in yellow rubber gloves now. :)'
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Rommeltje wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:46 pmI'm just imagining a Baywatch-era Pamela Anderson in yellow rubber gloves now. :)'
I don't know why I neglected to illustrate this comment. Lemme fix that:

viewtopic.php?f=130&t=17341
operalove

Post by operalove »

It is a pleasure and a curse :shy:
The situation with swimsuit makes it quite embarrassing.
But I know that feeling of facing unexpected gloves. The last time it happened to me, I was on a long flight with air france and went to the flight attendant to ask for a beverage, when she turned she was wearing red leather gloves and I was trying to hide my excitement and not fixate at her hands, it took me a moment to know what I wanted to ask for :lmao:
And of course, you can imagine how many times I had to walk and ask for another drink again :p
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

I always wear jeans which is a much denser fabric that others, it doesn't show up and when it does, I can hide it. I don't usually get that way in public, if I see someone attractive wearing gloves, I am mostly grateful to see them wearing them. As a laugh we thought about the wife getting white wedding gloves for her dress and she was like, no sorry i can't have you walking around with a hard on all night at the wedding.
operalove

Post by operalove »

countrylatexglover wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:47 pm As a laugh we thought about the wife getting white wedding gloves for her dress and she was like, no sorry i can't have you walking around with a hard on all night at the wedding.
She makes a point :lol2:
My girlfriend is up for wearing opera gloves if we get married, I am excited about it but now I am realizing that I didn't think this through :lmao:
countrylatexglover
VIP

operalove wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:30 pm
countrylatexglover wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:47 pm As a laugh we thought about the wife getting white wedding gloves for her dress and she was like, no sorry i can't have you walking around with a hard on all night at the wedding.
She makes a point :lol2:
My girlfriend is up for wearing opera gloves if we get married, I am excited about it but now I am realizing that I didn't think this through :lmao:
I mean yep she does. Would have been fun for her to wear them after the wedding though for me and her. I wore nitrile gloves at the wedding though so and I didn’t even get hard once. We also asked our staff to be gloved for Covid reasons and to have them out for guest to use. I made sure mine were clear nitrile gloves so you wouldn’t see them in pictures. Also didn’t wear them the whole time. For handing silver ware and when we made our rounds for saying hi I wore them for shaking hands then I took the off for every picture.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Toti wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:25 am Don't take me wrong, being glove fetichist most of the times is great, is a nice and harmless fetish and more over we can enjoy it almost everywhere. However, in that strength also lies a weakness, everywhere is, everywhere!! This morning when I went to the swimming pool to my surprise the lifeguard who is a very nice looking gal was with a pair of yhhg :w00t:

To make things worse she even wrote her name in both of the gloves to make it clear that those are her gloves and only she can use them. I was like damn what a bad timing to be almost naked in public, just with the swimsuit and how the hell can I do it to avoid getting hard in front of everybody :rolleyes:

I dashed fast to take a cold shower and jumped into the pool before no one noticed nothing strange 8O
So random fantasy with this and almost no videos out there for it. But I would love to see a girl in a swim suit with medical gloves on. I would love to see my wife do this but she would never go for it. She is great just can be a bit vanilla these days. Too much going on and living with parents makes kinky time hard to cum by lol.
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

This experience reminds me of a time where I was traveling through Germany with my 2 best friends. We stayed in the same room each night so there was no privacy at all. About 2 weeks in I was getting more and more horny and never had the chance to relieve myself.

One day we were on a long train ride just relaxing quietly. I was looking out the window as the train made a stop in a small rural town. To my delightful shock I could see right into a houses front doorway where a gorgeous mature woman was sweeping out her front entry way wearing perfect snug pink rubber gloves. I was sooo turned on as I watched her the brief few minutes while we waited for the train to move.

I watched her the whole time as it pulled away. I was rock hard in my jeans and had to hide my boner. It was very frustrating to say the least!
Thesauce
Occasional poster

Post by Thesauce »

Toti wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:25 am I went to the swimming pool to my surprise the lifeguard who is a very nice looking gal was with a pair of yhhg :w00t:
Wait, why would a lifeguard wear household gloves? With her name on them, no less!
Are you sure you didn't dream that? :biggrin:

Return to “Experiences”