The Erotic Marigolds Hotel

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

From the writer of The Flatmate’s Girlfriend, apologies it has been so long. Please enjoy the first chapter of my latest erotic short story.

Chapter One.

A rumbling, vibrating sound could be heard coming from afar. A Kawasaki motorbike came roaring through the countryside, pulling up the gravelled path of a secluded resort looking building. There was a huge water fountain at the front entrance, the building looked brand new and well polished. The rider brought the bike up to the front entrance and dismounted. The rider was tall and slender and their figure was hugged tightly by the one piece leather race suit they were wearing. They kept their helmet on with the black tinted visor down concealing their identity. Wearing just a rucksack on his/her back the mystery biker walked towards the big double front doors of the building. The helmet was slowly removed, followed by a sexy hair flick as a huge lock of blonde hair swayed from side to side, revealing a gorgeous young woman, roughly twenty-five years old. She was very sexy and she knew it, there was something very arousing about a biker girl. All that tight leather! She walked through the double doors and casually strolled up to the front desk at reception.
“Good afternoon madam, how can we help you today?” The receptionist was a smart young woman with a short brunette bob cut like Velma from the Scooby-Doo cartoons.
The blonde biker spoke, “Ah yes good afternoon, I have a reservation and I’m just checking in.”
“Certainly can I just take your name please?”
“My name is Josie Henson” our blonde biker beauty had identified herself.
“Thank you Miss Henson, you will be in room 58, your vehicle will be wheeled round to the car park and safely secured,” the receptionist handed over the key to Josie’s room. “Welcome to the Marigolds Hotel, we hope you really enjoy your stay!”
“Thank you kindly!” Said Josie with a satisfied smile. “Is there a welcome reception?”
The receptionist, who was clearly very efficient at her job swiftly passed over to Josie a leaflet containing an itinerary of events that was happening over the course of the next few days. “The welcoming reception is in just less than an hour so you will have time to settle in your room beforehand. You are required to attend and you must wear these…” The receptionist handed over a small packet sat on a silver platter. They appeared to be a pair of brand new unopened Marigold branded yellow rubber gloves, medium sized!
Josie slowly picked up the packet and stared intently at the Marigold gloves the receptionist had just given her. Her hands were trembling with a nervous excitement. “Amazing!” She said, “This is where the fun begins!”

Josie had settled in her room of the hotel, she had slinked out of her tight fitted motorbike leathers and was casually prancing around her room naked! She had Cyndi Lauper’s Girls Just Wanna Have Fun playing loudly from her portable Sony speaker. Her perky breasts were bouncing playfully as she danced around the room singing along to the music. Josie danced over to the dressing table where she picked up the packet containing the rubber marigolds she obtained from reception, ripping the packet open and pulling out the gloves. She was visibly excited at the sight of the yellow gloves, bringing the gloves to her mouth and nose and inhaling that rubbery smell! Josie was clearly turned on, she pulled on her yellow rubber gloves and started to rub them over her bronzed naked body. Caressing her breasts and her erect nipples! She fell back onto the bed, moaning with pleasure as the textured hands of the marigolds tickled her body. One gloved hand slipped down in between her legs, Josie was fingering herself. Her vagina became moist with the feel of the marigolds tickling her labias! “Oh fuck! Yes, that's so good!!” She screamed, Josie was masturbating on her hotel bed with nothing but her yellow marigolds on. Her body wriggled aggressively as the pleasure took control, one hand and her fingers rubbing her sopping wet pussy! The other hands grabbing her perky tits and pinching her nipples and occasionally bringing her spare hand up to her mouth and nose to inhale that sexy rubbery smell. Josie’s legs were flailing about as she clambered further up the bed so she was laying completely on it and not half off, her toes were curling as the pleasure became more intense, she was properly scrunching her beautifully blue polished toes. With each passing minute Josie was getting sweatier and more visibly aroused with her rubber glove masturbation. Her moans getting louder, she was getting closer to an inevitable climax. “I’m cumming, I’m gonna cum!!” She said, even though Josie was the only person in the room. Her fingering motion became more rapid, picking up the pace to really ‘finish the job’ on herself. “Here it comes!!” She wailed. Josie was about to unleash her rubber glove induced orgasm when all of a sudden she was stopped in her tracks with a huge knocking at her hotel room door! She gasped and stopped masturbating immediately. “Who the fuck is that?!” She whispered to herself.
“Miss Henson, Miss Henson!” A loud male voice called out from the other side of the door, “Miss Henson, the welcoming reception is due to start and you are late!”
Josie jolted up from the bed and grabbed her phone to check the time.
“Shit!” She yelled, not realising the time that had passed. “Erm, shit, I’m so sorry, I’ll be right down!” She called to the person on the other side of the door.
The voice replied, “Ok please hurry Miss Henson, and don’t forget to wear the gloves that reception supplied you with.”
Josie leapt up from the bed and ran into the bathroom to wash her gloves in the sink. Drying the gloves with a bath towel she then proceeded to grab the evening gown that was hanging up in the wardrobe. She scrambled into her evening attire, a long black off the shoulder dress, slipped on a pair of matching open-toed stilettos, a bit of lippy and she was ready in no time at all. Not her elegant best but she was still stunning at a mere half-assed effort. Finally Josie pulled on her sexy yellow marigolds, grabbed her clutch bag and headed out of the door. She alighted from her hotel room, nervous, her breathing became heavy. This experience was totally new to her.
“Hi there!” A soft, gentle voice called out.
Oh, hi! Sorry, was miles away.” Josie apologised. She looked round to the person who had greeted her, there was a young couple, slowly walking past, mid to late twenties. The woman had called out to Josie, her partner didn’t say anything. The first thing that Josie noticed was that the couple were also wearing rubber gloves!
“Are you heading down to the welcoming reception?” The woman enquired.
“Yes, just heading down there now.” Said Josie, “I think we’re a little late!”
“Oh not at all, they just knock on all of the doors just to hurry the guests up a bit, they’re always keen to get things underway.” The woman explained. “Oh by the way, my name is Amelia, and this is my husband Jack.”
“Pleased to meet you both.” Josie smiled, friends already. This is why she had come to this retreat, she wanted to make new and interesting friends, and this was a good start. Amelia was wearing a pair of expensive pink casabella rubber gloves, whilst her husband Jack had a pair of long cuff green bathroom marigolds on. “Nice gloves you both have on!” Josie couldn’t think of much else to say, it was still early in the friendship, so she thought a compliment would be best.
“Oh thanks hun!” Said Amelia, “You look good in those yellow marigolds.” Amelia complimented. The three of them walked towards the hotel lift that would take them down to the lobby area where the welcoming reception was taking place. The compliments between the two girls continued, with Amelia’s husband Jack just walking behind like a spare part.
They got to the lift, pressed for the ground floor.
“Have you been here before Josie?” Asked Amelia.
“No, this is my first visit, I’m a bit nervous.” Josie explained.
“You’ll be fine, Jack and I have been coming for about four years now. In fact we first met here, you’ll make a ton of friends here who are all on your wavelength.” Amelia’s words were so reassuring to Josie. A first time visitor to the Marigolds Hotel Retreat. Jack still remained silent as the three of them travelled down in the lift. The lift finally reached the bottom, when the doors opened what was revealed left Josie in a wide-eyed expression.
“Oh my god!” Josie was shocked by what she was witnessing, she stepped out of the lift along with Amelia and a still silent Jack. The lobby was packed with all of the hotel visitors, staff on hand serving drinks and various canapés. An elevated stage area had been set up at the far end of the room with a state of the art sound and P.A system. All of the guests, all of the staff, literally everyone was wearing rubber gloves! All different sizes, colours, one woman even had a dress made entirely of marigold gloves. The room smelt of rubber, just pure rubber from all of the sexy gloves. “This is incredible, I’ve never felt so normal in a room full of people before! I feel like I could really fit in here!” Josie was quite emotional, she almost had tears in her eyes. She looked back at Amelia and Jack, she couldn’t quite believe she was here, she had heard so much of this place but never imagined such a place could exist, a place where people could indulge their fetish for rubber gloves.
But just when Josie thought she could be shocked no more, Jack finally spoke up.
“Maybe you’ll be lucky enough as we were to meet your future partner here!”
“Well you never know!” Said Josie, with an air of positivity, “Quite a few tasty looking people about.”
“Perhaps you should mingle babe!” Suggested Amelia.
“No time I’m afraid darling!” Said Jack, “The host of the event has arrived, he’s about to give a speech.”
Josie looked towards the stage, a tall, slender, bronzed looking gentleman in an expensive suit took to the stage, towering about everything and everyone. He wore a pair of elbow length black emperor marigolds. Thick and industrial looking, and they looked shiny and very devilish looking. The sight of this rich and powerful looking man in his elbow length black marigolds made Josie’s vagina throb. She felt moist down below, the hands inside her yellow marigolds began to sweat slightly, a sure sign of pleasure and excitement. She whispered under her breath.
“Oh the things I would let that man do to me with those gloves!”
It was time for the man’s speech, a ceremonial gong rang out to get everyone’s attention. The room fell silent, Josie’s attention was fixed purely to this man, the host, the man who had made all of this possible, this attractive, powerful man in his sinister looking gloves. He finally spoke…
“Good evening everyone!” He bellowed. “Welcome, all to the Erotic Marigolds Hotel, my name is Christian Campbell. For those of you who have been here before, I can clearly see some familiar faces!” He waved to acknowledge those in the crowd he recognised. “Welcome back! To those who have joined us for the first time, it really does make me so happy to welcome you to our very unique and friendly family.”
The crowd cheered. Christian continued. “Here at the marigolds hotel, I want you all to feel as comfortable as you can, with your fellow glove lovers. Let loose, unwind, make new friends and be safe! When I built this retreat seven years ago, it was a dream, a dream that was years in the making that one day I could have a place where I didn’t feel ashamed of my fetish and my lust for glove love. Our attendance keeps growing and growing year after year as more of you are taking the triumphant leap of faith with us, to fully explore this beautiful and brilliant fetish we all have for gloves. I will keep you no longer, and will simply say, enjoy your stay with us. Do not waste your time and go and explore the wonderful world of rubber gloves!” The crowd cheered once again, as Christian left the stage waving to his audience. Josie had a huge smile on her face as she realised that this was the place she had always wanted to be. Jack and Amelia came walking over to Josie.
“So babe, what did you think?” Asked Amelia.
“This place is my heaven, I’m ready to have some serious fun!” Josie said excitedly.
“Well let’s go get another drink and see if we can find someone you can have some glove fun with!” Amelia, Jack and Josie hurried over to the bar to get another drink. “I’m just going to nip to the ladies, you stay with Jack and get the drinks in, I’ll have a large gin and tonic!” Amelia dashed off to the ladies leaving Josie with Jack.
“This is incredible, I can’t believe I am here!” Said Josie.
“Trust me you’ll have the time of your life here.” Jack said reassuringly. “You’ll meet lots of people here that all share a common love for gloves.”
“I hope so, I just can’t wait to meet lots of new people.”
Jack placed a friendly gloved hand on Josie’s gloved hand.
“Amelia and I heard you earlier in your room before!” Jack’s confession left Josie stunned.
“Oh my, you heard me masturbating??” Josie went a little red as a result of being exposed.
“We sure did, it was very arousing! I hope that the three of us can hook up this weekend for some extra marital fun!” Jack all of a sudden wasn’t the shy, reserved person that he appeared when the three of them first met.
“Oh my!” Said a shocked Josie, “I don’t feel comfortable talking to you like this with Amelia not here!”
“Relax Josie.” Said Jack, “The only reason we come to this retreat is to glove fuck other people. We’ve had our eye on you ever since you rocked up on your motorbike earlier today.”
Josie smiled flirtatiously back at Jack, she subtly moved a rubbery hand and brushed it against his crotch. A huge bulge sprouted in his trousers as he was clearly excited and turned on by Josie’s inappropriate advances with his wife still absent. “I doubt you could handle me Jacky boy! I can do mesmerising things with these marigolds, just you wait and see!”
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: The Erotic Marigolds Hotel

Post by countrylatexglover »

Love this story thank you. Would have been even better for me if it was about medical gloves.
Nurselover14
Occasional poster

Post by Nurselover14 »

Amazing start cant wait to read more!
MedM3555
Newcomer

Post by MedM3555 »

Great first chapter! looking forward to the rest of the fun!
pendulum
Occasional poster

Post by pendulum »

What about the second part? First one was absolutely awesome
Bolmir
Regular poster

Post by Bolmir »

I love everything about this story, from the woman dressed as a biker who is another of my fetishes, to the idea of the rubber glove party. I look forward to the second part please
ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

pendulum wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:17 pm What about the second part? First one was absolutely awesome
Second part is coming, apologies, had a busy few months! It will be worth the wait :tongue:
ldvale89
Regular poster

Post by ldvale89 »

Bolmir wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:29 am I love everything about this story, from the woman dressed as a biker who is another of my fetishes, to the idea of the rubber glove party. I look forward to the second part please
Glad you enjoyed the first part, I love biker girls too! Something about the tight leather!! The rubber glove party will continue but will get very dark indeed :tongue:

Return to “Glove Stories”