What's the most expensive gloves you've ever bought?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jimglove
Regular poster

What's the most expensive gloves you've ever bought?

Post by Jimglove »

What is the most you've ever spent on a pair of gloves? Sometimes this fetish can take over and you end up spending more than you should...

During lockdown I did one of my random searches for gloves that looked interesting. I found a pair on Amazon, from China, that I just had to have. Pink, 38cm long, flock lined and they looked a really good shape. £15. I didn't buy them at that moment, and decided to sleep on it. The next day, they had gone up to £20!! I had to have them... crazy money for a pair of household rubber gloves. Here's some photos of them:

https://mega.nz/folder/YMxWBSZT#_yoAdWp9bLDxXkSejqc4pg

Size medium, and I'm usually on the large side of medium, but sadly these are just too tight on my hand. They're quite thick, so that limits the stretch. They are really good quality, and smell amazing. Nice level of lining, not chlorinated so a great rubbery feel. The diamond grip is not too rough (can be a bit harsh sometimes!). Made by www.hongyuglove.com. The seller is no longer on Amazon.

I'm still waiting for my wife to wear them - hopefully they'll be a better fit on her.

So, I'd like to hear about your most expensive pair of gloves...
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: What's the most expensive gloves you've ever bought?

Post by Ceramic »

i think i had for a while some 50$ chinese leather gloves,from amazon too.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F7 ... UTF8&psc=1

its the same seller as ebay china,called nicole623 or something :)

thinking about rebuying it but not sure her xl\xxl size will fit me
then again i want longer,but price goes up to 80$ (custom made)
operalove

Post by operalove »

For leather gloves, prices can go quite high. I really wonder what a good 200$ pair would feel like. My max was 70$ or 80$, I can't remember exactly. It was for a 70cm leather pair from that nicole623 shop
rayray

Post by rayray »

A pair of Bally long leather gloves,
and a pair of Dainese ladies Carbon D3 gloves,
both around $200.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Not counting shipping costs, my most expensive pair was $18 for some 24" Protector industrial gloves.

With shipping costs, it's my pair of 17" Marigold Emperor ME105 industrial gloves, for a total of €21,68 (€15,53 + €6,15 shipping), or my Mapa Industrial 298's, which were €16,65 plus shipping (not sure how much).

That's if we're only counting single purchases, though. I also once ordered about €90 worth of rubber gloves in one go.

My most expensive fetish purchase in general were either of my two pairs of Hunter boots, at around €100 each (I bought both of them on sale, but I don't remember how much the discount was).

Or perhaps the €160 white leather knee high boots my girlfriend bought for herself as a birthday gift to me. :D She paid for half of them, and the rest I paid with birthday gift money, so perhaps they don't count (ignoring the fact they're already disqualified for not being gloves, of course. :rolleyes:)
Last edited by Rommeltje on Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

My two pairs of leather gauntlet gloves from Ines were $200 with free shipping--by far the most expensive ones I've purchased! My first pair of leather driving gloves from Aspinal of London were about $160.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

The one's in my Avatar. About £70 but don't wear them because they are probably a size to small and take ages to put on. Also the fact that I prefer my partner to be the one wearing the gloves unless they want me to wear some too. lol
Last edited by tronn206 on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
ceejay
Occasional poster

Post by ceejay »

I once bought a pair of bolerogloves from Ines for my girlfriend. Beautiful and very sexy. It cost me 600 euro's but they were worth it! Right now Ines doesn't sell them anymore. 8)
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

operalove wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:35 pm For leather gloves, prices can go quite high. I really wonder what a good 200$ pair would feel like. My max was 70$ or 80$, I can't remember exactly. It was for a 70cm leather pair from that nicole623 shop
yep i bought from her for me\wife\other ppl over the years from her ebay shop,great person.

the amazon link i have put ^^ is her amazon shop
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

Probably one of the pairs of shoulder length chlorinated fetish latex gloves they are like $45 or $55 I think and I have 2 pairs, black and red

Return to “Glove talk forum”