Exciting upcoming medical glove experience

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovesnap20
Regular poster

Exciting upcoming medical glove experience

Post by glovesnap20 »

I wanted to share a few recent experiences and a really exciting upcoming one.

About a month ago, I made a profile on Feeld (an app that's like a cross between Fetlife and Tinder). My profile didn't show my face, and I in it I'm gloved and in a doctor's uniform. The profile text basically said I'm looking to play doctor and also had an interest in femdom. I matched with a woman who advertised herself as a femdom, had lots of kink experience, and she said that "playing nurse" was something she'd long wanted to explore more. We met up to see whether we clicked and discuss a possible scene more, and the energy was right, so we planned to meet and play about a week later.

She sewed an authentic white nurse's dress and brought it over. The play exam was great, and she said that she particularly loved the tight latex gloves that I gave her to complete her look. Seeing how much I liked the gloves, in addition to giving me a thorough exam and milking a big semen sample, she enjoyed putting her gloved fingers in my mouth or holding her gloved hand over my face while jerking me off. We both agreed that it's something that we'd love to do again.

A few days later, she told me that she had ordered a box of the same gloves that I had because she was liking them so much. She even put in an order for super long fetish latex gloves. She told me the other day that she feels fully converted to adding gloves to her regular set of kinks.

The real amazing part is that she told me about a group of female friends (all attractive, mid twenties to early thirties) that she has who are also very kinky and once gathered to watch her domme a guy. The group was interested in seeing more unusual kinks, and she said she wanted to examine me in front of them. I said of course, that sounds incredible, and she wrote back soon after that four of her friends were very excited to watch us some time.

At first, I thought it would just be her in costume explaining her procedure to her friends, but, as everyone talked, it became clear (to my delight) that her friends all wanted to be in character as well. We all met up in person last night to say hello and discuss further details, and her friends all seem very excited that they'll be wearing white nurse dresses. They also know that gloves are a big part of it for me and have said they'll all be wearing them during my exam. The biggest pleasant surprise was to learn that the friends would like to be a bit more hands on than observational, so the original domme I saw will be guiding them as everyone gets a turn examining my genitals and rectum. I may have to order more gloves!

Anyways, I just wanted share (and brag a bit) that next week I'll be having a group of five women gloved and in costume taking their time touching me. I really feel like I won the lottery. I'll be sure to update here after the fun.
pond

Re: Exciting upcoming medical glove experience

Post by pond »

Oh man that is exciting. I once looked into trying to find a kink tinder but nothing ever showed up in my area. There is one thing i would like but wont happen now cause i am married. Is to have other females watch/ participate in my kink moments. But such is life. I get a few other benefits instead.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Damn, man! Did you check your pulse? It sounds like you died and went to heaven. :twitch:
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Post by italiglover »

Amazing! I've had absolutely crap luck on Feeld to find a (dominant woman) in my area to play with. I live in a really big city. And my luck was shit. This sounds like a dream. Thank you for sharing.
glovesnap20
Regular poster

Post by glovesnap20 »

italiglover wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:48 am Amazing! I've had absolutely crap luck on Feeld to find a (dominant woman) in my area to play with. I live in a really big city. And my luck was shit. This sounds like a dream. Thank you for sharing.
I get it. This connection feels very lucky. I'm near a big city as well, and this is the only person on there who I've really clicked with. A few others seemed curious about playing as a patient, then flake at the last second.
Siggi
VIP

Post by Siggi »

pics or it didn´t happen :tongue:

joking, it sounds like an amazig experience. You just cannot win the lottery because all your luck is gone into this :up:
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Hope if this experience is still going to happen or has happened!! If it has great and if it’s still on for you congratulations. Do hope to hear about it on here if you’re still willing to share.

Return to “Experiences”