Garden work at a friends house

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GumTom
Regular poster

Garden work at a friends house

Post by GumTom »

I’m no native English speaker so I do apologize for some grammatical errors 😊

The following story is very often an experience while wanking.

Susi, a very attractive friend in the mid-30s has long blond hair, is trained and has a perfect body (this is non-fictional, just her name 😉).
She is divided since a year and lives in a new house with a really big and green garden. When we met a few days ago she asked me if I can help her with garden work. I agreed and on the following Saturday I visited her.

To be honest I always imagined to have rubber glove sex with her but I didn’t know if she just sees me as a friend or if there could be more between us, beside the question if she is into gloves at all.

She must have seen me through a window and opened the door when I arrived. “I’m so happy to see you and thanks in advance for your help” she welcomed me.

She introduced me into the tasks that needed to be done and I was about starting cutting the grass.
I realized that I forgot my working gloves so I asked her “Susi, I forgot some working gloves, do you have some perhaps?” – “Oh…., no working gloves but wait a minute…”. I was a bit nervous which gloves she will bring and I hoped that these are rubber gloves. “You can have my rubber gloves. I just finished washing up with them. Hope these are ok for you?!”
I must have looked a bit strange cause of my surprise but then she smiled “Oh, just use them. I have new ones for the dishes. The size should be ok, your hands are not that bigger than mine.”. I thanked her and went on starting the garden work.

I cannot tell you how I was feeling. My legs began to tremble.
I slipped into her gloves and they fitted perfectly. They still were a bit sweaty but that’s an additional turn on for me.
I don’t need to tell you that in my trousers a bump was building up.
After concentrating again, I started with the work wearing Susi’s yellow rubber gloves.

About Fifteen minutes later she came and asked where she can help. She had a pink pair of I guess new rubber gloves in her hands. She must have seen my eyes again when I looked at her and the gloves.
“It looks as we are two rubber glove friends now” she joked. I agreed “Yes, indeed. Thanks for your gloves. They fit as they are mine.” – “Very good, then let’s keep on doing the works”. She moved over to the terrace and began to sweep.

After an hour it was time for a coffee break. I went to the terrace and she brought some water and a coffee for me, still with her pink rubber gloves on.
I think she saw my trousers had a bump again and which never has gone since I put one her gloves to be honest. She came closer to me and kissed me on my cheek “I think I read your face. You are a rubber glove lover. But don’t get shamed. I am one, too”. I couldn’t believe what she just said.
The feeling came over both of us and we started to kiss and touch with the gloved hands. We needed no words and knew both it’s time for sex.
“Let’s move inside into the living room. My neighbours are very curious and this should be our secret” she said. And then, well, what shall I say, we had grandiose glove sex.
“Do you want to change gloves? I think you should try my new pink ones” she offered me during changing the position. I agreed and had to concentrate not to cum when slipping into her warm and sweaty pink gloves. I think she was feeling the same. Unfortunately, it lasted not very long until I shot out my load.

Afterwards we kissed and relaxed a bit. “I think it’s time to finish the work” I stopped our “break”. “Of course, but then let’s change the gloves again. The pink ones are for the dishes” she smiled.
We changed again the gloves and I finished cutting the grass.

When all the work has been done I gave her the yellow gloves to keep them until the next working session. We said good bye with a big kiss and she mentioned she will text me when she needs help again. 😊
Last edited by GumTom on Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Garden work at a friends house

Post by tronn206 »

Nice story. I wouldn't worry about the grammar too much but paragraphs would be great. 😜
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
GumTom
Regular poster

Post by GumTom »

Sorry tronn, I've pasted the story after writing it in microsoft word without checking the paragraphs...
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

No worries. I copied & pasted it in to Notepad and paragraphed it myself.😊
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

That's a lot better. Just makes it a bit easier to read now instead of just a big block of letters. Thank you. 😁
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Post by meistrllapgoch »

A wonderful and realistic story, thank you.

Return to “Glove Stories”