Gloves on the streets

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

czol

Re: Gloves on the streets

Post by czol »

Don't do this unless you have like a hidden bodycam or something and especially do not if you go there often. There are street cameras everywhere around these days.

If you want to be a pro-Flickr-grade-creep, you need a DSLR with a tele lens to keep your distance.
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

guardiananubite wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:14 pm i followed her a bit i managed to get a quick pic of her outfit from behind. (and now that i look back it at it's pretty shitty but oh well)
Yeah, man... I'm with everyone else. That's creepy and I dare say rather off-putting. Not cool. :down:
guardiananubite
Regular poster

Post by guardiananubite »

i told yall this was like 5 years ago or some shit and obviously i didnt go any further than that one photo where you can barely see shit and im glad i didnt actually bother her about it. i checked her out because i appreciated a good fashion and i just had to share because for some sick twisted reason that experience decided to demonize me one night despite being buried in my subconscious for like several years already. but yeah totally appreciate getting called out and judged in a fetish forum! hahahaha we're all fuckin degenerates here dont act like youre above me. kick me or ban me i don't give a shit
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

guardiananubite wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:16 pm i told yall this was like 5 years ago or some shit and obviously i didnt go any further than that one photo where you can barely see shit and im glad i didnt actually bother her about it. i checked her out because i appreciated a good fashion and i just had to share because for some sick twisted reason that experience decided to demonize me one night despite being buried in my subconscious for like several years already. but yeah totally appreciate getting called out and judged in a fetish forum! hahahaha we're all fuckin degenerates here dont act like youre above me. kick me or ban me i don't give a shit
Again, not cool.
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

Hope that guy is gone now. Creepy.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

guardiananubite wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:16 pm...but yeah totally appreciate getting called out and judged in a fetish forum! hahahaha we're all fuckin degenerates here dont act like youre above me. kick me or ban me i don't give a shit
To be fair, you did ask if it was "too creepy/stalkerish". We only answered your question. ;)

As for getting called out on a 'degenerate' (:huh:) fetish forum: we're not judging you for appreciating her outfit, nor for getting excited over it. There's nothing wrong with that. A lot of us would've felt the same if we encountered her in the street. Personally - I can't speak for anyone else - I don't even have that much of a problem with you taking a sneaky picture of her for your personal spank bank. Still creepy, but if you keep it to yourself, no one's getting hurt.

When you post such a picture online for your 'fellow degenarates' to enjoy, however, you're crossing a line. It's an invasion of her privacy, and as a community, we shouldn't stand for that. It's actually a good thing you made this post, though, precisely because it's sparked a discussion and hopefully leads to more people realizing it's not ok. So thanks for that.

As for whether following her around and accosting her in the street is creepy or stalkerish: again, you asked, we answered.

You do you. You're not getting banned or kicked out, but don't get butthurt if it turns out some people in this 'degenerate' community don't appreciate your actions.
guardiananubite
Regular poster

Post by guardiananubite »

Thanks for your very reasonable response.
Again this happened several years ago (and i'd be the first to admit that younger me = dumber me, but i know that's no justification for crossing such a line), so that question was the definition of "rhetorical" : it was a "what if", and aren't you all glad that EVEN THEN i knew better. And i would have appreciated the initial responses "yes that would have been creepy" then admit that i did cross a line but then people here started acting like i aggressively harrassed that girl. Yall think i wanted to be kept up at night by such inane thoughts? but yeah i guess i """need help""" lol

if it's against the rules then i'll pull down the photo
glovemad1
Regular poster

Post by glovemad1 »

These days I have seen quite a few wool and leather gloves, practically all alike.
EyesLikeLenses
Regular poster

Post by EyesLikeLenses »

guardiananubite wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:57 am Thanks for your very reasonable response.
Again this happened several years ago (and i'd be the first to admit that younger me = dumber me, but i know that's no justification for crossing such a line), so that question was the definition of "rhetorical" : it was a "what if", and aren't you all glad that EVEN THEN i knew better. And i would have appreciated the initial responses "yes that would have been creepy" then admit that i did cross a line but then people here started acting like i aggressively harrassed that girl. Yall think i wanted to be kept up at night by such inane thoughts? but yeah i guess i """need help""" lol

if it's against the rules then i'll pull down the photo
You did it, you felt guilty about it, you confessed and owned up to it, and what's done is done. Obviously, you don't want to go around stalking unsuspecting women, snapping pictures of them with your cellphone and uploading it on the internet, but like you said yourself, it was a while back and you don't plan on it doing it again.

However, what a previous member here posted rings very true and should be a wake up call to everyone here. In today's modern environment, there are cameras everywhere! Whether you live in Canada, Europe or the US, there are security and surveillance cameras posted in nearly every street corner, every streetlight and every building. Now days, there are even cameras in elevators video taping people while they pick their noses and scratch their butts, completely unware that they are being recorded. In addition, there are people walking around with their cellphones in hand snapping selfies and pictures of their surroundings every minute of every day. Police cars and automobiles driven by regular civilians are fitted with dashcams and on occasion I see drones hovering above the sky taking aerial photos and videos of people on the street.

I don't know what the laws are like in most other countries, but here in the US, when you leave the safety of your own home, legally you have no expectation of privacy and are fair game for anyone who decides to point a cellphone or video camera in your direction. It's common courtesy to ask permission before you take a photo of someone, but at this point, that's all it is. I don't necessarily like it, but when I leave my pad I'm very aware that my likeness can be captured by anyone at any time and posted up anywhere on the internet. I assume that very few people out there would care to take a picture of me, but whether I was the subject of the photo or video, in the background or just getting in the way of the initial target, my likeness can show up somewhere on the internet at any time. In fact, believe it or not, it's actually happened before.

So I'm not going to bother criticizing you for your evil deeds since you've obviously received enough of a spanking from everyone else here, but the fact is you at least owned up to it and showed a bit of remorse and possibly even a good deal of embarrassment too. So next time you get the sudden urge to take a picture of a woman on the street, aside from getting her permission first, I suggest that you invest in a decent camera and work on your photography skills so that you can take a better quality shot.

Cheers ~
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

Have you tried talking to a professional?

Return to “Experiences”