Let's talk gloves!

Stop searching! All your favourite gloves are in one place here! Diane makes all your fantasies come true!

Moderator: dianechrystall

dianechrystall
Glovely Diva

Let's talk gloves!

Post by dianechrystall »

Hi guys!

First I wanna thank you that I can be your Glovely Diva and that you show me this much love!
I start this topic to have a place where we can talk about gloves <3

Here you can tell me your favourite gloves stories, share your experiences with me or let me know what you love in gloves :-*

I hope you'll be active here I'd love to know you better! I want to have a lot of fun with you here and maybe you can deepen my glove fetish even more! Who knows :p
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Re: Let's talk gloves!

Post by Joesweegmen »

One thing I love about your latex gloves videos is how tight they are! I am in the minority here but I actually love it when they are so tight that they rip. I would love to see you add more color variety to your gloves as well. Keep up the amazing work!
Toti
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Toti »

dianechrystall wrote: ↑Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:38 amFirst I wanna thank you that I can be your Glovely Diva and that you show me this much love!
It's our pleasure Diane <3

I really appreciate women willing to listen about why and how we do love gloves :luv:

In my case I love it the most when the woman is wearing long sleeves and the gloves over them. In a similar manner I love the boots most when skinny jeans are tucked into them :p

And what I like a lot also is to fantasize about how the woman wearing the gloves might feel :tongue:
Joesweegmen wrote: ↑Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:57 pm One thing I love about your latex gloves videos is how tight they are! I am in the minority here but I actually love it when they are so tight that they rip. I would love to see you add more color variety to your gloves as well. Keep up the amazing work!
Kinda crazy how we all feel a minority even within the minority :lmao:

But yeah, I'm not much into very tight gloves tbh, maybe you're right but I also feel being in a minority haha :-P
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Just wanted to say that your household rubber glove videos that I've watched are absolutely brilliant. I love that, in the videos I've seen, you keep the gloves on until the end. The 2 things that will ruin a video, for me as a glove lover, are the gloves disappearing halfway through and the man taking over near the end and finishing himself off. Sorry for that little rant. 🀣

Anyway. Great to see you on here.😁

Oh. Bit off topic but your Vans Sneakerjob video is absolutely amazing.😍
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
dianechrystall
Glovely Diva

Post by dianechrystall »

Joesweegmen wrote: ↑Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:57 pm One thing I love about your latex gloves videos is how tight they are! I am in the minority here but I actually love it when they are so tight that they rip. I would love to see you add more color variety to your gloves as well. Keep up the amazing work!
I really love it too! I wouldn't say that you are in the minority. I had a lot of requests in the past for tight latex gloves. I have multiple videos where the latex gloves are actually skintight and there is absolutely no air inside <3 You should see them πŸ€—
dianechrystall
Glovely Diva

Post by dianechrystall »

Toti wrote: ↑Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:26 pm
dianechrystall wrote: ↑Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:38 amFirst I wanna thank you that I can be your Glovely Diva and that you show me this much love!
It's our pleasure Diane <3

I really appreciate women willing to listen about why and how we do love gloves :luv:

In my case I love it the most when the woman is wearing long sleeves and the gloves over them. In a similar manner I love the boots most when skinny jeans are tucked into them :p

And what I like a lot also is to fantasize about how the woman wearing the gloves might feel :tongue:
Kinda crazy how we all feel a minority even within the minority :lmao:

But yeah, I'm not much into very tight gloves tbh, maybe you're right but I also feel being in a minority haha :-P
Thank you! I love to listen to you guys. I want to make perfect videos for you to make you cum as hard as humanly possible :-v For me it depends on the gloves. I like the surgical latex gloves to be as tight as possible but I have a lot of other type of gloves which are not tight at all and I love them as well :luv: I really love variety :p
dianechrystall
Glovely Diva

Post by dianechrystall »

tronn206 wrote: ↑Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:51 pm Hello and welcome to the forum. Just wanted to say that your household rubber glove videos that I've watched are absolutely brilliant. I love that, in the videos I've seen, you keep the gloves on until the end. The 2 things that will ruin a video, for me as a glove lover, are the gloves disappearing halfway through and the man taking over near the end and finishing himself off. Sorry for that little rant. 🀣

Thank you! I'm glad you love my household rubber glove videos πŸ₯° I always keep them on the whole video except if I'm asked otherwise :p Thank you again :-* Yes the Vans sneakerjob video is really really sexy 🀩 I also have boot/sneaker/shoe fetish and I love making those videos too πŸ₯° I have way too many shoes even compared to other women πŸ˜… If there is a demand for it I can open a topic for sneaker fetish or any other fetishes as well just let me knowπŸ€—
Im Red
Occasional poster

Post by Im Red »

Glad to meet you here! I really like how tight are your gloves and how long are your colored nails under them, I found this absolutely exciting!
I like your videos a lot and appreciate the effort you put in them.
Hope you'll keep it up and can't wait to see more color and types of gloves in your videos!
dianechrystall
Glovely Diva

Post by dianechrystall »

Im Red wrote: ↑Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:53 pm Glad to meet you here! I really like how tight are your gloves and how long are your colored nails under them, I found this absolutely exciting!
I like your videos a lot and appreciate the effort you put in them.
Hope you'll keep it up and can't wait to see more color and types of gloves in your videos!
I'm happy to hear that you love me this much! :-* I'll create a new topic soon where I'll put pictures of my whole glove collection and I'll update it when I get new gloves. <3 You can choose your favourites and let me know which ones you want me to wear in your video :p
Yellowhrgobsession
Regular poster

Post by Yellowhrgobsession »

tronn206 wrote: ↑Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:51 pm Hello and welcome to the forum. Just wanted to say that your household rubber glove videos that I've watched are absolutely brilliant. I love that, in the videos I've seen, you keep the gloves on until the end. The 2 things that will ruin a video, for me as a glove lover, are the gloves disappearing halfway through and the man taking over near the end and finishing himself off. Sorry for that little rant. 🀣

So true. Another thing that ruins a video with hiusehold gloves is when it hast femdom in the title and the women gives a blowjob. Wearing gloves and then take the cock in the mouth has nothing to with femdom. Real femdom is when the women would not touch the guy barehanded for real

Return to β€œDiane Chrystall's Glove fetish Paradise”