Let's talk gloves!

Stop searching! All your favourite gloves are in one place here! Diane makes all your fantasies come true!

Moderator: dianechrystall

asdf19

Re: Let's talk gloves!

Post by asdf19 »

Have you tried any natural household rubber gloves? I really love the spontex or vileda ones. They are pretty tight and they feel so good and soft with a little bit of lube. Spontex has a nice grip in the fingers and I love it.
rdkontio
Occasional poster

Post by rdkontio »

I like household gloves with very tight look. Yellow and "skin colour" naturalrubber is my favourite colors :) you have soooo tiny hands so you should have size6 maybe ;) cant wait to see your next topic ;)
dianechrystall
Glovely Diva

Post by dianechrystall »

asdf19 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:30 am Have you tried any natural household rubber gloves? I really love the spontex or vileda ones. They are pretty tight and they feel so good and soft with a little bit of lube. Spontex has a nice grip in the fingers and I love it.
I checked them and they look really sexy! It'd be a lot of fun to use those and make you cum with them! <3
dianechrystall
Glovely Diva

Post by dianechrystall »

rdkontio wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:12 am I like household gloves with very tight look. Yellow and "skin colour" naturalrubber is my favourite colors :) you have soooo tiny hands so you should have size6 maybe ;) cant wait to see your next topic ;)
I haven't received too much requests of skin colour gloves but they'd look amaizing on my hands for sure :-v :p I'll get a pair of naturalrubber colour gloves if I get a request for them :-*
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

The nice big black rubber gloves look SO GOOD on your hands, nice and safe and smooth :) I wonder, if you ever get more heavy rubber protective gear, like a gasmask, Hazmat suit, these big black rubber gloves will look very nice on you overtop of the sleeves of the Hazmat suit :)
dianechrystall
Glovely Diva

Post by dianechrystall »

HeavyGloves wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:17 pm The nice big black rubber gloves look SO GOOD on your hands, nice and safe and smooth :) I wonder, if you ever get more heavy rubber protective gear, like a gasmask, Hazmat suit, these big black rubber gloves will look very nice on you overtop of the sleeves of the Hazmat suit :)
Thank you! I have an anesthesia mask :p I know it's not protective gear but it's something :-v
noname
Occasional poster

Post by noname »

Hi,
It would be so nice to see you in long white medical gloves. And if you wearsome Birkenstock Boston in white it wolud be fantastic. 😊
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

Long black satin gloves to past the elbows are my favorite.
dianechrystall
Glovely Diva

Post by dianechrystall »

EJA1985 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:16 pm Long black satin gloves to past the elbows are my favorite.
What is your favourite story with them? :$
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

dianechrystall wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:45 pm
EJA1985 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:16 pm Long black satin gloves to past the elbows are my favorite.
What is your favourite story with them? :$
Barb Wire

The Great Race

Return to “Diane Chrystall's Glove fetish Paradise”