Experiences with an ex-gf

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

myungdae
Occasional poster

Experiences with an ex-gf

Post by myungdae »

A few years ago, i met a girl at the gym who i found attractive, she found me attractive as well, so it was an easy way to start a relationship. We traded our IGs and we started messaging each other.

Things were going really fast and at some point, she asks me if i have any kinks/fetishes to which i reply that i have a fetish for medical gloves (i was never shy to mention my fetish to people i'm interested in me or that show interest me in). As she received that message, she read it and, a few minutes later, sent me multiple pics of her wearing blue nitrile gloves. Then, we started dating and boy, oh boy, it was heaven. I have a pretty big dick and, from what she says, she never jerked off a big dick before, and that she was loving it. When we first started dating, she would randomly grope my dick, get me hard, and then put a pair of latex gloves on (we bought some really nice white medical gloves online, she even helped me pick!) to jerk me off. She would do that multiple times a day, she would even jerk me off twice in a row (even three times once). As far as i can remember, there was one day she jerked me off 5 TIMES! We ended up buying another box of 50 pairs not even a month after the first one.

However, it wasn't all perfect, at times it felt like she was being "forced" to put those gloves on, instead of doing it out of her own free will, which obviously lowered my "horniness", there were also things i wish she'd do -- for example, i always thought "how cool would it be to see her wearing gloves around the house just casually?" or even her wearing gloves after i take a shower as a way to entice me. She never did that, which was fine, she kept the gloves only for naughty times. We also once bought a box of surgical gloves, which was a bit expensive, she put them on once, jerked me off and then complained that they were too tight, to which i promptly told her they are supposed to be. She complained about it and never wore them again, making me toss them into the garbage.

Regardless, those were some fun times, we ended up breaking up because she lost that spark for me, as i did for her, that was like 2 years ago. To this day though, it appears as though she regrets it, because she keeps messaging me telling me how much she misses me. Who knows, maybe i'll hook up with her again just to get a re-taste of the latex gloves :tongue: :tongue:
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Experiences with an ex-gf

Post by countrylatexglover »

My wife and I broke up and got back together as of now i said my wife we are happily married. we broke up because of me not going to say why and no i didn't cheat. She is accepting of my gloves but now is over the fact i still wear them out in public. We both did for a while during covid but now it's just me. Once other people stopped, she stopped as well. She also hates wearing masks now, so we don't get to do that either. It’s compromise she likes to use them in the bedroom but that's it and doesn't really use them for much more. sometimes she will with just us but that's it. I both regret and don't regret the brake up sometimes you need to wake up and see there is nothing wrong with what you had. Romance does die down a bit sometimes. After being married life kind of also takes off and there is not time for much else. We still have a spark for sure but with everything we have going on it’s hard to not be exhausted also which can kill sex drive a bit too lol.

But i love how yours would randomly try to get you with gloves on. i would say give it another chance and see what happens if it doesn't work out move on if it does see what happens. If the gloves matter to you more than that is up to you.
Last edited by countrylatexglover on Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Experiences with an ex-gf

Post by tronn206 »

myungdae wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:31 am A few years ago, i met a girl at the gym who i found attractive, she found me attractive as well, so it was an easy way to start a relationship. We traded our IGs and we started messaging each other.

Things were going really fast and at some point, she asks me if i have any kinks/fetishes to which i reply that i have a fetish for medical gloves (i was never shy to mention my fetish to people i'm interested in me or that show interest me in). As she received that message, she read it and, a few minutes later, sent me multiple pics of her wearing blue nitrile gloves. Then, we started dating and boy, oh boy, it was heaven. I have a pretty big dick and, from what she says, she never jerked off a big dick before, and that she was loving it. When we first started dating, she would randomly grope my dick, get me hard, and then put a pair of latex gloves on (we bought some really nice white medical gloves online, she even helped me pick!) to jerk me off. She would do that multiple times a day, she would even jerk me off twice in a row (even three times once). As far as i can remember, there was one day she jerked me off 5 TIMES! We ended up buying another box of 50 pairs not even a month after the first one.

However, it wasn't all perfect, at times it felt like she was being "forced" to put those gloves on, instead of doing it out of her own free will, which obviously lowered my "horniness", there were also things i wish she'd do -- for example, i always thought "how cool would it be to see her wearing gloves around the house just casually?" or even her wearing gloves after i take a shower as a way to entice me. She never did that, which was fine, she kept the gloves only for naughty times. We also once bought a box of surgical gloves, which was a bit expensive, she put them on once, jerked me off and then complained that they were too tight, to which i promptly told her they are supposed to be. She complained about it and never wore them again, making me toss them into the garbage.

Regardless, those were some fun times, we ended up breaking up because she lost that spark for me, as i did for her, that was like 2 years ago. To this day though, it appears as though she regrets it, because she keeps messaging me telling me how much she misses me. Who knows, maybe i'll hook up with her again just to get a re-taste of the latex gloves :tongue: :tongue:
She's probably realised that it's not that easy finding someone who shares the same fetish as her. And also, how much she misses you. You can meet people who are happy to go along with a fetish but unless it's also their fetish as well they will never understand it or realise how important it is to you. It spoils things if you have to drop little reminders, now and again, about your fetish while trying not to sound demanding.
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Experiences”