Are you wearing gloves right now?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Are you wearing gloves right now?

Post by mrs uni »

Just wondered if all this talk of gloves was accompanied by you wearing them when you're here on the forum? And if so, what kind?

Currently wearing shoulder length black leather opera gloves (and enjoying that very much even if it knackers up my ability to type properly! :D )

Am I the only one doing this.... :?
smokinrubberg
Regular poster

Re: Are you wearing gloves right now?

Post by smokinrubberg »

highly doubt your the only 1 lol. i use them when i got the house to myself. im currently wearing black hairdresser gloves which fit really tightly over my hands. perfect for typing with :D . i try to stay clear of rubber gloves when typing because it is much harder to find the keys with them on haha. i usually wear latex gloves to type, much tighter and easier to feel with.
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

I agree,

I doubt very much you're alone in that Mrs U, however, I'm not, as it doesn't work that way for me ....

It has to be a girl in gloves, rather than me wearing them .... :)

Don't tell me if you ever wear a pair of marigolds on the forum .... that would be too much .... ;) ;) ;)
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

Yes, yes, yes! I always wear gloves when I visit the forum. It's my purple satin gloves right now.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

JaneyE wrote:Yes, yes, yes! I always wear gloves when I visit the forum. It's my purple satin gloves right now.
They sound pretty- long or short?

Today I'm in my other black leather opera gloves; a little shorter and unlined so way better for typing in lol. Also in knee length tight black leather boots ;)
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

If I wore them every time I visited the forum I'd get through a box a day!

Currently I'm not but usually while I'm alone in the house I do get out my white latex ones. Or even the pink latex gloves, 'cos my white stock are running low D:
CharlesRyder
Occasional poster

Post by CharlesRyder »

Just doing stuff around my flat today, so have had a pair of purple nitrile exam gloves on pretty much since I woke up.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

CharlesRyder wrote:Just doing stuff around my flat today, so have had a pair of purple nitrile exam gloves on pretty much since I woke up.
So those gloves are on for the long haul eh ;)

Today I'm wearing PVC opera gloves; to go with my PVC catsuit and patent PVC thigh high boots, all in black. As two or three stitches along the side seam of the hand of my right glove have come away I'm wearing an unlined black leather glove on top, even though my catsuit sleeves are easily long enough to cover so no skin is showing.

Had to adandon the left wrist long leather as I couldn't get the mouse on this stupid laptop to work through two layers of glove. Duh!
pantyhose74
Occasional poster

Post by pantyhose74 »

Right now I`m wearing black satin opera gloves. From now on I will always wear gloves when I`m here.
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

I wear them when I'm on this site. If I'm at home I wear blue small tight rubber gloves as it helps with the typing, mrs uni.

Return to “Glove talk forum”