Barb Wire: A new guy in Steel Harbour (Will eventually involve sexy gloves, I promise)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

EJA1985

Barb Wire: A new guy in Steel Harbour (Will eventually involve sexy gloves, I promise)

Post by EJA1985 »

The name of the dump I found myself in was Steel Harbour. Dear God, it was like everything in this city was slowly rotting, disintegrating. But, like it or not, it was home for now, in these difficult times. I had managed to secure a small apartment in a city block. Not particularly pleasant, but hey, what could I do? At least the rent was cheap.

I had a job too, in an ultra-cheap convenience store just a few blocks from where I now lived. And it was when I got home in the evening, and walked down the hallway to my apartment, that I heard the sounds. Namely, men's voices groaning a certain word: "Barb...." over and over. It seldom lasted for very long, and I tried not to think very hard about it. But it kept happening, sometimes lasting long into the hot night. And so one day at work, I asked a co-worker about it. I cannot forget his reply: "Barb? Yeah, that's Barb Wire, man. She is the FITTEST BABE! Only don't ever call her 'babe'! Every guy who has been in Steel Harbour wants her, but the word is, no man can have her!"

I shivered and asked "Where can I see her?"

He leaned closer and whispered in my ear "She runs a nightclub, the Hammerhead Bar 'n; Grill."
EJA1985

Re: Barb Wire: A new guy in Steel Harbour (Will eventually involve sexy gloves, I promise)

Post by EJA1985 »

Then he told me something else: "Her boots and gloves, dude........DAMN!!!"

"What about them?" I asked.

"You gotta see them to believe them," he responded.
EJA1985

Re: Barb Wire: A new guy in Steel Harbour (Will eventually involve sexy gloves, I promise)

Post by EJA1985 »

But the days drifted by. I did my job, came home rested, and that was it. But every evening, when I made my way to my apartment, I heard male voices, from behind closed doors, saying "Barb....Oh, Barb.....those gloves....those boots....." Before too long, I was enticed. And so I found out the location of the Hammerhead Bar 'n' Grill.

It was night when I found the club. I had sufficient cash to afford entry. But when I first entered, I honestly thought for a second I may have a seizure from the flashing lights and pounding music! It quickly passed, though, and I made my way to the bar, where I ordered a sensibly soft drink to start things off. Finding a vacant table, I sat down and observed things. All the time I wondered to my myself, will I have the good fortune to see the goddess tonight? Who could say?
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

Eventually I ordered a beer. I sat by myself, minding my own business. I was getting used to the place by now.

And then I saw HER. Sashaying through the crowd, the blonde woman in the long black dress and black satin gloves which reached all the way past her elbows was undoubtedly the famous Barb Wire herself. I thought of all the guys in this burg that fantasised about her all night long, and knew how they felt.
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

I also knew the warning: "Do NOT call her 'BABE.'"
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

My nerve broke. Taking my drink, I hurried away and went to sit at an unoccupied table. I was a fraidy-cat, that I do admit. Around women. Around people in general really.
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

(Any suggestions on how I should proceed with this?)
Rbrsara
WWGFA donor

Post by Rbrsara »

Maybe he gets a little drink encounters her somehow. He blows it and calls her “babe”. Then we get to find out what happens to men who call her by that name. Maybe she pulls him, with her gloves, by the hair, into her office and????
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

Barb was gorgeous, unspeakably so. But by now my nerve was totally shattered. Finishing my drink, I placed the empty glass on the table and made to leave.

Return to “Glove Stories”