Garden work at a friends house - part two (fetish story with hhrg)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GumTom
Regular poster

Garden work at a friends house - part two (fetish story with hhrg)

Post by GumTom »

Two weeks later Susi sent me a picture via WhatsApp. The picture was showing the yellow rubber gloves I got form her, placed on the sofa, and she texted below “Further work is waiting for you and these gloves also”. I only answered “Saturday 10am?” and she confirmed with a smiling emoji.

I was going to have some glove fun alone but then I decided to wait the three days until Saturday to have some glove fun together. I was thinking about different scenarios what could happen on Saturday and I had some very exciting dreams the next nights.

Finally, it was Saturday and I arrived at her. When I was ringing my cock was hard and pushing against the zip. She opened the door, wore yellow rubber gloves and this time also rubber boots. “Good morning my little glove lover” she welcomed me. “Hey Susi, glad to see you. Am I right that I know the yellow gloves you are wearing” – “Yes, you are. I was looking forward to seeing you so much and I already missed you. So, I put on your gloves the have you closer to me”. I gave her an intensive hug and kiss and we both went in.

While she brought me into the kitchen for a coffee I looked at her legs and rubber boots. I realised she was wearing unlined rubber boots and I started to imagine the rubber feeling on my feet. “I like your rubber boots, are they lined” I asked sanctimonious. “Thanks. I found them in a local DIY store and thought they would complete my work outfit. And no, they are unlined so that’s why I am wearing these bare feet. I love the rubber feeling on the hands and feet at the same time.”

That was too much for me and I felt some precum coming out of my penis.

I sat down in the kitchen and waited until the coffee was ready. “One coffee and the yellow gloves for you. I hope you don’t mind I’ve been wearing these again” and she sat down next to me holding her pink gloves in one hand. “Thanks, what are we going to do today?” I asked her while putting on the warm and slightly sweaty gloves. Readers from my earlier stories know like her I love used gloves; especially form women I find attractive. She also slipped into her pink rubber gloves.

I liked her look. Long pink rubber gloves and shiny black rubber boots.
“Oh, I have some ideas what we can do. But unfortunately, I have no classic tasks you are probably expecting” – “Well, can we really afford the reward without doing something” I joked. “The weather isn’t too good and I thought we just could spend some time together. Let’s move over to the sofa”.

She switched on Netflix and started a romantic film and we both were laying on the sofa. I enjoyed the situation, we both wearing rubber gloves sitting next to each other on the sofa.
She made a very concentrated impression but suddenly she pulled down her sweatpants and started do finger herself. My lust was growing and I my right hand disappeared in my trousers also.

“We are a really pervy team, aren’t we” she smirked and gave me a kiss. Then she stood up and came back with several pairs of rubber gloves and a dildo.

“I brought some rubber gloves I’m usually playing with in the bed. You can use them all if you want”. My heart was beating heavily. I had to concentrate not getting an orgasm when I imagined what she has been doing with all the gloves.

“Please can you give me the blue pair” she asked and then put one of the gloves over the dildo and inserted the gloved dildo into her cunt. “You can do the same, if you like unlined gloves use the red ones” she said with a horny voice. I didn’t hesitate and put one of the red gloves over my penis and started to stroke. The whole situation was to much for me actually.

She saw me always stopping which I needed to do, otherwise I would have been cumming to fast. “Let me help you” and she started to stroke my dick with her pink gloves the red rubber glove on my penis. It didn’t last very long and I was cumming into the glove. It was so much sperm that it did run out of the cuff.
“Phuh, that was necessary” I joked.

“So, as you are now relieved we can start a more relaxing round. Maybe you want to try out different gloves, I recommend the transparent ones. They are also unlined”. I took the cum filled red glove from my dick and swabbed the sperm with some paper tissues.

Afterwards I took off the yellow gloves and slipped into the recommended transparent gloves. They had longer cuffs as usual household rubber gloves and where very soft with a enjoyable rubber smell.

I like the fact that she has quite big hands for a woman so we can wear the same glove sizes.

While putting these gloves on she also was about changing her gloves. She grabbed again my yellow gloves.
“I like these yellow ones so much. As they are so well used form us both they are so smooth and will satisfy my fetish desire.” After she put them on she was caressing me and started to blow my dick but sopped before I was cumming again.

We took off our clothes except the gloves. Susi had to slip out off her rubber boots to undress her trousers but slipped into the boots again immediately. It was so a horny view. Susi with her perfect body, yellow rubber gloves and black rubber boots. Me only with the long transparent rubber gloves.

We had wonderful sex together and time was running and running. Unfortunately, I had to leave on late afternoon because of an invitation in the evening.

“Susi, it was a pleasure again. Here are your gloves back” and I wanted to give her the transparent rubber gloves back. “Take them with you and see them as a little present until we see next time” and we kissed good bye.

When my appointment was over and I was back at home my lust overcame me again and I slipped into her transparent gloves and masturbated. After cumming I took a picture of her gloves with some sperm on and sent it to her with a good night wish. She replied with a kissing emoji and a picture of our yellow gloves on the coffee table.
I guess it wouldn’t last too long until we meet again 😊
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Re: Garden work at a friends house - part two (fetish story with hhrg)

Post by meistrllapgoch »

Thank you @GumTom, love the domestic lust.
jaub
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Garden work at a friends house - part two (fetish story with hhrg)

Post by jaub »

when is the next gardening session?

Return to “Glove Stories”