Sharing a glove fetish with a friend.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gloveslide
Occasional poster

Sharing a glove fetish with a friend.

Post by gloveslide »

From a very early age I was very much into gloves. At first it started pretty innocently and just wanted gloves of some kind and played with them in whatever manner I did as kids do at the age of 2 or 3 years old.

My parents obviously knew about this and let me do my own thing as it was all harmless fun. It wasn't until I was 6 that the exploratory side took over. Gloves of all kinds dotted about the house but one kind in particular I wanted was household gloves.
One morning I woke up far earlier than my parents so I made my way into the bathroom and grabbed a pair of yellow household gloves and went back to bed. I always slept nude so it wasn't unusual to find me in bed with a pair of gloves as I liked to sleep with them sometimes as it was a comfort thing.
The gloves were far bigger than my hands and had reasonable thickness to them and they felt good in my hands. As soon as I started touching myself with the gloves it was a sensation I had not felt before and I loved it. I began playing with myself more and more, even at times making my cock erect and just playing with it.

At some point I fell back asleep with the gloves on my hands. When I woke up, I kind of got in trouble about the gloves, mostly because there was a risk of chemicals and such that could be on them. So they ended up buying a new pair of the same gloves and a couple other different ones so I could play with them instead.
I didn't tell them what I was doing to myself in case they wanted to stop me from doing it but i was happy that i got my own household gloves.
At this age I also had a female friend who I was very good friends with and we shared everything together, including our secrets when possible.
She also knew I loved gloves and would also indulge me with gloves, usually by touching my faces or arms/hands. Pretty innocent at this point. Later that weekend when I got to hang out with her I told her about my new discovery. She was a bit surprised and thought it was a bit weird but was ok with it.

As the following years went on she too grew into the glove fetish and at the age of 12 she had hit puberty and I was about another year away before I hit puberty myself. Up until this point I was just playing with myself in bed with gloves and i had made myself orgasm a number of times on a semi regular basis, naturally they were all dry orgasms.
One weekend we were sleeping over at her place and we were both just hanging out in her huge queen sized bed. We would often talk about glove stuff and sailor moon was a constant topic.
She asked me at one point if I wanted to watch it and she could maybe play with me with some gloves at the same time. It was late at night, her parents had just gone to bed about 20 mins ago so the TV in her room had to be either down low or just muted.
I got excited and agreed to it. She pulled out her own pair of yellow household gloves, same ones as I liked to use, and I got the vhs put on and turned the tv down low and slid my pants down to my knees and laid down on my side facing the tv. She snuggled up behind me and put one hand down across my stomach to reach my cock and kinda just played with it in some way. The more she played with it, the harder I got and the more we talked about gloves the more turned on I got.
We were talking about all the girls and their gloves and soon the topic ended up me being touched by their gloves. Eventually we brought up other characters and their gloves. My cock was so hard, she wasn't doing a lot to it but it felt good because of the gloves.
It got to the point that hearing the word gloves was turning me on, we got through a full episode of sailor moon and we were about halfway through another and Sailor Jupiter was on screen and my friend said "What if Sailor Jupiter touched your dick with her white gloves" and in that moment I had the strongest orgasm of my life.
I must have moaned a little bit because a few seconds later she asked if something was wrong.

Very much the opposite.

While doing something like this was new, we had spent so much time around each other, bathed and showered together that it didn't feel weird at all. The kind of connection we had wasn't that of a brotherly/sisterly type love which is common in a lot of younger kids who aren't related but grow up together, at the time it was hard to explain but we were very much into each other in some way that was beyond that and as we got a little older we did date for a while too once we got to high school.
She made it very difficult to see gloves as anything other that is used for some kind of comfort or pleasure, not that I was complaining of course.
Catania Guanti
Regular poster

Re: Sharing a glove fetish with a friend.

Post by Catania Guanti »

Wow, that's wonderful! There a lot of gloved girls, not only the sailors... and I love when the camera get a good closeup of them, focusing on the gloved hands :D Do you happen to like some scenes in particular? :D
C.G.

Have you tried my Anime Gloves List? Maybe you can help me too!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6826
gloveslide
Occasional poster

Post by gloveslide »

Catania Guanti wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:16 am Do you happen to like some scenes in particular? :D
Nothing really comes to mind, plus it has been many years since i've watched it. I did see the newer Sailor Moon Crystal a few years ago, was making use of the screenshot button when they had some good shots ;)
Catania Guanti
Regular poster

Post by Catania Guanti »

gloveslide wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:32 pm
Catania Guanti wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:16 am Do you happen to like some scenes in particular? :D
Nothing really comes to mind, plus it has been many years since i've watched it. I did see the newer Sailor Moon Crystal a few years ago, was making use of the screenshot button when they had some good shots ;)
I've always loved the "Fire Soul" Sailor Mars attack (that close-up of her gloved hands gets me everytime), Sailor Venus attacks, the chess match by Sailor Mercury and Sailor Moon holding Amy's heart crystal on her gloved hands. And Esmeraude using her earring as a pendulum 🤩
C.G.

Have you tried my Anime Gloves List? Maybe you can help me too!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6826
bkk123
Banned for spamming
Banned for spamming

Post by bkk123 »

The lack of communication and touch became more acute. In an effort to keep themselves busy with something, netizens began to include adult films more often. And in order to prevent their viewing from becoming a routine, people began to discover new genres of this art form.
Femdom is a type of content where the dominant role of a woman over a man or another woman is clearly seen, mainly in a sexual context.
The studio will shoot a video according to your script.
https://lady2fight.com/
lady2fight@gmail.com
 ! Message from: SexySurgical
Subject: fetish [long gloves like @ Lady2Fight.com]
SexySurgical wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:43 pm What's w/ the random spam replies here on the forum & social media? Your site looks like a legit biz no?

https://twitter.com/just9367/with_replies
bkk123
Banned for spamming
Banned for spamming

Post by bkk123 »

Trash movies rated 21+
Videos where the dominant role of a woman over a man or another woman is clearly traced, mainly in a sexual context.
High quality, inexpensive.
The studio can shoot a video according to your script.
lady2fight@gmail.com
https://downloader.disk.yandex.ru/previ ... e=1349x625
lglove

Post by lglove »

Love this story mate, and appreciate you sharing this with us!! You have any more stories about you two and gloves? :)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

bkk123 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:21 am Trash movies rated 21+
Videos where the dominant role of a woman over a man or another woman is clearly traced, mainly in a sexual context.
High quality, inexpensive.
The studio can shoot a video according to your script.
lady2fight@gmail.com
https://downloader.disk.yandex.ru/previ ... e=1349x625
Right, that's it. You're out.
gloveslide
Occasional poster

Post by gloveslide »

lglove wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:39 pm Love this story mate, and appreciate you sharing this with us!! You have any more stories about you two and gloves? :)
That I do. While I was very much into gloves, she only pushed that desire and obsession further. It made for some fun moments and experiences.
lglove

Post by lglove »

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! :) Could you please tell us more?? :D

Return to “Experiences”