Just thought I’d introduce myself!

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

idioteque1013
Occasional poster

Just thought I’d introduce myself!

Post by idioteque1013 »

Hi there!

I’ve been browsing this forum on a very irregular basis for the last two years and decided to finally take the plunge and introduce myself.

Just a guy from the southeast US. It goes without saying that I love gloves, always have been and always will be, and am especially enthusiastic about leather, nitrile/latex, opera gloves, and those white gloves that you always see ladies wearing in TV and movies from the 1950’s.

I’m also quite interested in bondage (especially with duct tape) and love whenever gloves can be thrown in the mix alongside it.

Well, I think that’s about all I’ve got. Looking forward to interacting with this forum!
EJA1985

Re: Just thought I’d introduce myself!

Post by EJA1985 »

Good to meet you, sir ;)
hotgloveuser123

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

Welcome! Enjoy yourself. Hope you enjoy our spot!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello! Welcome to the forum! :whoop:

I hope you've been enjoying your irregular visits, and I'm looking forward to seeing you here more often!

Enjoy!
1968Gloved4life
Occasional poster

Post by 1968Gloved4life »

Welcome to the group
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

idioteque1013 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:00 pm Just a guy from the southeast US. It goes without saying that I love gloves, always have been and always will be, and am especially enthusiastic about leather, nitrile/latex, opera gloves, and those white gloves that you always see ladies wearing in TV and movies from the 1950’s.
Well hello there and welcome to another guy from the Southeast. This is a great forum for reading and being entertained. I think its great to see another person who loves white cotton gloves. Don't be a stranger.
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome to the forum
idioteque1013
Occasional poster

Post by idioteque1013 »

GlovedYankee wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:46 pm
idioteque1013 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:00 pm Just a guy from the southeast US. It goes without saying that I love gloves, always have been and always will be, and am especially enthusiastic about leather, nitrile/latex, opera gloves, and those white gloves that you always see ladies wearing in TV and movies from the 1950’s.
Well hello there and welcome to another guy from the Southeast. This is a great forum for reading and being entertained. I think its great to see another person who loves white cotton gloves. Don't be a stranger.
Sorry for the delayed response, but thank you!!! Nice to meet another lovers of those as well. Whenever I see Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly or Marilyn Monroe in those lovely white gloves, you’d better believe I perk up big time 😂

Return to “Introductions”