The Gloved Robber

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

idioteque1013
Occasional poster

The Gloved Robber

Post by idioteque1013 »

A very very short story I wrote. A combination of both my fetishes, hope you enjoy.

I had no idea what was going on at first when I walked into my dark house and immediately felt a strange pressure over my face.
“Shut-up!” a voice hissed in my ear, I could immediately tell that this was a woman. “I’m going to remove my hand from your mouth in a moment, and I’m going to sit you in a chair I pulled out of the kitchen and tie you up. Do what I say and you won’t be hurt.”

The light switched on and I was shoved into the living room, and one of my kitchen chairs sat there as she had said.
“Sit”, she said curtly, and I obeyed. I now had a better look at my assailant: she was about my height, had light brown hair pulled tightly back into a ponytail. She wore a black tank top, and as I had suspected, had black leather gloves on. She had a duffle bag slung over her shoulder and fished around it for a few seconds, and finally pulled out a big roll of gray duct tape.

“Hands behind your back”, she said, and I realized that I detected an Eastern European accent in her voice. I complied with her demands, and she began wrapping my wrists tightly. The ripping noises of the tape were coarse and loud, and I could hear the distinct sound of it sticking to her gloves. Once my hands were secured, she set about taping me up to the chair’s back. She didn’t cut any corners at all, binding me so tight that it was almost hard to breathe. Finally she finished and smoothed the tape down. I was scared as hell right now, my body shaking as much as the tape would allow, and I said something that I thought they only said in movies and TV.

“Please... just take whatever you want. Don’t hurt me....”

“Awww....”, she replied, almost seeming to take genuine pity on my plight. She took one of her leather gloved hands and ruffled my hair with it, then stroked my cheek. “Sorry I scared you there, but I’m afraid that I need to keep you quiet”, she said. She tore off a wide strip of duct tape and pressed it tightly over my mouth, followed by two more strips. She continued to rub her gloved hands all over my body, it gave me the shivers. “Let’s get a look under those pants of yours”, she said, and began to loosen my belt. Getting them off was fairly easy since she hadn’t taped my legs, and I wondered if this had been part of the plan all along. Once my jeans were removed, she rubbed her hands over my bare legs.

“Mmmmmph....” I said, feeling a strange combination of discomfort and pleasure. She smiled at me as she continued to explore my private area.

“Let me put another pair of gloves on”, she said, and pulled out her duffle bag again. I could hear her slip off her leather gloves. And then I saw a pair of electric blue nitrile gloves in her hands and my heart started racing. And then I heard that snapping sound as she slipped them on, and I became harder than I ever thought possible. She approached me and I began breathing loudly through my nose, in nervousness and anticipation. And then the rubber gloves touched my bare legs, and I began to mumble nervously behind the duct tape.

“It’s okay”, she said, and kissed my cheek. And then she put her hands down my boxer shorts.
EJA1985

Re: The Gloved Robber

Post by EJA1985 »

Not bad at all, please continue!

Return to “Glove Stories”