The No Glove Challenge

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gloveslide
Occasional poster

The No Glove Challenge

Post by gloveslide »

From the time I hit puberty and all the way up to my early 20s I masturbated constantly. On average it was twice a day, more if I had nothing planned or happening.
I was living with my close friend Rin (short for Merinda). We had grown up together and dated through high school and while we broke up soon after high school we still continued to be very close and moved in together once we both had jobs.

After a few years she very much knew my regular habits and had brought it up in passing that maybe I should try and ease off on my self pleasure habits as it may become worse in future. I kind of semi-agreed but didn't give it too much thought.
A couple days pass and I begin thinking about it again, so I eventually decide to make it no more than twice a week with at least a couple days between each time. That way I had some relief and also something to look forward to.
I mentioned it to Rin and she immediately shot it down and told me her way to do it. She had already been thinking about it as well.

I had to last a month with no glove use whatsoever unless absolutely necessary for a needed task and no masturbation of any kind in that time. If I won, I would get $500 and free use of her glove collection as well. If I lost, I would only be allowed to pleasure myself once a week and at a time that suited her so she could watch. I bargained it down to twice a week on a loss and $350 if i won.
We set a date to start it and so I could prepare myself. We also had some fun together to really get as much as I had been wanting to do, so as to minimize temptation.

The first few days were tough but I managed to at least break that routine from when I would wake up. The first two weeks was far harder than i expected it to be, in part because Rin would use household gloves for dishes and other cleaning duties, not to mention any anime, tv shows and media in general that had characters with gloves on them was also on my mind.
By the third week I was the horniest I had ever been and I would get hard far too easily. It also didn't help that Rin was teasing me from time to time as well.
Middle of week 4 and I was desperate, it wouldn't be unusual to just be leaking precum after my cock shifted in my underpants slightly and triggering a little bit of stimulation.

It was the last day and I was counting the hours, minutes and seconds until I could get some relief finally.
I'm sitting at the dining table with some lunch and Rin walks in with a dildo that has a suction cup and smacks it onto the table positioned across from me. She then also produces a pair of nice, white formal gloves that a man would wear as a groom.
This pair of gloves I had been wanting Rin to give me a handjob with for some time but we never got around to it or just forgot. She carefully and deliberately slides them on, making sure the fingers are in snug inside.
She uses every part of those gloved hands, the back of the hand with the raised decorative lines were running across the tip, then she would just rub each finger on the tip of the dildo as well. She did everything she knew I would like to receive and she had the biggest, cheekiest grin on her face as she did it.

I was rock hard by the time I had finished my food and she had finished teasing me. Rin then slides one glove off her hand and then slides it onto the dildo using her other gloved hand and just wraps her fingers around it as she does it.
In that moment I remember thinking that it's the hottest thing in the world and then i blank out for a few seconds.

I had came from Rin doing her little show and while it was unexpected that it happened, the few moments after felt like bliss until I realise what had actually happened.
Fortunately for me my hands were still on the table but it was very evident as to what just happened. She argued I had lost because I came but I said I hadn't even touched myself and that she was deliberately teasing me to get some kind of reaction from me. In the end she agreed she went just a little too far.

End of the day arrives, I claim my prize and the first pair of gloves I want were the ones she had teased me with earlier in the day, only now she could do it for real and my goodness it felt so good.
As for the reducing of masturbation, I initially went down to 3-4 times a week and once per day and slowly did it less and less until I got to about 1-3 times a week. Definitely making that change helped me enjoy sexual things more instead of it being something I did day to day because I had to.

Return to “Experiences”