scooby doo: Glassesahan.

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Merder
Regular poster

scooby doo: Glassesahan.

Post by Merder »

this fic isn't just gloved sex scenes(still it does have them but on the forum i initially posted it i wanted to appeal to a broader gropu then just the gloved fans so for those who only want gloved scenes i will tell which chapters has them so you can enjoy them without worrying abut bare hands.(most sex scenes are gloved ;) )

any feedback that isn't destructive is welcome(already have positive feedback from the other forum i initially posted it).

Chapter 1(gloved scene ;) )

Code: Select all

One day The Mystery machine made it's way into a new town they initially didn't want to stop but Velma's Glasses forced them as one glass fell out. And the screw was missing. In the town they asked where the local optician was. While going towards it Shaggy could swear he heard some laughter and see a ghostly figure behind the sign of the Optician. But Fred said it was just his cowardly mind playing tricks on him. As they walked in the building an elderly male greeted them “Finally I haven't had those in a while.”, Where-after Velma said “Well I dunno if we count as real customers because were her just to fix my glasses.”. “A customer is a customer even if it is fixing glasses. Well let me see them and glad is for such a fine looking lass as yourself.”. “Fine looking? Me? You must mean Daphne. Still thanks for the compliment” after that Velma handed hers over. “Who that other lass? Nope in my eyes you are much finer looking. Let me see what wrong with these. Oh I can see it at instant glance the most common issue the screw fell out did it well Lass do you have the glass that fell out too if so it is a free service.” “Why yes I've got it is still in the van. Shaggy would you be so kind and get it. And lessen your food you are getting fat.” What she couldn't see was that she was touching Daphne's tits and not Shaggy's chest. Daphne wanted to say a thing but before she could Shaggy stopped her and said “OK Velma I will get it. Will be back soon.” Shaggy waited till Velma lifted her hand from Daphne's tits and Shh't in her ears and then let go of Daphne and walked to the van and got the loose glass of Velma's Glasses from the Glove compartment and just after he climbed out of the mystery machine again he saw the ghostly figure again but this time up close and personal. Within a few seconds he ran as fast as he could and yelled “Gangway” moments later he was inside the Optician's store again and gave the old guy the glass. “Thank you I'll go to the back room to replace the screw now”. After the elderly male was gone Shaggy told them he saw the ghost again. “What did it look like Shaggy?” Fred asked him. “Well it was like red all over and had glasses but no head. But Like what does a headless thing need glasses?”. “I don't know maybe the Optician knows more.

A few moments later the elderly optician came back with Velma's fixed glasses. Velma put them back on and finally could see again. “Thanks Now that I can see again could you tell me anything about a red headless guy with glasses?”. “Oh is that who your friend saw? As it Couldn't be you because your glasses are heavy duty ones all-most as heavy-duty as mine. But besides that he is the reason all my customers stay away. He showed up about 6 months ago. We have named him Glassesahan after the legend of the headless horseback rider Dullahan. Don't know what he has against my business but he only attacks my customers. Fortunately nobody has died yet like in the legend but it does worry me because if this keeps up I’ll be bankrupt in a few more months. Which is a shame especially since I was the biggest optician in town.”. “sorry to hear that but we'll solve this mystery right gang” Fred answered to the elderly man. All the other answered him with “right” even though Scooby and Shaggy where more reluctant in theirs. And he also thought out loud “Why do we always run into those mysteries?”. “I don't know. But isn't it great?”. Shaggy clearly didn't share the enthusiasm. Later they walked back. Just outside of the building a guy bumped into Shaggy because he wasn't looking ahead and he apologized with “Oh ever so sorry. Normally I always watch out but now I just couldn't avert my eyes from that lovely lady over there.” and he pointed towards Velma. But she thought he aimed at Daphne as she was just behind her from his point of view. So she said “*Sigh* I knew it Daphne gets the guy again we...”. Before she could finish saying what she wanted to say he interrupted her with. “Who that redhead? Are you kidding me she doesn't even wear glasses. Sure she is attractive but compared to you she is just a wilting flower.”. Velma couldn't believe her ears not only did she get 2 compliments that day but to hear a guy couldn't avert his eyes from her and actually loved the fact she wears glasses made her blush. The guy saw it and hoped it meant the feelings were mutual so he started to get shy and tripping over his words “A... A... Allow me to introduce myserk. Mysulf. Darn it!. Allow me to introduce mysalk. Come on focus. Well third time is the charm so allow me to introduce myself I'm Christian Punthoven. But you can Call me Chris. And could ask what the name of this goddess is?” and he grabbed Velma's hand and Kissed it. Velma blushed even more feeling really contempt with herself and said “A goddess? Me? Jinkies! Well my Name is Velma Dinkley. That there is Daphne Blake and and that is Shaggy Rogers and he is Fred Jones. And the dog is named Scooby Doo.”. “Pleased to meet you Miss Dinkley. A goddess like you must be taken already sigh.” he replied to Velma. “This may sound hard to believe to you but I’m actually still single. Because for some reason nobody seems to want me.” “Their loss I guess. Must be afraid of such perfection.” after hearing that Velma blushed even more and she tried to hide it but her entire face now was a big blush and with big grin from ear to ear. Moments later Chris said “I hope that means you like me too Miss Dinkley.”. Moments later Chris wanted to tell his goodbye's but before he could he saw Glassesahan attacking the Mystery Machine. So he said “Excuse me but is that green van yours?”. Instantly Fred replied with “Yes it is. Why do you a...” before he finished his question he saw the answer. This pissed of Fred and he ran towards Glassesahan. Before he could get close Glassesahan stabbed the tires smashed the windows and mirrors and he even made some holes in the sides of the van. After that he ran of and faster then Fred could. When Fred finally was close enough to see the damage he almost cried. Fred knew this was a message. However he decided that he was now even more determined to solve this mystery. When he saw the gaping hole he found a torn piece of red cloth. He walked back to the gang and showed the piece of cloth. Velma grabbed it and gave it a closer look and moments later she said “I believe it is cotton. And our first clue.” moments later Fred decided they couldn't stay in the van so he asked “Chris is it okay if we stayed at your place the van is too damaged to stay I’m afraid.” and he replied with “Well normally I wouldn't invite strangers but this time I’ll make an exception because miss Goddesly... err Dinkley is with you.”. Velma heard that mispronunciation and made her blush even more. So much in-fact she barely could stand on her legs.

Moments later they were at the Punthoven residence where they where surprised how grand it all seemed while still clearly being an average home. Chris then greeted them with “Welcome to my humble abode and make yourself at home I’ll be back in a moment.” after that he went out and about 15 minutes later he was back with a gift for Velma. Velma accepted it a bit puzzled and unwrapped it revealing a pair of gloves which made her puzzled even more. So she said “OK What are these for?” Chris heard that and said “Well I thought they could help with your profession or at-least what I think is your profession and as a bonus for as long you're here making you an even bigger feast for my eyes.” And the more he said of the the more Chris blushed himself. That answered some of the answer but not all so Velma asked “Aren't it supposed to be Latex gloves for that and not err... cloth gloves? And how are these making me an even bigger feast for your eyes? If a may ask?”. “well that is what is in the box behind my back.” After that Chris got a few boxes with latex examination gloves and after that he answered to other question with “Well as for as how it makes you an even bigger feast for my eyes is because I’m a sucker for women with gloves almost as much as when they wear glasses.” As he told that his face became one big blush. And what Velma said after that pleasantly surprised Chris. And it was “Well then let me spoil you then by trying them on.” to put them on Velma rolled up her sleeves and grabbed one and put her hand in and pulled it all the way till it about reached her shoulder later she checked if it was pulled all the way and she did the same with the other where-after she rolled the sleeves back. And then she looked back to Chris with a certain grin until she saw what the gloves did for him. She was surprised and said “Jinkies! You really do like it when women like me wear gloves do you?” Chris was shocked a little that Velma noticed the bulge in his pants so her couldn't help but laugh and said “so you've noticed it. I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable but I just couldn’t keep it down any longer.” Chris was expecting some sort speech on how it was inappropriate or a few words on it not mattering but what happened came as a total surprise not only for him for the other guests Chris now had as well. Velma gave him a kiss and no not on the cheeks but on his lips. It wasn't a short kiss either because it lasted about a minute or so. After it Velma her self was surprised too and she said “Sorry I just didn't know what came over me. I... I... I just couldn't control myself. Chris was surprised too and smiled while saying “Don't wake up now Chris. Don't wake up now!” For Velma it now was obvious he enjoyed it too. So she grabbed one of Chris's hands and said “I hove some good news for you this isn’t a dream.”. Chris hear that and said “It isn't how can I be sure?” Velma needed no time to answer that so she warned that it could hurt a little and than pinched his cheek for a moment. That convinced Chris he was awake. So he told where the guest room was and invited Velma to his room. Velma was surprised by the offer and thus replied with “Jinkies! It all is going so fast. But I... I... I cannot deny the feelings I have for you either. Also Knowing Fred we'd probably get no rest till the mystery is solved. However sometimes a little privacy besides when nature calls is nice too but... Jinkies this is a though choice!” Chris could understand the arguments of both sides so e tried to help her with it first by saying “Maybe this will help with deciding.” And gave Velma a kiss on her lips. As they say actions speak louder then words so to show what choice she made Velma slipped her tongue in Chris's mouth. The kiss seemed to last forever but after it was done Velma felt it still wasn't long enough. But Chris gave some small signals which Velma knew what he meant with so she accepted the invite and followed Chris to his room. When at the room Velma removed her sweater which showed what they where hiding. When Chris saw hoe big Velma's boobs where his jaw dropped. A few moments later he used his hands to close them. After that Velma unbuckled the bra and dropped hem on her sweater. When Chris saw Velma's boobs bare he couldn't help it but stare for a moment. After that he dropped his pants. After that he wanted to remove his boxers but Velma grabbed his hands and nodded her head and after that pointed to his blouse. Chris knew enough and took it off. Velma loved what she saw and complimented Chris with “Wow you must work out a lot.” Chris liked the compliment but was too modest to to tell so he said “Not that much bu I guess lifting all those pails of motor-oil works just as well.” Velma didn't hear a single word Chris said she was too busy admiring Chris's well sculpted body. A few moments later Chris decided to remove his boxers but again Velma prevented it with the uh-uh tone and pushed him on his bed. Chris knew that Velma wanted to remove his boxers. However Velma didn't do so just yet first she sat just in front of him on her knees. She bended over him so she could touch his shoulders and she could feel that those where tense so she said “Oh my these are all tensed up. So let's relieve some of that tension shall we? However it won't be with just a boring massage. No I know a much better way.” and after saying that she used one of her gloved hands and walked it to his six pack where she left one finger on it and circled it several times with the finger. As she did that the tent that was formed in Chris's boxers grew even bigger. Velma saw it and no longer could resist the urge to see what kind of tool she was working with so she removed his boxers. She loved what she saw because she could tell it was at-least 7 inches the size she read in all her dirty novels about. Velma didn't dig in right away she wanted to tease him a little longer so she glove-walked her hand some more teasingly slow till that hand reached his cock. With that hand she grabbed it and slowly started to squeeze it and moving her hands along the shaft. And slowly but certainly the movement speed increased. And the more the speed went up the louder Chris moaned in pleasure. A few moments later Velma bended over a little and started to lick the tip if Chris's cock. First she licked it slow and just as with the glovejob she slowly increased that speed too. A fem moments later Velma got a little bored with just licking the tip so she decided to take the tip in her mouth. This way she could more easily lick the whole head of Chris's cock. Slowly Velma took more of Chris's manhood in her mouth. Whenever needed she removed some fingers till the point her thumb touch his balls and 2 where left to rubbing his cock. Chris really enjoyed that combination so much in-fact he had to ask “Where did you learn to do that?”. Velma stopped the combo for a moment and said “Well with my old boyfriend however in his case it was with bare hands.” and after-wards she took his cock back in her mouth started to use her tongue some more and speeding up her 2 fingers in the limited movement space she had for them. Chris really loved the combination and so kept saying “Don't stop. Don't stop”. Velma honored the request and kept speeding up the movement speed of both the hand and her head til she reached the fastest she could. That was what her ex liked so she hoped Chris felt the same and a loud moan confirmed that for Velma. A few moments the first of Chris's juices flew out of his cock in Velma's mouth. Velma pulled the cock out of her mouth and showed the cum to Chris. And a moment later she swallowed it. Chris didn't expect Velma to do that but didn't say anything. Later Velma asked “Chris shall I do the other thing my ex liked too or shall keep playing with your cock with my hands?”. Chris was intrigued by that but he loved the feel of the gloves on his cock. But before he answered he asked “Shouldn't I return the favor first because I feel like it'd be greedy if I accepted one of them now.” Velma didn't mind that and said “Don't you worry about that your cum was more then and adequate as a favor returner.”. After hearing that Chris decided to take the mystery option. After that Velma removed her hand from his cock and placed both and her tits. She pushed them together and then wrapped them around his cock. Then she started to push them back and forth while still keeping them together. The more she did that the more the cock grew hard again and as she sped up Chris started to moan louder as well but not with the same intensity as when she was doing that glovejob/blowjob combo. Moments later she could feel Chris was about to shoot another load so she decided to tease him by slowing down a little. That seemed to help to make him shoot his load as he then sprayed it all over her face tits and gloves. She kinda liked that and said “Jinkies. looks like I'm covered in you hot cum hehe.” Velma started to lick the cum of her tits first and after-wards she licked it of the gloves and then she scooped up what she couldn't reach with her tongue of her its and after-wards she licked what she missed on her face during the licking of her gloves and tits. Chris wanted to tell he still had energy to burn for another round but that was cut short because there was knocking at the door. And on the other side Fred said “OK you two whatever you are doing wrap it up. Because Glassahan just attacked the customers of another Optician.” Velma and Chris hated to hear that but they also knew they had no choice. So they got dressed and made their way to the hallway. Both found the timing a little suspicious but how they got it that right was answered when the opened the door and saw Velma and Shaggy using a glass as a hearing aid on the other door. So Velma said “You perverts. Can't a girl have any privacy at all?” to that Shaggy replied with “But like you where with that guy in there so...” Velma was pissed by that answer so she jerked the glass out of his hands and said “YOU DAMN WELL KNOW WHAT I MEAN!” That was answer enough for the others so they ran to the kitchen and Velma and Chris both pissed from the eavesdropping took their time to get there.
chapter 2: Another Glassesahan attack(also gloved scene ;) )

In Chris's kitchen they listened the radio to learn where Glassasahan latest attack was. Chris and Velma still were pissed because of the eavesdropping. However that didn't have the highest priority even if it was an invasion of their privacy. Moments passed while the only voices that could be hear where of the news broadcaster of the radio. Nobody wanted to say anything yet due to the fear of it escalating and about 15 minutes of the broadcast they learned which optician was the current target.
Chris knew some about hat optician not much but enough to help the gang so he said “That is the second biggest Optician in town about a 15 minute drive away from here”.
Due to the fact that the mystery machine currently was wrecked Fred had to ask “Err... Chris could you drive us or borrow our car? As you know the mystery machine is wrecked at the moment.”
Chris too a long time to come up with an answer but eventually he said “OK I will drive you but if you ever do that trick you did a moment ago I will no longer give you any help and a mean no longer any help. Also I feel like noting out that the the only reason I do so is Velma most likely wants me to.”
Velma blushed as she said “Jinkies!! Are you still willing to help my friends after that?”. The others where pleasantly surprised that Velma still considered them friends after that but it also had a bit of an ominous feel about because it could mean she did it to or something similar. Moments later they where in Chris's car driving to the optician.

After the 15 minute drive they where close to the optician but not too close because Chris didn't want his care to undergo the same fate as Fred's van. All Chris could hope he was far away enough. The others got out and walked closer to the optician while following the directions of Chris. As they got closer more and more people where fleeing and not much later they reached a seemingly abandoned square. There they saw Glassesahan doing some-sort of victory dance. Which was strange considering he had no head but then again he had glasses to so it wasn't that unexpected. When Glassesahan noticed them he started to chase them. To try and to shake him they Split up. It was Fred and Daphne, Shaggy and Scooby and Velma was alone so she could have some alone time. The culprit decided to follow Fred and Daphne. As they ran trough the streets they saw many stores with stuff they could use and eventually Fred was distracted by a store with a lot shiny stuff on display. But he couldn't watch too long as Glassesahan was closing in and Daphne pulled him away. Moments later they hear a thump or something alike and a few moments later again. Driven by curiosity they turned around and saw Glassesahan fleeing and bumping into many things. With that they couldn't help but giggle. As they walked back they saw why his glasses where lying on the floor. Daphne wanted to pick it up but before she could Fred stormed them he lifted them and held them so that the street-lights maximized their shininess. Daphne removed them from his hands and waved them around and noticed Fred's eyes following their every movement. She couldn't help but smile she now knew a possible way to get from Fred what she wanted. Just to make sure it works she decided to test it and thus she said “If you want your shiny back give me your credit cards and say something awkward.” Though she doubted Fred would bite he actually took his wallet out and gave her his credit cards and literally said “something awkward”. She kept her promise and gave back the glasses for a few minutes. After that she took back the glasses. After that they walked back to the square in front of the optician and waited for the others.

After what seemed like an eternity the others where back and told that they found nothing useful. Moments later Daphne showed the glasses they found. Though not a too surprising clue a useful one nonetheless. They went inside the optician and asked the clerk to tell them what she could. At a glance she could tell those where subscription glasses. However to know more she had to take them to the back room. So Daphne handed them over. Fred was displeased by that so said “Hey! No fair I had to give all my...” Before he could finish that though Daphne placed his hand over Fred's mouth. Fred continued to say something muffled nobody could understand. As the lady walked to the back room to find out more about the glasses the gang noticed she didn't wear anything below her waist. Shaggy enjoyed the magnificent view that gave. Fred didn't because he turned away before he even could notice that she was dressed rather exposing because he was angry she got to hold those shinies without having to give up anything according to him. Moments later Fred turned around and another moment later the clerk came back. When Fred noticed she had nothing below her waist he said “Ma’am please put some pants on or you might get in trouble.” She just ignored it of as if she didn't care. After she gave the glasses back to Daphne she started to tell “These glasses are a popular design these days and surprisingly have the same correction as the glasses of my ex last time he got his eyes checked. These are designed to be extremely durable yet super light weight. Also I do not know who replaced those screws on the sides but was that ever sloppy handwork. If it weren't for that silverish and reflecting coating it probably would've fallen apart. I don't know what point that has because it on; makes it shine more and so making it harder for the person wearing it see trough them if the sun shines. This also matches my ex and is the reason I left him he was madly obsessed with shining stuff and also he was obsessed with velvet.”
Fred heard that and said “Did you say Velvet? That reminds me of this piece of cloth also left behind by Glassesahan. I knew the fabric seemed familiar. Still I haven't properly examined it but most likely it is velvet. So it looks like we have a suspect. Ma'am could we ask you where your ex lives?”
Since she recently dropped him she still was angry so she yelled “NO!!!!! I don't wanna think about that loser not anymore. Especially not after what he did to me! Leaving me for that... That... That... Urgh! Get out NOW!!!!”
The did as she ordered and left. After that Shaggy said “Like... What did we wrong?”
as a reply Fred said “I... I... I don't know maybe we just hit a sensitive snare once too often.”

Later they where back at where Chris was waiting for them. They got in the car and Chris started to drive back to his place. In the car Fred and the gang told what they learned about the glasses Glassesahan dropped, what the lady behind the desk told and how she reacted when they wanted to know where the first suspect lived. After that though still pissed at them Chris couldn't control his curiosity so he asked “so basically you only know a possible suspect and further you know nothing?”
Fred knew it was so and said “Yeah basically.”
moments later the trip seemed to take forever so Daphne said “Is it me or is the drive longer somehow?”
Chris heard the question and couldn't help laughing a little and said “Just look out of the windows and you'll see why.”
Daphne did that they just drove in a traffic jam which obviously was due to fleeing people. This also was the first time she saw one in the middle of a town. Due to the jam the 15 minute drive took several hours. When they finally got back Velma was feeling horny and showed it in a huge grin and leaned against Chris and said “Chris don't we have some catching up to do?”
Chris loved the sound of that but he remembered what happened last time so said “If you guys pull of that trick you did last time again there will be more consequences then me no longer helping you. You could even say the wrath of Glassesahan would be a walk in the park compared what I will do to you!”
after that Chris and Velma went upstairs there both started to undress. After Velma got down to her gloves and miniskirt she smirked some more as she said “Guess I need to bring you in it the mood again. Well that is no problem”
She started to glove-walk on his belly again as she got closer to his cock she decided to make the route longer and so glove-walked a little back. After that she used 1 finger and ran it all over his belly. The more she did hat the more in the mood he got. And moments later he got hard again. Velma loved it and let it hear too “Oh my now that is one great cock” is what she said.
After that she glove-walked to his cock and started to gently squeeze it and moving her gloved hand up and down. Velma grinned even more as she said “And now to really bring you in the mood.” After that she immediately started to take he tip of his manhood on her mouth. While the tip was in her mouth she increased the speed of her hand and started to lick the whole head of his cock. Later she took more cock in her mouth and removed 1 gloved finger. She took more in and removed another finger and later another one so only her index finger and thumb remained to stimulate his cock by hand as the rest was stimulated with her lips and tongue. Chris moaned loud signaling he was about to shoot his first load. Velma liked that so took the cock out of her mouth and said “Go ahead shoot that tasty treat.”
Chris was surprised by that answer so said while moaning “I never expected that behind you Velma.”
Velma didn't care he didn't expect that she just wanted another dose of his cum and to make sure she got it soon she squeezed a little hared and increased the speed of her gloved hand. Chris tried to hold it back with all his power as he wanted the glovejob to last. But in the end the glovejob felt just too good so he shot out his first load of cum. Velma already opened her mouth so she could catch each and every last drop of it. Though she tried her best some missed her mouth. She licked up the drops she could normally and the rest she scooped up with her gloves and licked it off. A few moments later though not intentionally Velma burped. Velma was a little embarrassed by it so she blushed and apologized. But Chris comforted her and said “He don't worry lets just say where in China Where it is a compliment for the cook.”
Velma heard that and said “Well in that case I hope you enjoyed the appetizer so what do you want as the main course?” where-after she pulled up her skirt and bended over to show off her ass. Chris found it a tough choice but managed to make up his mind quickly and said “Oh a though choice ass both are good dishes butt I’m going for... Oh never-mind I bet you already know what I chose. All it needs is a little soy-sauce.” after that he opened a cabinet and grabbed a bottle of lube and applied it to his hard again manhood. After it was lubed he started to put the tip in her butt-hole. He slowly pushed more in. When the whole head was in Velma started to squeeze his cock and move her waist a little. When Chris finally managed to match Velma's movements he pushed it in deeper and really slow. Velma didn't like that and said “Come on don't tease me with slow movements just ram it in!”
Chris was flustered by that a little and said “Wait a sec you're insecure about your looks and like it rough? Or am I wrong with the rough part when you said me to ram it in?” where-after he kept it slow just to tease her my.
Velma didn't like the tease to go on and said “Stop that tease and ram it in already yeah I like it rough. Is it that impossible for girls to be different in bed then how she is in outside world?”.
Chris knew all to well how girls could be different in different environments so said “No Velma that is not weird at all. I just hope you aren't lying about it when I do this!” right after saying that he pushed the remainder of his cock in with his hardest thrust he cold then pulled it almost out as he rammed it in again. As he did that he hoped that she liked a little spanking too but he didn't ask just tried so he smacked 1 butt-cheek. Then he rubbed it gently and smacked it again. Velma loved it and kept it no secret either when she said “JINKIES!!! THAT'S THE STUFF!!” after that she moved her waist faster so she could get the most out of the anal-sex. Chris kept up the pounding and butt-smacking. And moments later he could feel another load coming. So he told it. Velma wasn't as close so she said “Hold it back if you can I wanna cum with you but I'm not close yet.”.
Chris knew he was really close but didn't want to deny Velma her orgasm either so with a uncertain yet aroused tone he said “Okay I will try but can't promise a thing because some of my strength was lowered due to the appetizer.” He tried to hold back as best as he could and could do so quite well too and he was glad to Velma helped him by squeezing as much as she could with her butt. Even though in the end it could have been more of a burden in holding back fortunately it wasn't. And he knew when Velma said “Jinkies! This feels so good I think I'm about to... No I am about to.. JINKIES!!!!!”. After he knew Velma came he waited a little longer and asked “Where do you want my load my Goddess?”
Velma gave it a good though to Chris's frustration but eventually she gave him permission to cum inside her butt. Chris was relieved and came right away in her nice butt-hole. After that he pulled it out. Both where panting and a moment later Velma said “That was great we should do it more-often.”

Chris really wanted to give her back something for both those glovejob/blowjob combo's so he said “Well we or should I say you haven't had desert yet. And well though my cock is tired my tongue isn't.”
Velma was surprised to hear that but pleasantly and said “Jinkies. Do you mean... I mean even my ex didn't... Am I really hearing this right?”.
Chris smiled and blushed when he said “Yes you are right it's time for you to be on the receiving end of oral pleasure. IT would have been greedy in my opinion not to return that favor.”
Velma gleamed as she positioned herself for the returned oral favor and she decided that she would open her pussy for him. While doing that she said “Well correct me if i'm wrong but I bet for people like you when we open it it is much better.”
Chris knew that was true for him so just before he started he said “You go that right. That is also why I didn't choose leather for them I just hate the taste of that.” After that he put his tongue on the outer rims of her pussy and started to slowly lick them. Velma was a little puzzled by what Chris said but later it hit her it was either his ex who wore them. Chris kept moving his tongue slowly at the rims for a while and later teased the tip of the clit with the tip of his tongue. He kept at that for a moment when he decided it is the time to go to the next step so he started to push his tongue in a little. Due to that Velma felt a surge of pleasure streaming trough her veins and thus she moaned really loud. Chris sped up the movement of his tongue movement inside as he went in deeper and when he couldn't go any deeper started randomly move his mouth in her pussy. Velma loved the randomness so she moaned more and more. Chris kept licking and start to tease the clit with a finger. Velma loved that and now no longer could fight the pleasure to make it last longer. Thus her love-juices started to flow. That signaled Chris she was close he even found them quite taste so he made the mmm-mmm sound to let her know. Chris kept liking till Velma started to say “Oh my gosh!!! I'm about to... CUM!!!!” and with that she reached her climax. Chris was glad Velma liked it but was a little surprised that Velma didn't use her word 'Jinkies' but didn't mind nor did he want to tell her either. They both now were laying on the bed feeling pretty satisfied. Not much later Chris looked at his clock and was surprised to see it was almost morning. If they were lucky they could throw in some sleep so that if Glassesahan attacked again they would be at full strength. Moments later both fell asleep neither had the energy left to change in their sleep attire. Nor had Velma the energy to remove her gloves or mini-skirt. 
chapter 3 (mostly bare-handed scene sorry(but for a little moment there is gloved action))

The next morning Velma and Chris got up roughly at the same time. The first thing Velma did was popping her glasses back on. Though still dazed due to it being so early in the morning. She looked around because it wasn't the usual place she woke up in. Moments later both Velma and Chris made eye-contact and blushed. Another moment later Velma noticed she accidentally fell asleep with the gloves on and her miniskirt. She felt a little embarrassed even though she knew it wasn't intentional. The advantage it did have was getting dressed. But before that she freshened up. After the morning hygiene Velma and Chris got dressed. Velma didn't really feel like bothering to put anything on besides her gifted gloves and miniskirt. Velma felt those urges before but never as strong as now. She tried in all her powers to fight the urge to not put on the rest of her clothes. After struggling after a while she finally managed to fight it back but knew sooner or later she would have to give in. She just hopes it didn’t happen during a mystery that spans a more then a night as this one. After Velma also put on her Bra, sweater, socks and shoes she and Chris made their way down to the kitchen.

When everyone had gathered there for breakfast Daphne was really down. In-fact her long face practically was dragged on the floor. For a while no one said anything and the first to break the silence was Velma she wanted to know why Daphne was so sad so she asked “Why the long face Daphne? Because normally you are so cheery in the mornings.”
There was another moment of silence when Daphne said “I'M TROUGH WITH MEN! AND I MEAN IT. I'M TROUGH!”
Velma was curious to why all of the sudden she was 'trough with men' so she had to ask “Why? What happened?”.
Daphne sighed and replied with “just my bad luck with boys. I doubt you'd be interested in knowing what happened during my 'intimate' moment.”
Velma was intrigued by it and though never she loved sexual stories. And she hoped she meant that with the tone she used to say intimate. And to hopefully entice Daphne into telling it she said “Please do tell and don't you dare leaving any dirty detail out.”
Daphne was surprised to hear she was interested in it so for a moment only could just look at Velma with a what the fuck look. And after she was over the little shock sh started to tell “Well yesterday I discovered how I could get Fred to make love to me...”. Velma found she told it to tame so requested Daphne to use dirty talk in it. Daphne sighed before barely agreeing.
“OK OK but only because you are such a good friend. So as I said yesterday I finally found out how to get Fred to fuck me! There happy now?”
Velma was so confirmed it were-after she asked “Could you also go into detail on how he did you? Because that is just the way I like my sex stories.” where-after she gained a slightly perverted grin from ear to ear.
Daphne couldn't believe what she heard and she couldn't believe either how sh liked hearing that. Daphne didn't want to reveal the details to anyone but knew it could ease the burden. So she decided that if she told her she had to give something in return. She also knew what she wanted to know how her Chris was in bed. Because in her mind no man could perform hearing how Velma was disappointed too she wouldn't mind sharing the details. However when finally asked what she had to do in return she said something completely different. Something kinda etarded sounding and revealing a secret she wanted to tell Velma in private and certainly not in front of males. What she said was “OK. Under one condition only if you stay out of my wettest dreams from now on.” After that she was shocked by what she said. And so she tried to hide below the table. Velma followed her and whispered in her ear “Don't know if I can do that but I could make it come true.”
Daphne was even more shocked to hear that and though not wanting to she said “WHAT!?!? but what about you and Chris?”
Chris heard it and in hope to calm Daphne's mood he said “Well I might be assuming things but hope I assumed it right but if she offered to make that dream com true she has my blessing for it and hope she doesn't lose interest in me due to it.” after that h moved closer to Fred and shaggy and whispered “if interested we could use my hidden camera to watch the sexy lesbian action on my tv.”.
Velma heard the whisper and knew he didn't want her to hear it and thus she said “You guys do realize unless we both give permission that is an invasion of privacy do you?”
Chris knew it and now that he also knew his dream-babe heard it he had no choice then to reveal where his camera was. He went to his room taking everyone with him. There he opened a small closet with a lock in it where several maps marked with various important looking titles and sandwiched between a few a small digital camera was. Velma and Daphne negotiated for a while and then Velma gave them permission for it if they gave them a copy of the tape. They agreed and afterwords they went back to the kitchen to clean the table. After that was done most of the dishes where in the dishwasher but some weren't so the girls offered to do them Chris initially told them those could go the next round. But Daphne and Velma insisted. Chris figured the girls wanted some time together because they didn't get that a lot while on the road. He showed where the kitchen gloves where and slowly made his way to the living room in hope to see Daphne too putting on a pair of gloves but when he saw that Velma took of hers for a while and put them away from the sink and then saw that started to wash without gloves he was a little disappointed. When in the living room he turned on the T.V. And put on the news.

In the kitchen Velma was too curious about what happened last night so she said “Daphne you still haven't told me what happened last night. Besides finally having sex with Fred.”
Daphne grabbed the first dish from the few that didn't fit in the dishwasher and while washing it she said “And what a disappointment it was. Just when it started to get OK he stopped.”
Velma wanted to know in more detail so she gently tried to coax her into telling till she finally got what she wanted “Sigh okay okay I will tell every detail. Well like I said before accidentally slipping out I had wet dreams of you yesterday night I finally managed to convince Fred to fuck me. To get him to do so I only needed those shined up glasses. I held it in the light so it shined all over Fred couldn't avert his eyes of of them. I also knew he wanted to hold them so I offered to give them to him if he decided to do me. It wasn't enough for him to agree.”
Velma was surprised to hear that and s she dried the final dish she asked “Then how did you convince him then?”
Daphne pulled back a chair and sat down as the water drained from the sink. After sitting down she continued with her story “Well I still had some of massage oil left so I stripped down and smeared it all over me and fortunately I just had enough. After smearing me all in I walked to him and showed him me in all my oiled up shininess he loved it and yelled 'So shiny' there I said 'If you wanna touch you got to do it while you have sex with me.' That was what made him agree. He stripped down all the way and man was his cock huge. I barely could avert my eyes. Not from his 9 inch miracle.” Daphne wanted to tell more about the cock. But Velma slapped her and said “OK I get it he was well equipped but I want details of the sex not the tools. Plus didn't you swear of the males as a sex interest?”
Daphne who was thankful for the help of not getting carried away said “Oh sorry but I only stopped being a bisexual yesterday. Anyway I started the sex by gently coaxing him to play with my breasts. He followed the coaxes and showed how gently his hands where. He twitched my nipples and gently squeezed them like a more sexual massage. Strangely he seemed miles away I figured he was thinking of old lover though I dunno who that wold be which is kinda weird since as you know we are a team and for ages as well. Anyway after the massagy foreplay was done I wanted him to put it in my pussy so I opened it and he did as I wanted and gently pushed it in and slowly shove it in inch by inch just the way I liked it too...”
Velma enjoyed hearing it since she wanted to tell how she liked it herself and wanted Daphne to know she enjoyed hearing it “What a nice story. But I don't understand if he did you the way you like it why was it so bad then Did he go from gently to rough? If so then I really need to get some of that oil myself and Have Fred do me.”
Daphne wish it were and said “Well sorry to get you out of that dream but I'm afraid for you that he didn't start to do me rough. Now where was I?” after a moment she remembered so started to continue telling “Oh yeah. As Fred slowly pushed his inches in me I couldn't control myself anymore so I started to move my waist slowly. As more of his cock slid in I sped up. Till it finally was all inside of me. He then pulled part of it out again and later pushed it back in teasingly slow and I loved it moments later he pulled it all out and decided my butt-hole needed the attention of his 9 inches and did I ever love it specially since he then did moan in pleasure like me. Moments into the sex I requested him to speed up and he did. I liked it so much as he gently increased the speed in my as it made me sweat and then... And then... And then.”
Velma wanted to know badly what happened then as she really loved the story so-far so said “Come on tell me already the suspense is killing me!”
Daphne sighed and finished her story with “And then the sweat washed off the massage oil killing Fred's motivation and pulled his cock out, got pajama'd and demanded me to hand over the shinied up glasses.”
Velma was astonished to hear that because how on earth could any male stop having sex for something as trivial as massage-oil being washed off due to some sweat. It also pissed her of a bit but not enough to confront him about it. Later Velma had 1 question she had to ask and it was “Isn't it a bit harsh to swear of men for just 1 guy turning out to be a disappointment in bed because of how easily he lost interest in having sex with you?”. To answer that Daphne explained “I wish it were only 1 but all of my boyfriends either lost interest easily or didn't last long at all. In-fact Fred was the only one to last longer then 5 minutes of sex. 7 To be exact. I bet if it weren't for his unhealthy shiny stuff obsession I might have finally reached the orgasm I wanted without having to do it myself.”
Velma now understood it a little more but still not completely but she didn't care. And since she knew later she would have sex with her even if in front of a camera she said “Hehe don't you worry tonight you will reach the wanted orgasm. I will make sure of it. And hope you don't mind me spoiling Chris by wearing gloves during our how shall I say 'Quality time'?”
Daphne didn't mind it at all but did hope the gloves weren't synthetic. After telling Velma both made their way to the living room and joined the males watching the news broadcasts.

In the broadcasts nothing interesting was shown only the stuff about yesterdays attacks already investigated. Nobody had a plan on what to do right now so the time dragged on till someone decided it could be worthwhile to ask the female clerk about her ex again even though she reacted badly last time. And after a somewhat bumpy ride they reached that optician again. This time the clerk was but-naked. When she saw that the gang was back she apologized for her behavior last night. Worried she might get a ticket Fred said “Ma'am I do not know if you mind but I don't think you wanna get find for being naked in a public place.”
She just laughed about it and said “Don't you worry your pretty little but off because this is a clothing optional town. By the way is that tall guy over there taken or how about you the one in pink?”
Both Shaggy and Daphne were surprised she asked it out of the blue so much infact that they were dumbfounded by it. A moments later Velma broke the silence with “Well that's not why we are here. However I have to ask something about your ex. I know it is a though topic for you right now but right now it is the only lead we have on Glassesahan.”
The clerk sighed as she said “well if it can help you stop that costumed maniac I’ll try to put m personal issues aside. Well my ex is unhealthily obsessed with shiny stuff. So much that if anything loses it's shininess a little he loses his interest completely and for example if during sex the oil I used to get him in the mood is washed of he can stop the act at that instant...”
Daphne there interrupted her and to comfort her she said “Girl I know your pain. The guy I wanted to score is the same.”
that did help and after hearing that the clerk continued to tell her story and thus said “Oh I see what oafs our exes were. Anyway my ex is a car-mechanic. Some even say that he is so skilled that he could see any weakness from any vehicle miles away without being hindered by his glasses. He does have contact-lenses but only wears them when fixing cars. And well that about wraps up all there is to tell about Frederic Bones.”
Velma and Daphne both thought she said Jones instead of Bones so both said in stereo “Frederic Jones?!?! but that is impossible he's over there and we know he never met you.”
the clerk smiled and said “Sorry but it is Bones and not Jones but I do understand the mistake it is quite a striking resemblance in the name. And he doesn't even look anything like my ex. Well maybe his the shiny obsession judging his reaction when you gave me that pair of glasses. However I hardly knowing so I'm not too sure and don't need to know him better either as he isn't my type. That guy with the green shirt on on the other hand”
Shaggy was surprised that the clerk apparently had an eye on him so said “Like hey! Slow down. I hardly know you.”
The clerk didn't mind and tried to see if she snagged herself a new BF and said “No problem honey. By the way my name is Naomi.”
Shaggy liked her name but didn't feel ready to accept her advances right now so said “Like it is going to fast but mine name is Shaggy Rogers.”
Naomi liked Shaggy's name however before she could reply Fred interrupted and asked “Well Naomi could we ask where MR. Bones lives?”
Naomi didn't like the interruption but still answered the question “HMPH! he is out of town. However don't you know it is rude to interrupt a conversation? “
That was not the answer they hoped and before they could ask anything else Naomi realized Shaggy wasn't biting just yet so she tried to see if Daphne would bite “How about you in the pink or is it purple? Ah it doesn't matter are you maybe interested in girls?”
That confirmed it for Daphne she had to be bi as she used to be however Naomi wasn't her type so she said “Well I'm flattered you like me but I'm afraid you aren't my type. For one you are to tall and second I prefer my girls with short hair.”
After that sh leaned closer to Naomi's ear and whispered “Also i'm trying to score Velma over there” and pointed as subtlety as possible to Velma.
Naomi didn't like that and said “Aww fudge. Why do all the good ones either have to be shy, taken or not into tall girls.”
The gang ignored that and said their farewells and left. After a while they met up with Chris whom they asked if he knew anyone by the name of Frederic Bones. He didn't much to their shame. Later they got back at his abode wondering what to do next. A moment of silence fell as they tried to imagine what to do next. The first to break the silence was Velma as she said “Oh darn it I need pussy really bad now.”

everybody was surprised by Velma's words. Without a second of hesitation Velma grabbed Daphne's arm and took her to the master bedroom. All the males wanted to follow but Chris signaled something and Fred and Shaggy stayed. Chris took the camera with him and when thy were at the bedroom he prepared it. After that he went down and much to the guys sadness the doors were locked and the cable connecting it to the TV downstairs was unplugged. After that Velma said “Sorry guys even if I want tape I still need that privacy you know.”
moments later Velma pushed Daphne on the soft bed and climbed on it herself with a horny smile. After that Daphne smiled too as she liked Velma's smile and before sh could grab her leggings Velma removed them for her. As a reaction to that Daphne removed hr sweater. Velma loved what she saw and kissed Daphne on her mouth slipping in a little tongue. That overwhelmed Daphne a little so she couldn't move for a moment but after it sh e returned the favor. After a long french-kissing moment Velma decided it was time to remove more clothing and she started by removing her sweater. After that she removed her bra and lifted her miniskirt to show to Daphne she didn't wear any panties as she winked Daphne to remove her undergarments. Daphne followed the lead and removed her bra and thong but she didn't want to remove the fishnet-stockings. Velma didn't mind that and started to fondle Daphne's breasts with her gloved hands. Daphne liked the feel but loved the touch of bare hands more so she asked “Velma could you please remove those gloves? Though they do feel good I know I prefer the touch of bare hands.”
Velma decided to do so and said “Oh alright. I wanted to test them on a girl but guess you aren't the right one.” and after that removed them. When her hands were bar she continued to fondle Daphne's breasts and started to kiss the boobs one after the other. And after kissing the boobs for a few minutes she slowly moved to Daphne's nether regions. As she went lower Daphne started to lie down more and more and when Velma reached her pussy Daphne was on her back. That was when Velma stopped fondling the breasts and started licking the outer rims of Daphne's pussy. Moments later as Daphne moaned in pleasure Velma started to climb over Daphne and lowered her pussy closer to Daphne's mouth. That told Daphne more then enough so she followed Velma's lead and licked the outer rims too. Later both moaned in pleasure which was when Velma decided to slip in a finger in Daphne's cunt. She slowly moved it back an forth as a man would do with his cock. Daphne loved the feel and wondered if she should do so too. Before she could make up her mind Velma said “Go ahead use yours too and don't hold back do it delightfully rough.”
Daphne was surprised to hear that and couldn't help to ask “Delightfully rough? Does that mean you want it rough?”
Velma knew she did so she said “Oh jinkies I so do!”
Daphne's question was confirmed so before she started she said “OK well then I hope you really do like it rough her I go!” and with that she put in her fingers and moved them as fast as she could and even slipped in a second finger. There was a lot randomness in the movements and before she knew it Velma moaned really loud as she said “OH JINKIES! KEEP DOING THAT IT FEELS SO...! JINKIES!!!!” after-wards Velma removed the finger she used and used 2 to open the pussy-lips and started to lick the exposed area. The instant Velma reached the end of the first lick Daphne moaned from the top of her lungs. Both continued their current actions for a while and it was Daphne decided the time was ripe now for her to explore Velma's pussy's deeper regions with her tongue and to do so she opened the lips with the fingers used to finger Velma. A few moments later Daphne's tongue went in deep and Velma moaned loud and said a muffled “Jinkies”. After that she decided to return the favor but first Velma teased the clitoris with her tongue. That made Daphne moan and later Velma too explored the deeper parts of the pussy. The first to let some love-juices flow was Daphne and a while later Velma let hers flow too. Both kept on licking for a moment and later Daphne could feel it she was getting close. Closer then any of her former lovers got her so she said “I'm getting really close. And I mean close. Nobody ever got me this close.”.
Velma heard it but knew she needed a little more time to get there herself “Jinkies! already? Well try to hold back I wanna cum with you.”
Daphne tried with all her might to hold back but in the end Velma was just too skilled so she said “SSSS. SSSS. Sorry I just can't hold back. I'm gonna. I'm gonna cccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm.” with that she reached her climax and came all over Velma. Velma was a little disappointed she couldn't cum at the same time as hr girlfriend but as pleased that didn't stop Daphne's licking. A few minutes later Velma too reached her climax and said “JJJJJJJJJJJJJ...JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ... JINKIES I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMIIIING!!!!”. She too cummed all over the Daphne.
Both were panting and after Velma regained some of her strength she got of the bed and pushed the stop button of the camera and checked how much time there was still left on the devices hard-drive. There was plenty of time left on it but that didn't matter now she turned it of and kissed Daphne as a reward for the good fuck.
rest is in the next post f the topic
Last edited by Merder on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is not real.
You did not see this.
You weren't here.
Merder
Regular poster

Re: scooby doo: Glassesahan.

Post by Merder »

and here are the last 2 chapters written so-far

Chapter 4:(you could say Glassesahan wears gloves you could say he doesn't so is up to you ).

Moments later both Velma and Daphne decided it's time to go down again. So both took turns to fresh up since the shower was too small for 2. However Velma got it the urge again and after freshening up, putting back on her gloves and miniskirt she thought out loud “AH Jinkies not again!”.
Daphne heard it and couldn't control her curiosity so she asked “What is it?”
Velma hoped telling what helped her fighting the feel so she told that she felt the almost uncontrollable urge to walk down like that. Daphne was surprised to hear that and had to ask “Like that? And how about going outside or is that too kinky?”
Velma heard it and replied with “well dunno never gave in yet”.
Daphne wanted to help but was curious what wold happen if she did give in so hoping Velma would make the wise decision on her advice she said “well often the best way to get over it once for all is to give in but going down practically naked I don't think would be wise somehow.”
Velma knew with a lot of stuff that was true but still there were 3 guys and a dog down and she didn't know how they'd react to it which somehow turned her on. Velma didn't want the guys she was into that kind of stuff. She ave it a good thought and decided she didn't care. So just dressed in gloves and her miniskirt and waited for Daphne to finish secretly hoping Daphne went topless too. When Daphne was don refreshing too much to Velma disappointment Daphne was fully dressed. To let Daphne know she said “Aww Jinkies I wanted you to join me in being topless.”. Daphne with that knew Velma's decision with that and told why with the words “Well sorry to disappoint you but I no longer want guys to look at my body like that anymore.”. Velma was a bit disappointed and sighed then opened the door and walked down. When both where back in the tv room the guys stared at Velma's big boobs and She loved it. Chris was confused and had to ask “If you didn't want us to watch the action why do you show off you're delicious body like that right now?”.
Velma just smiles and said “Well Chris being topless is one thing but actually having sex in front of people is something completely different.”.
Chris was okay with that and all 4 males gave it a good and long stare. Velma loved the attention and wanted it to last forever though she knew with the mystery at hand it wouldn't be so. Moments later the local news broadcast came on and Velma no longer hat the undivided attention. On the news broadcast the news broadcaster told of the latest Glassesahan attack and described it as the “craziest attack yet”. Then the broadcast showed people running in fear and a pile of rubble. Moments later Velma noticed the Mystery machine in the corner and then knew hoped the pile of rubble wasn't that optician that fixed her glasses when they first came to town.

After the bulletin was over they all agreed if they wanted to get closer to solving the mystery they had to investigate there. Velma had her seconds thought about going right away and told them with these words “I don't wanna go outside topless.” The gang heard it but she didn't like how they respond. all 3 in stereo said “Sorry Velma no time for that.” she was disappointed because being topless inside is one thing but outside even if allowed is something completely different. Moments later they where where the mystery machine was parked. And a few parking places away from it was the pile of rubble and much to Velma's relief it wasn't the optician. What it was they didn’t know as of yet so they decided to put it back together it took a while but when they where done it was the new sign for the optician. Curious they walked back to the elderly optician that repaired Velma's glasses. The optician explained that it came in hours ago and apparently Glassesahan was waiting to ambush the new sign. He doesn't know what he has against opticians but no optician is safe from it's attacks. He also placed a severed finger on counter and said that he found it after glassesahan left. Moments late Velma couldn't hold it anymore and asked “Jinkies! Why didn't anyone stare at my lack of clothing?”
the optician just smiled and said “Ah new here I see. Well this is a clothing optional town and well many inhabitants choose to not dress. So i'm used to seeing naked all the time”. That made sense and later they inspected the finger and noticed it was a mechanical finger of a robot or something similar. Chris had a computer at his home and had some skills with it. So they drove home and there connected the finger it it hoping it had data on it they could use. Though normally patient Velma had enough and apologized to Chris and took over much later to their disappointment there was nothing useful they only discovered how to make the finger move. Later they inspected the fingers better and saw a partial number and decided to search for more information the usual method's. And discovered a news article and it was about a stolen exoskeleton that if worn by a person gives him the strength of several thousand humans and it also told that every part had it's own idnumber in case it was stolen or broken that the particular part they had was the left index finger of the device. Moments after having read the information Fred had an idea for a trap so he asked the gang to gather and started to explain his trap and had a list of requirements at first Scooby and Shaggy thought they were the bait but much to their relief they heard Daphne was it this time. Daphne didn't mind being the bait if it weren't for the fact Fred wanted her to be naked and needing to seduce hem to fuck her. However after being bribed with 4 Scooby snacks she accepted albeit a bit reluctant. Moments later the material was gathered so the setting up could begin. It took several hours but he trap was finished all needed now was Glassesahan to take the bait. It seemed to take forever and after the first hour Fred decided the bait wasn't juicy enough so he decided to have Daphne oiled up since apparently Glassesahan loved shiny stuff. After Daphne was completely oiled up Fred said “ I hope the trap is juicy enough now because if I didn't make it myself I sure could resist springing it”. At that Velma replied even if off topic “That reminds me I could really use a BIG and JUICY...” at that Shaggy interupted Velma and said “don't you mean Big, fat and juicy? ” Velma nodded and said “I don't think apples are that fat but I sure do love them when they are juicy”.

Another few hours pass and it started to get dark again without anything happening. But eventually the waiting paid off and Glassesahan came and moments later he took the bait where Daphne seductively was on all fours and wiggled her butt and prepared to stick his manhood in Daphne's ass when the net was wrapped around him but the net only slowed him down a few moments after it snapped under the strain Glassesahan put it under by putting his fingers in the holes and simply pulling it apart. After that he returned it's attention back to Daphne and slid his cock in her ass. Daphne Didn't like it one bit but knew she had no choice but to have him have his way with her because if he could do that to nets designed to hold ton's of fish who know what he could to her and when she agreed to be the bait she also agreed to the risk if what happened if the trap failed like now and though she isn't interested in males anymore might ass well make the most of it while there. When Glassesahan's manhood made it's way in her ass she was surprised that it was so big not much later Glassesahan grabbed her tits and started caressing them a bit and much Daphne's delight the touch was surprisingly gentle. After a while all of Glassesahan's manhood was in so he slowly started to move his waist and not that Daphne's nipples were erect as well and Daphne couldn't help but moan a little with that she was surprised and thought “Oh come on this isn't supposed to feel this good especially since I don't want cock anymore” moments later Daphne moaned some more and Glassesahan started to up his pace. Daphne found that it was great and couldn't help but to start moving her waist as well and moments later she could've sworn to hear Glassesahan moan as-well barring the fact he was headless. Moments later it seemed that Glassesahan got bored of just Daphne's ass so he moved to her pussy and rammed it it though Daphne preferred it gentle it still felt good and after getting used to Glassesahan humping she moaned and started to move her waist and her body didn't care at the moment that she now only wanted a females touch but her mind did care so her conscience started to tell her “Daphne you're not enjoying this. You only want to have sex with females. You're only doing this because it was a part of the risk you took! Hello Daphne do you hear me?!?!?! Do I have any contact at all?” But Daphne's completely ignored her conscience and started to move her waist faster and moaned again. After a while Glassesahan wanted something else and so pulled his cock out turned Daphne over to get a BJ and wanted to give it too she just hoped he lasted longer then any male she did before but before she could take the manhood in her mouth her Conscience started to yap again this time with “Ok you have his attention now so rip apart the silly costume and reveal who Glassesahan is!” She ignored it and ripped only the red linnen wrapped around the manhood. Daphne's Conscience didn't like that so yapped some more “Oh no don't you dare taking that manhood in your mouth you do realize it has been in your ass don't you?”. Daphne did realize it but her body was in autopilot in the hope this guy could prove her wrong and be the first man to make her cum. She started by kissing the tip and saying in a sexy seductive voice “I hope you make it worth-wile ignoring my conscience and dislike of males”. And then took the tip in while licking it. Later she sped up the licking a bit and took some of the shaft in her mouth and there she could feel the cock was about ready to shoot his load much to Daphne's disappointment. Daphne took the manhood out of her mouth and just as she guessed it Glassesahan shot his entire load all over Daphne. Daphne tried everything she could to get some more out of Glassesahan but he grabbed her and threw her away though a bit painful when she landed she barely had a scratch and landed fairly soft on the grass of the park. After recovering from it she grunted a bit and said “Ah fuck another disappointment.” after that her Conscience came back nagging with “See ignoring me leads to disappointment and now you don't know when the culprit is which you could have if you listened to me.” after that she joined back with the gang and got dressed. Later they were back at Chris's home and were trying to figure out what could have gone wrong.
Chapter 5: Frederic bones (certainly has a gloves in the sex scene ;) )

The first thing Velma did when home was putting her sweater on. Much to the boys disappointment. Moments later they still didn't know what could have gone wrong. And later it suddenly hit them they underestimated the exoskeleton. Later they decided to see if they could find another way to catch Glassesahan so they turned their attention to the 1 finger they had. As they tried many things to see how it reacted to it. They tried everything to see how it reacted from bashing it with a sledgehammer to cutting it in pieces with knives but those didn't work later Velma had a hunch magnets could work. So Chris grabbed a few magnets with various strength's but strangely only when they where away from the finger it self and near the part where it was severed the finger did react. But when they had them anywhere else no reaction whatsoever. They decided to see if they could strip the red fabric of the finger it ok a while but they eventually managed to get it off. When they gave it a closer examination they saw it was plain old cotton. They returned to the finger and noticed it had a thin coat of paint a really ugly color of greenish blue was on it and Velma grabbed a scrape of it and used a magnifying-glass and examined it where she noticed several pieces of small stones or whatever. She used pliers to get a few off. When she tried to examine them with the magnifying-glass but it just didn't magnify it enough. She asked if Chris had a microscope but he had to say no that he hadn't one. Since it was night all stores where closed and the nearest university was several hours of diving away. Later Chris had an idea and said "How about the crime lab of the police station?" Everyone had to agree hat could work so Chris drove them there.

Later they arrived at the station s there they asked the night-shift if they could borrow the microscope of the crime lab but the female officer refused at first. Disappointed the gang was about to turn around but Chris had a trick up his sleeve and started to smooth talk the officer with "Are you sure Myrtha not even for me?"
Myrtha Giggled a little and said "Ah Chris still the charmer I see."
Chris just nonchalantly said "Who me?"
Myrtha giggled some more as she said "Same old Chris always after the girl."
Chris then said "me? Oh no no. By the way those new glasses and gloves make you look like an angel."
Myrtha then suddenly changed from giggling to anger and said "Is that so then why are you here with that tramp!"
Chris sighed and said "Who? Velma? Oh no she is only here to help us with Glassesahan. Also I meant it when I said you look like an angel with those new gloves and glasses"
Myrtha Giggled again "And you should be able to notice with your obsession with glasses wearing and gloved girls"
Chris giggled now and said "What can I say I just can't help it."
Myrtha then said "Flattery always was my weakness so go ahead but I expect that you let the team do it's job and not that this 'Velma' uses the equipment. I just don't know her enough to be able to trust her."
Chris replied with "Thanks sis you're a real lifesaver."

As they walked towards the crime-lab Velma asked "Why did she cal me a tramp?"
to that Chris said "Oh she is just weary of strangers. Myrtha always was like that." after that they reached the lab and then they were greeted by one of the forensic annalists and he said "Let me guess these are the 'sleuths' that think they can catch Glassesahan? The guy who can throw cars as if they are nothing."
Chris confirmed it by nodding his head. Then the annalist said "Ok well then I gladly help but don't come back crying when he harms you like boohoohoo the bad headless man hurt me" moments later before anyone could tell what they wanted to research a alarm sounded and the annalist said "Moment please that vile thief is back!"
Everyone was puzzled and a few moments later the annalist said "Oh no mister Bones the law my find a girlfriend snatcher no thief but I do and I will do everything the law allows to not have you steal Naomi again!" and a few minute later Daphne "He sure holds a grudge." then some more minutes passed and then the Annalist said "A there you are hiding huh well after helping these people I will prove you are nothing but a vile thief Mr. Bones"
then he turned around and asked "So where can I help you with?"
Then Velma gave him the pieces of stone. The annalist recognized them immediately and said "OK where did you find this?"
Velma said "Well from the severed finger of Glassesahan's exoskeleton."
The annalist said "I see well these rocks are degaussing rocks a rare kind of stones that absorb magnetic beams. There is one guy who successfully got some past these here in town."
Everyone was delighted to hear that so Fred asked "and who might that be?"
With that the Annalist's face became really glum and he said "That vile thief of a girlfriend snatcher Frederic Bones!"
Fred thanked him and asked "where can we find him?"
The annalist reluctantly told where to find him. And after that Chris said "That's my neighbor."
so they drove back to Chris's abode and went to his neighbor. After knocking it took a while but the neighbor opened and asked "If it isn't little Chrissy-wissy."
Chris didn't like that one bit and said "Ah cut it out Ethel."
A little Disappointed Ethel said "aww guess you young ones just don't respect us elderly folk".
Chris then said "No it is no that just that how shall I say? That you're a bit over enthusiastic."
Ethel understood and said "Oh sorry but what takes you here at this time of night?"
at that Fred said "Well we heard that Frederic Bones is here."
Ethel laughed when she said "Yep that's true nut what do you need my grandson for?"
at that Fred said "apparently he knows something about these degaussing rocks and that could help us with Glassesahan."
Ethel loved hearing that and said "Need him to get rid of that monster well come in and have a nice cup of coffee and a cookie."
once they were in the living room of Ethel she called Frederic up with the words "Fred get up here there are some people who need your help with the monster!"
moments later Frederic bones was in the living room. At that Daphne said "Oh my I can see What Naomi saw in him he's handsome but too bad for him but I'm not interested in guys anymore."
Frederic hear that and then looked ant Daphne and said "Drat why are all the good ones always Lesbian or taken."
at that Ethel said "Come on Fred you know that isn't true and whatever happened to you and Naomi?"
Frederic was a little glum when he said "Well Grandma things just didn't workout ."
moments later Frederic said "Allow me to introduce myself Frederic Bones Military car Mechanic but I also do civilian cars. However call me Fred"
then Fred said "Well that might cause some problems because my name is Fred Jones and these are my friends Daphne, Velma Shaggy and Scooby Doo".
After that Frederic said "I see Guess Frederic it is then anyway grandma said you needed m help with Glassesahan. What for may I ask?"
Velma then replied with "Well according to the police annalist you know something about these rocks that could help us." and then she handed over the Degaussing rocks. After that Frederic said "Ah yes the Degaussing stones. Good at degaussing. They can handle powerful magnetic rays however they can't handle it if a powerful magnet directly touches them. In that case a few Gauss will slip past them."
Velma just couldn't help asking "And how powerful a magnet are we talking about?"
Frederic immediately replied with "A car magnet should be just enough."
and at that Shaggy said "you mean like those magnets that they use to lift cars to the crushing thing in a junkyard?"
Frederic replied with "well yeah but my garage has one too."
Fred just couldn't help his curiosity and asked “What is that doing in your Garage?”
Frederic laughed when he said “well I kinda collect magnets, electromagnets and such.”
After that Fred asked “Can we borrow it to catch Glassesahan?”
Frederic had no problems with that so gave permission. After that the gang thanked both Frederic and Ethel and left the building.

Moments later they where back at Chris's. There they chattered about what had happened until Chris winked Velma. She knew what he was getting at and was horny enough so she accepted his invite. Both of them went upstairs. And pushed Chris on the bed and removed Chris's shirt for him and started kissing his chest. While slowly going lower she remover her own sweater revealing her nice big tits yet again. After that she could see a Bulge forming in Chris's pants so she removed them for him as-well where after she returned to the kissing as she came closer Chris decided to remove Velma's miniskirt for her. When Velma almost reached Chris's boxers she removed them. After that she teased him by walking with her gloved fingers all over Chris's body. Moments later Chris's cock was just erect enough for Velma to start rubbing the shaft slowly with one of her gloved hands and then she said “Oh I haven't forgotten how much you love this.” whereafter she gained a horny smile and started to lick the tip of it while rubbing it with her gloved hand. She went on with rubbing and licking it and occasionally kissing the head of the cock. Slowly she increased the speed of her motions till some pre-cum started seeping out. She rubbed the pre-cum all over Chris's manhood and said “Dunno why you are so silent now but this natural lubricant should be just right for the next step.” after that she positioned herself so Chris's manhood would slid in Velma's butt-hole. When it slid in Velma said “Jinkies!!!! I knew you hada big cock but still I'm surprised how tight it is in my ass!”
After that Velma moved so that the cock went deeper in her ass while occasionally moaning “Jinkies!!!” After it was all the way in Velma started moving her waist up and down and Chris added some random movement to his. With that he could no longer hold his moans back so a really loud moan he released. Moments later Velma said “J... J... Jinkies!!! You are skilled at this. Gotta fight back because I don't wanna cum right now!” both kept moving their waists and moments later Velma cound't hold back and came while saying “Jinkies I'm gonna... I'm gonna CUM!” after that Chris pulled his cock out and asked “How about a nice Blowjob, Glovejob combo? Because you are so skilled.” Velma hear that but didn't want to taste her ass so said “But I don't want to taste my ass.” Chris laughed and said “Well you could clean it with some spit and a warmup glovejob.”
Velma agreed it was a good idea so spat on the cock and then 'cleaned' it with a gloved hand. After she deemed it 'clean' enough she started licking the head and then took it in her mouth while licking as she took more f it in her mouth she slowly removed some fingers starting with her pink followed by the ring-finger and finally her middle-finger. When she had all of his cock in her mouth except for a few centimeters which she rubbed with her Thumb and Index-finger she started with adding some random movements of her head and tongue. After a while Velma could feel the cock was ready to shoot it's load so she licked a little more till Chris moaned shot his load saying “I'm gonna Cum!!!”.
After that Chris removed his cock from Velma's mouth and Velma showed how much cum she had in her mouth and swallowed it where after she sucked the last but out of Chris's cock and swallowed that too. After that both caught their breath got dressed and went back down joining the others again.
hope you can enjoy the fiction completely(when i get access to the premium section there will be another fan fic by me but that only has gloved sex scenes and lesbian(A.K.A. Yuri) scenes :p
This is not real.
You did not see this.
You weren't here.

Return to “Glove Stories”