Regular poster

Re: Male on male experience?

Post by miniha »

Bi man here yes, I don't think it makes a differance
GUMMAX72
Regular poster

Post by GUMMAX72 »

All is quite fine thanks, yesterday I met a boy who has the gloves fetish. We met in a commercial mall. I arrived before him and check for a spaceful bathroom. ThenI pick up the two pair of latex gloves in the picture. We he arrived, we reach the bath and I wear the white latex gloves. We start with deep kissing and I put the big gloved hands on his face and neck, I slapped him, we played with spits, the gloved hand and saliva was very good to play. I played also with neck strangling. I wear a condom and forced him sucking my gloved cock, pushing the cock until his throat. The saliva was so much. I took than the gel and fuck his ass. That was nice seeing him trough the mirror, my gloves hands cover his face while fucking him. We cum while wanking and we clean all the mess. It was a great experience. Hope to do a best experience with you at home, outdoor, everywhere
Medfet69
Occasional poster

Post by Medfet69 »

Latex Slave wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:04 pm Tell us more????
We have a dom sub dynamic, and I have him wear gloves whenever he needs to clean or cook or something. Then, we also wear them when snuggling or during sex things! When we snuggle he like to mindlessly play with my dick, or I’ll examine him. Sometimes it’s an oral exam or I play with his cock
Latex Slave
Occasional poster

Post by Latex Slave »

I fantasise about being bound and and gagged by a latex clad gloved male dom and being teased and used sexually
Latex Slave
Occasional poster

Post by Latex Slave »

Anyone interested in some online roleplay master/sub situation......ill dominate anyone who wants to be my kinky naughty gloved slave!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

When younger sometimes even with other guys we would play doctor, back then it meant nothing. Then as i got older had one male friend who we would take turns with gloves to just get each other off, both straight as an arrow just looking for a release. Both used gloves so it wasn't direct touching. that and he figured out i had a fetish for gloves. we both watch our own favorite material to get off on what we liked.
Latex Slave
Occasional poster

Post by Latex Slave »

Message me and we can talk more and maybe have some gloved fun
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Over the last few years I've slowly become a curious str8, but only when household rubber gloves are involved. I even joined a website called fabguys and I've had quite a few offers to wank me off while wearing rubber/latex gloves. The thing is I've discovered that I'm a bottle job and I still haven't actually met anyone yet.😢 I will do soon hopefully. 😁
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

I’ve always fantasised wearing my sailor mars costume and thigh high platform boots giving a man a glovejob then him either finishing on my gloves or boots

Return to “Experiences”