Alice In Rubberland

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rbrsara
WWGFA donor

Alice In Rubberland

Post by Rbrsara »

Alice In Rubberland

Alice had been on her own for a decade now. Brad and she had divorced after 5 years of dealing with his rage. She was a busy investment advisor and had fallen into a rhythm of mostly work and rest. She was glad to be rid of him but had no idea what to do with time just for her.

Men and women, other than strictly friends, we’re to be avoided. Truth be told, she felt afraid of any kind of intimacy. Not only had Brad been intimidating, but her mother was an alcoholic and raised Alice with many men around and much destructiveness and harshness. Her outer shell was an assertive professional woman - underneath, she felt very small and vulnerable. This side of her, of course, no one ever saw.

“Happy birthday to you…” a group of her colleagues at the Philadelphia investment firm burst into her office singing.

“Happy birthday dear Alice. Happy birthday to you!”

A frozen smile on her face belied how much she despised these kind of “surprises”.

Sitting proud on top of the cake were two candles. The first in the shape of a 5 and the second, a 0. Absolutely mortifying! The whole staff happy and celebrating while Alice simply endured.

When “the inquisition” was over, she locked the door and was left in her empty office. Ah, just how she liked it. Alice sat back in her leather chair, vibrating from events of the last half-hour.

“Fifty. I’m fifty,” she thought. “Shit!”

Her office was only on the eight floor of a thirty-six story downtown building, but it was a corner office that made her feel like the queen of the world sometimes. Today, she just felt frustrated, embarrassed and old.

In the second drawer of her desk, she kept a wooden box. “I need this,” Alice said out loud, double-checked the locked door, and reached for the box. Opening it, she felt the soft, smooth, coolness of the rubber gloves she hid inside. A small shudder ran up her body. Ever since she was young, she had been fascinated by the feel and smell of rubber. When she began to explore her body, she always wore rubber. When her mother saw Alice touching herself with them, she scolded her and took them away.

That event left a lifetime scar on Alice. In and out of the few relationships in her life, the feeling of shame always kept her from sharing her love of rubber with anyone. At 50, the feel and aroma of latex was the one thing that comforted her the most.

Today she really needed some serious comfort!

Her office ritual started with hiking up her skirt and slipping off her panties. She always wore thigh-high stockings, so her tingling pussy was bare and ready. Taking the gloves out and bringing them up to her nose, she inhaled and sat in her chair facing the city through the ten foot windows.

Alice spread her still very attractive legs apart, slid on her gloves and let her hands wander. As she ran one hand over her breasts, she fondled and squeezed a nipple. The other hand made an immediate dash for her pussy.

She closed her eyes and fell into the trance of her orgasmic rite. Circling a latex finger around her clitoris, she moved to the other breast and crushed that nipple hard. A small gasp escaped while falling deeper into the mindless pleasure of the moment. Then a finger found it’s way into her now wet cunt and began to pump in and out, further pulling her deep into pleasure.

Out of nowhere, there was a clanking noise. Alice sat bolt upright and saw a window washer suspended on his contraption right outside. “Shit,” she said and started working to cover up her vice.

Immediately, the man banged on the window and held up his rubber gloved hands. She couldn’t hear him, but it was like he was saying, “It’s alright. See I like it too.”

Now that Alice was actually looking at him and not trying to hide, she could see that he was really quite attractive. With a genuine grin, he unfastened his pants and released his hard cock.

Under any other circumstances, she would shut something like this down quickly and decisively. This particular time, he looked so innocent and not at all creepy, she openly stared as he held his latex hands up as if in prayer. “Please,” she lip-read.

Then he took hold of his lovely dick and started stroking sensually. Without thinking, she relaxed in her chair and slid a soft rubber hand back to her cunt. Was this really happening? He looked into her eyes and caressed his shaft. She, too was transfixed, watching this anonymous man in ecstasy with them both wearing rubber gloves.

Alice gave in to the moment and launched into a full-blown masturbation session. Leaning back, she rammed two fingers deep inside and pulled open her blouse. Rubbing and pulling her nipples one after the other, she shamelessly moaned and fucked herself intensely.

“Oh, yes. Let me see you shoot that load. Stroke your cock for me,” she said out loud.

As if her could hear her, he took a step as close as he could to her and sped up his jerking. He was saying something, but the thick window silenced his words. It was plain that an epic orgasm was building for both of them.

Alice slipped off one of her patent leather pumps and brought the heel up to torment her nipples. Swirling both hands on such sensitive parts of her body sent her spinning. Three fingers now moved purposefully in and out of her, bringing her closer and closer.

“I’ve waited so long for something like this. I want it…I want it now,” again speaking out loud. Alice was in a true wonderland of sensation and emotion. She took her gloved hand away from her crotch and licked her slippery fingers.

The window washer started bucking violently, watching her take her rubber fingers out of her mouth and thrust her whole latex hand into her glistening pussy.

It started in her toes as an involuntary spasm shook her entire body. The man outside also convulsed as he spat hot cum onto the window. This brought Alice to an even higher explosion and she found herself squirting at the peak of her climax.

“Ohh, God,” she released as she rode wave after wave of delicious orgasm.

Just then, her secretary’s voice came across her speakerphone, “Ms, Williams, I have your mother on line one.”

“Jesus Jones, right now??” she thought.

Alice bumbled for the speakerphone button, “Uh, hi mom. What’s up?”

After a pause, “Alice, are you okay? You sound breathless.”

Slipping her shoe back on and carefully pulling off her gloves, so as not to make a sound. “Sure. I’m fine. Just, uh getting my steps in here,” Alice offered hesitantly.

“In your office? What, did you have a treadmill brought in?”

Trying desperately to right herself after her astonishing and random sexual encounter, she used some tissues from her desk to clean herself up as much as possible. “No, I’m just doing a little…organizing here. What’s on your mind, mom?”

“What’s on my mind? It’s your 50th birthday! I’m calling to say happy birthday, for Pete’s sake.”

“Oh, right. Of course. Thanks, mom,” Alice was still trying to bring herself back from her trip down an unexpected rabbit hole.

There was a clunk at the window as the window washer lowered himself to the next floor. He gave a little wave to her as he disappeared. She could see a longing in his eyes.

“I wish we didn’t live so far apart. Have you done anything special for yourself today?”

“Boy, have I,” she thought.

“The staff got me a cake and sang to me,” she remembered with a shudder. “Listen, mom, I appreciate the call, but I have a client on their way and I need to get ready.”

“Alright. Well, happy birthday sweetheart.”

“Thanks. Bye mom.”

Alice practically broke a nail turning off the speakerphone. She spun around, hoping to see him. He was gone.

Looking around, she realized that her clothes and hair were a mess. Quickly pulling her panties back on and straightening her outfit. She pulled herself together and returned the, now memorable gloves to their wooden box, hidden in the desk drawer.

“Who was that guy?”

———————————

David was raised by his hardworking and mostly loving family. His mother cleaned houses for 46 years and his dad died of a heart attack at 64 on the job as a janitor. He had three sisters, all older - he was a “surprise “ baby. The sister closest to his age was still 10 years older.

Growing up, his sisters and parents were off at work or school most of the time. Alone in the small house, David looked for things to amused himself. Both parents kept a number of different kinds of rubber gloves at home and he’d put them on and play. He liked the feel and aroma.

One night he brought a pair of natural unlined gloves into bed. During the night he had his first “wet dream”. He woke to the damp spot in his bed. Next thing he knew his mother came in and threw the covers back, “Time for school…hey, wait. What were you doing?”

In a second she knew what had happened. A look of scorn came across her face as she ripped the gloves off his hands, “These are for work, not for…you!”

The feelings of shame and confusion came in strong waves. He couldn’t speak. It was like his voice simply closed down. He could barely breathe.

From that moment on, any TV commercial or cartoon with someone wearing gloves made his stomach do back flips. He was both frozen in fear and nervous with excitement. At times like these, he learned to keep a straight face and not let anyone know what was going on inside.

Alone in the house every day, he couldn’t help but long for those forbidden gloves. He searched the whole house and realized they had hidden or taken all the rubber gloves to keep him away from them. He had discovered masturbation in his pre-teens. David hoped his parents would forget and leave a pair at home some day. They never did.

He was creative though and found anything rubber in the house with which to stroke his newfound friend. His sister’s bathing caps or the rubber enema bag worked pretty good but nothing was like the feel of his hand wrapped around his stiff dick in soft, smooth rubber gloves.

The not-so-loving part of his childhood centered mostly around both parents drinking. Trying to get attention form either of them in the evenings was a lost cause. One night, they had both passed out in front of the TV, still in their work clothes. David looked over to see a pair of orange rubber gloves hanging out of his father’s pocket. Thinking this might be his only chance, he carefully slipped them out of the pocket and quickly stuffed them down his pants.

He made a bee-line for the bedroom. Two of his sisters were there, as always, fussing with each other’s hair and cackling about some boy. They didn’t even acknowledge him coming in. He faked a yawn and stretch and made ready for bed.

“David, why the hell are you going to bed so early Are you still afraid of the dark?” they both giggled.

He stripped down to his briefs (with the stolen gloves safely concealed), “Are you still afraid of your face, June?”

They stuck tongues out at each other. He climbed into bed and turned his back to them. He waited patiently until they were completely absorbed in their conversation to carefully reach down and pull the gloves out, one by one. As each one brushed against his dick, he felt a flush of elation. He finally had rubber gloves of his own.

Early in the morning, when he knew everyone was asleep, he pulled on the smooth, soft gloves and stroked himself silently and intensely. The feel of the latex, the smell of it, sent him over the edge quickly. This time he anticipated the gush of semen that was sure to come. Holding his rolled up briefs ready to catch it all and not make a mess in the bed, he let go and reached a peak of orgasm he’d never experienced.

After that, David always kept his fetish for rubber hidden - that is until one day…

He had taken after his father and found himself a janitor in one job or another until an opportunity presented itself through a friend to be a window washer at one of the downtown skyscrapers. It was dangerous work and sometimes pretty scary but the money was better than he’d ever made. And he was actually expected to wear rubber gloves every day!

Now and again, he’d be working on the windows of an empty office. When nobody was looking, David pulled off his gloves and turned them inside out so the silky smooth side was revealed. High up on the hanging scaffolding he opened his fly and let out his hard prick. No one could hear or see him and he made good use of that fact, jerking and ejaculating loudly. Moments like these were the only times he could be out in the open with his lust for latex.

Then one day, lowering the scaffolding from one floor to another, David stepped into a dream…
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Alice In Rubberland

Post by Ceramic »

kinky alice :D who would of thought
*childhood ruined* :p

nice story,thanks
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Great story. Hope there's another part coming.
I love rubber gloves!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Great story. Really hope she opens the window and invites him in at some point.😁
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Glove Stories”