Pirelli Guanti Perbagno Superinforzati & Guanti Soft Gocciastop

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Pirelli Guanti Perbagno Superinforzati & Guanti Soft Gocciastop

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Another addition to my vintage rubber glove collection. Guanti Perbagno Superinforzati and Guanti Soft Gocciastop, made in Italy. Both size medium. I estimate they are 1980s or early 1990s vintage. Green and yellow two-tone for the superinforzati and coral pink for the soft gocciastop. Both fit very well. These came in a 2 pack, the superinforzati meant for the bathroom and the soft gocciastop meant for the kitchen. Excellent, useable condition.

The superinforzati is quite thick in the palm and fingers. There is a diamond grip pattern, but it is not sharp like some other diamond grips. The rubber itself is very soft and smooth. I believe the white on them is light oxidation or powder as it wipes right off. The interior is flocked.

The soft gocciastop is thinner, also sporting a diamond grip pattern. They look almost identical to Mapa Special Vaisselle gloves. The rubber is quite smooth as well. The interior is flocked.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I love rubber gloves!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Pirelli Guanti Perbagno Superinforzati & Guanti Soft Gocciastop

Post by Rommeltje »

Rubrglvlvr wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:55 pmImage
Ooh, I hope you'll manage to find some of those Lemon Forts as well. The box looks like it could be an interesting pair!
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Re: Pirelli Guanti Perbagno Superinforzati & Guanti Soft Gocciastop

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Rommeltje wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:36 am
Rubrglvlvr wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:55 pmImage
Ooh, I hope you'll manage to find some of those Lemon Forts as well. The box looks like it could be an interesting pair!
Would be nice to find both the lemon and the silky gloves, but that's gonna be harder than finding a needle in a haystack. These two pairs I got are probably the only ones out there currently.
I love rubber gloves!

Return to “Encyglovepedia”