'Experience' in Egypt

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

fdmarkiss01
Regular poster

'Experience' in Egypt

Post by fdmarkiss01 »

A few weeks ago I was on a beach holiday in Egypt, where I observed the following on the hotel beach: A few metres away from me, a single woman of about 40 was lying on her sunbed, wanted to put on sunscreen, but of course could not reach her back completely. She therefore asked one of the animators, an Egyptian man of about 20, slim and quite good-looking, if he could help her. The Egyptian agreed.

And now it happened: The Animator sat down with the woman on her bed, put on a pair of white, perfectly fitting latex exam gloves and began to apply lotion to her back. But he did not only massage the woman's back, but also her bottom and the inside of her thighs! At first, the woman was visibly frightened and wanted to get up, but the Egyptian pushed her gently but firmly onto the bed, talked to her soothingly, and in the meantime massaged the woman's bottom incessantly with his gloved hands. Finally, the woman gave up resisting. The whole thing lasted about 10 minutes. Of course I couldn't see everything very clearly, but I suspect that the Egyptian fingered the woman with his gloved hands completely without will and brought her to a proper orgasm. Eventually the Egyptian stopped, leaving the woman in a trance-like state on her reclining bed. She seemed as if hypnotized. Before he left, he slapped the woman's bottom, whispered something in her ear, laughed, took off his gloves and threw them into a rubbish bin.

Although I'm actually straight, I got a massive erection just from watching.... ;-) I almost wanted to ask the Egyptian if he could treat me with sunscreen too.

P.S.: As it was low season, only about a quarter of the beach was occupied, and apart from me, there was no one around who could have observed the situation. Of course, I pretended not to notice anything.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Experience in Egypt

Post by Rommeltje »

Sounds like she was being sexually harassed, honestly.
supernova
WWGFA donor

Post by supernova »

Rommeltje wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:31 pm Sounds like she was being sexually harassed, honestly.
yeah my thoughts exactly... :(
fdmarkiss01
Regular poster

Post by fdmarkiss01 »

Hi guys

so before more forum members get worried here - I have to admit that large parts of the story were made up by me, simply to make it more erotic. The woman had her back rubbed with sunscreen by a man wearing latex gloves. Nothing more happened, no trace of sexual harassment - and probably I placed the story I posted better in the stories section.

I'm sorry if anyone here felt bad. I'll do better...;-)

All the best and a happy Easter!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

That's indeed a relief. :) Thanks for clearing that up. I'll move this to the story section.

Return to “Glove Stories”