NSFW: Latex Gloves & Anal Play

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Ffgloveloverff
Occasional poster

NSFW: Latex Gloves & Anal Play

Post by Ffgloveloverff »

So I've been enjoying gloves for the better part of 28 years. I'm a male and latex gloves have always gone hand and hand with anal play for me as long as I can remember. I honestly think the glove fetish started before my anal fetish but who knows at this point. Either way I'm trying to get an idea on how abnormal my anal play is. I've never viewed poop as a boundary or deter any to playing, is that normal? I have yet to meet anyone honest enough to be ok with it or that when they play if "$hi! Happens they'll keep enjoying themselves or not. I'm personally ok with it and sometimes enjoy it.

Let me know if I'm alone!
Latex gloves, medical/surgical latex gloves.... Just say no to Nitrile and PVC
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: NSFW: Latex Gloves & Anal Play

Post by countrylatexglover »

You’re not alone. Wife will finger me with gloves on however. Recently I have been getting too tight when I squeeze for her. So I got a toy for us to use. Apparently we have not been hitting my g spot or prostate even though we thought we were. Or maybe we have just barely been able to hit it. Anyway we used this thing and slid it all the way in. I thought I had it in too far till I came in about 10 seconds vs 5 minutes or more. I have never had such an orgasm before and I’m impressed!

Not afraid of anal nope I would do it more and maybe she will now that we have this toy. Only with gloves on though. I cannot understand how anyone can do anal without gloves! Though I also wear gloves in public so anal is nothing lol. Apparently wearing gloves the way I do is much harder

Anal is not so weird to some here and seems there is much adult content with anal so no your not alone and don’t feel you are!!
Ffgloveloverff
Occasional poster

Post by Ffgloveloverff »

countrylatexglover wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 2:14 pm You’re not alone. Wife will finger me with gloves on however. Recently I have been getting too tight when I squeeze for her. So I got a toy for us to use. Apparently we have not been hitting my g spot or prostate even though we thought we were. Or maybe we have just barely been able to hit it. Anyway we used this thing and slid it all the way in. I thought I had it in too far till I came in about 10 seconds vs 5 minutes or more. I have never had such an orgasm before and I’m impressed!

Not afraid of anal nope I would do it more and maybe she will now that we have this toy. Only with gloves on though. I cannot understand how anyone can do anal without gloves! Though I also wear gloves in public so anal is nothing lol. Apparently wearing gloves the way I do is much harder

Anal is not so weird to some here and seems there is much adult content with anal so no your not alone and don’t feel you are!!
What are you using for a toy? I used to have the perfect one for hitting my prostate, I could cum so much from it but it was left behind at a hotel by mistake!!! I remembered it once I was on the plane 😭

But I meant more of anal play even if your not "cleaned out" sometimes I just play in the shower weather it's a good time of not 😂
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Got it from an adult store and toss the packaging. Not too sure but looked like this. https://www.spencersonline.com/product/ ... 222073.uts Not sure where you could get it but that’s what I got.
Ffgloveloverff
Occasional poster

Post by Ffgloveloverff »

countrylatexglover wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:22 pm Got it from an adult store and toss the packaging. Not too sure but looked like this. https://www.spencersonline.com/product/ ... 222073.uts Not sure where you could get it but that’s what I got.
The tip shape is very similar! That's the ticket, getting that curve hits the right spot for sure
Crest
Occasional poster

Post by Crest »

Ffgloveloverff wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:16 pm So I've been enjoying gloves for the better part of 28 years. I'm a male and latex gloves have always gone hand and hand with anal play for me as long as I can remember. I honestly think the glove fetish started before my anal fetish but who knows at this point. Either way I'm trying to get an idea on how abnormal my anal play is. I've never viewed poop as a boundary or deter any to playing, is that normal? I have yet to meet anyone honest enough to be ok with it or that when they play if "$hi! Happens they'll keep enjoying themselves or not. I'm personally ok with it and sometimes enjoy it.

Let me know if I'm alone!
It's absolutely normal! I found that when I was in my teens, I was less squeamish about poop when I did anal play, and even enjoyed it sometimes. Now, however, I try to clean out, if for no other reason than because it can get messy dealing with poop, and I know it's a deal-breaker for some people :p

Return to “Glove talk forum”