My experience

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Becky
Occasional poster

My experience

Post by Becky »

Hi all, just joined really, but thought i'd follow the protocol and explain what gave me my interest in gloves, that still continues even though i've just reached my 30s, although it may not be as exciting as some that i've read so far!

Well at Uni I had a p/t job with my friend and we worked in an independent greengrocers - not many of those left!

Our job for 3 hours per evening was to get the fruit and veg just delivered into looking nice for the next day, so peeling bad leaves off etc and readying the displays and for this we both wore rubber gloves, usually yellow, sometimes pink, always the cheaper ones from the supermarket! Our boss was an older man around 60 and originally from India so he seemed to like having two blondes about to chat and flirt with as the work was boring and all we did was talk while doing it.

At Christmas we were doing the same job and he had treated us to doughnuts and vodka and it was fun us chatting away drinking, working away with our gloves on!

We did get tipsy and more flirty and although we always teased him about having a small penis and him saying it was large and satisfied his wife, we had never gone further than that.

He challenged us to find out and my friend reached out and squeezed the front of his trousers with her gloved hand and he could only say wow! I then followed and did the other side and despite the gloves could feel him getting hard, so i can't remember who, but we un zipped him and pulled his underwear down and there he was, not that large actually, but a bit darker than we had thought!

So we both touched him, never once thinking about taking off our gloves and one thing led to another and we masturbated and sucked him until he finished, largely over the gloves, which we then took off with our hands nice and clean. We stayed for another few weeks but both left at same time as we needed to concentrate on our studies, but we never forgot that and still talk about it when we catch up, though i'm not sure if she retains a love for gloves like i do. I expect he never forgot either and he is now probably in his seventies !!

There it is, my story enjoy! xxx
gungegod
Regular poster

Re: My experience

Post by gungegod »

Love this! Always love chatting to people who’ve managed to wear rubber gloves at a job they’ve had before!
Abigal

Post by Abigal »

Lovely story Becky and welcome to the group, and another female yaaa! Great bunch here and plenty to discuss. xx
xxx Aby xxx
Becky
Occasional poster

Post by Becky »

Abigal wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:25 pm Lovely story Becky and welcome to the group, and another female yaaa! Great bunch here and plenty to discuss. xx
Thank you Aby, so kind. xx
Noyle1

Post by Noyle1 »

Great story Becky, the guy must have thought Christmas had come early!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Thanks for sharing sounds like a wonderful experience!
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy the wonderful content here as much as we all do. Many friends to be made here and a great place to explore your love of gloves!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

A female household rubber glove lover? Wow! Welcome to the forum and also, what a really sexy experience!

I'm just off too find a local greengrocers. 🤣😊
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Braveheart1984
Regular poster

Post by Braveheart1984 »

Great story Becky
Becky
Occasional poster

Post by Becky »

tronn206 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:59 pm A female household rubber glove lover? Wow! Welcome to the forum and also, what a really sexy experience!

Good luck with that, none round here anymore!!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Becky wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:12 pm
tronn206 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:59 pm A female household rubber glove lover? Wow! Welcome to the forum and also, what a really sexy experience!

Good luck with that, none round here anymore!!
Yeah. None around here anymore either. I'll just have to hang around the fruit & veg section of my local ASDA. :-(
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Experiences”