Currently working on one story but any suggestions from y’all?

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Currently working on one story but any suggestions from y’all?

Post by countrylatexglover »

Currently writing a story now sticking with the American western style/Yellowstone style theme. Keeping that theme if you don’t mind any suggestions on a story possibly for after this one when I get time to write it?

Just throw out ideas of things you might want to see or fantasies but just keep it western if you can I want to stick with that. Kind of had an idea already for the next next one but any other ideas here?
zrenjanin
Regular poster

Re: Currently working on one story but any suggestions from y’all?

Post by zrenjanin »

Well, when I think American western, I think saloon, and that means dancers in long satin gloves and knee high boots, ...

In the saloon context, I also spontaneously think of a crazy scientist à la Doc Brown from BTTF, who just "invented" rubber gloves to protect the hands during the washing up. (Said gloves can be "misused" for other activities.)

And I'm reminded of a TV series I watched many years ago, where the protagonist, a hot gold seeker lady, wears tight leather gloves every single second of her screen time.
EyesLikeLenses
Regular poster

Post by EyesLikeLenses »

countrylatexglover wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:49 pm Currently writing a story now sticking with the American western style/Yellowstone style theme. Keeping that theme if you don’t mind any suggestions on a story possibly for after this one when I get time to write it?

Just throw out ideas of things you might want to see or fantasies but just keep it western if you can I want to stick with that. Kind of had an idea already for the next next one but any other ideas here?
I like the cowboy theme paired with the "gun" idea that you mentioned on another thread. I would prefer that you base the story in modern times. Maybe the story can revolve around a cowboy/ranch hand traveling through the North Western part of Montana (Rocky Mountains). The setting has to be in Winter (think the "The Shining") and completely isolated. He accidentally trespasses on property owned by a wealthy cattle baroness (think Big Valley TV show from the 1960's). The matriarch's ranch is staffed by her beautiful daughters and several cowgirls who take the traveling cowboy for a cattle rustler and all-around thief. They hold him at gunpoint, lasso him, and take him back to their ranch estate where he tries to convince the matriarch, daughters, and cowgirls that he was just passing by, looking for the nearest town in order to find a place to stay. They are immediately suspicious of his story, so they hog-tie and gag him, keeping him locked up in the storage room until they decide what to do with him next. After a couple of days, they decide to give him the benefit of the doubt, allowing him to stay on and work for his room and board. At first, they watch him carefully and treat him more like a prisoner than a ranch hand. As he proves himself to be useful around the ranch, good with animals and livestock, and a pretty good handyman, they eventually grow to like and even fancy him. For the women in the story, leather clothes and gloves is a must, but you can throw in parts where they wear other types of gloves too. Well that's my idea, so if it interests you, then go with it.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

EyesLikeLenses wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:12 am
countrylatexglover wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:49 pm Currently writing a story now sticking with the American western style/Yellowstone style theme. Keeping that theme if you don’t mind any suggestions on a story possibly for after this one when I get time to write it?

I like the cowboy theme paired with the "gun" idea that you mentioned on another thread. I would prefer that you base the story in modern times. Maybe the story can revolve around a cowboy/ranch hand traveling through the North Western part of Montana (Rocky Mountains). The setting has to be in Winter (think the "The Shining") and completely isolated. He accidentally trespasses on property owned by a wealthy cattle baroness (think Big Valley TV show from the 1960's). The matriarch's ranch is staffed by her beautiful daughters and several cowgirls who take the traveling cowboy for a cattle rustler and all-around thief. They hold him at gunpoint, lasso him, and take him back to their ranch estate where he tries to convince the matriarch, daughters, and cowgirls that he was just passing by, looking for the nearest town in order to find a place to stay. They are immediately suspicious of his story, so they hog-tie and gag him, keeping him locked up in the storage room until they decide what to do with him next. After a couple of days, they decide to give him the benefit of the doubt, allowing him to stay on and work for his room and board. At first, they watch him carefully and treat him more like a prisoner than a ranch hand. As he proves himself to be useful around the ranch, good with animals and livestock, and a pretty good handyman, they eventually grow to like and even fancy him. For the women in the story, leather clothes and gloves is a must, but you can throw in parts where they wear other types of gloves too. Well that's my idea, so if it interests you, then go with it.
so i actually lost the one story i was writing, had to wipe my computer lol. Ohh well i will start on them when i can again get a chance. hopefully not to long sorry. and yes it will be a modern day cowboy theme. i like the idea of thinking of that Yellowstone show while i write it helps but with my own twist.

Return to “Glove Stories”