Dating Debi

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

scarab263
Occasional poster

Dating Debi

Post by scarab263 »

I was dating Debi for about 2 months. She invited me over for dinner. After dinner I helped her clear the table & do the dishes. When the sink was full of soap & hot water, she shut off the water. Debi opened the door under the sink & pulled out a pair of purple Playtex rubber gloves. I didn't know you were a doctor Debi? Why do you think I'm a doctor? You have a pair of doctor gloves! Their for washing dishes! Debi put her rubber gloves on! So what are doctor gloves? Female doctors wear playtex rubber gloves when they perform genital examinations! I would be honored if you would perform my genital examination! So you want me to wear my rubber gloves & give you a check-up? Yes please! I'll have to think about that! The phone rang & Debi finished the dishes & took her rubber gloves off! She went into her office & took care of her customer! I grabbed debi's rubber gloves & took them into the bathroom. I ran out to my car & grabbed my handcuffs. I set Debi's rubber gloves on the vanity. I took my clothes off & cuffed myself to the shower rod. 10 minutes later, she started looking for me. I told her I was tied up in the bathroom. When Debi walked in, she stopped & said, what are you doing! I.m waiting for you to perform my examination! Why are you cuffed? So I can't interfear with your examination! Where's the key? next to your doctor gloves! You look pretty helpless & defenseless! Debi picked up her rubber gloves & began whipping my genitals really hard! Debi began putting on her rubber gloves! She went into the kitchen & returned. Debi showed me her clever knife. How about I cut your testicules off instead? Debi grabbed my testicules & put the knife on my sack! Please don't castrate me! I'll give you your examination. If you bitch or complain, I'll castrate you! Debi began my examination. She squeezed & yanked on my genitals! I started screeming! stop complaining! You begged me to play doctor & wear my rubber gloves! Debi started masterbating me really hard & fast! I see my rubber gloves can cause a lot of pain! I started bucking & jerking around! please stop! Please! Debi began painfully palming my penis head!I started ejaculating semen! Debi stopped & took her rubber gloves off! I gotta go walked the dogs. I'll see you later! Hey! uncuff me 1st! IYou forced me to play doctor! You wanted me to pleasure you? Instead i punished you! I'm afraid you might hurt me if I free you! I promise not to hurt you! NEXT time, don't force me!

Return to “Glove Stories”