New gloves for my wife

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

davidrf
Occasional poster

New gloves for my wife

Post by davidrf »

New gloves for my wife:

These are the new gloves that I bought on Aliexpress for my wife for our fetish games. I find them incredible and of excellent quality, these are not found in normal supermarkets. Since my wife already knows about my weakness, she puts them on when she wants to excite me. With that look and texture they are amazing when she touch my penis with them. Something that my wife usually does to me is wash my penis with them, I go crazy. She usually takes me to the bathroom, there she forces my clothes off while she gets ready, she puts on a plastic apron and then she puts on these long red gloves making that rubber noise as she puts them on and while I'm standing in front of her with just my underpants on. As she puts on the gloves my underpants practically slide down on their own. Once she has put them on, she approaches me and she pulls my underwear down to my ankles, it's all like a ritual. Then with one gloved hand she takes my testicles and with the other she pulls my foreskin back to expose the glans. Then with a finger she lightly rubs my glans. From time to time, stop, open the tap and dip the gloves in water and then with the soaked gloves continue touching my penis, you can imagine that vision of your wife with wet gloves touching your sensitive areas, for fetishists there is nothing like it . Then comes the culminating moment, the bath, it's an incredible moment, we put water in the bathtub, I get into it and she kneels next to it. She takes the soap and puts some in the palm of her glove and begins to wash my penis, for me it is the most amazing moment, when a woman washes your genital areas in the bathtub with gloves and an apron. You can imagine what happens next, a huge orgasm and a very strong ejaculation in her rubber gloves. And the case that not everything ends there, when I have already exploded I get out of the bathtub and she dries me with a towel and then as with the gloves the glans has irritated me a bit, she puts moisturizing cream on her gloves and applies it very gently throughout the irritated area.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: New gloves for my wife

Post by Ceramic »

link? i searched for some time like those just size xl\xxl (chinese has small figures..so u always gotta buy 1 or even 2 sizes up)
either way congrats :) tell her to put them on while u do the dishes and come from behind you ;) :p (just an idea..)
davidrf
Occasional poster

Post by davidrf »

Ceramic wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:57 am link? i searched for some time like those just size xl\xxl (chinese has small figures..so u always gotta buy 1 or even 2 sizes up)
either way congrats :) tell her to put them on while u do the dishes and come from behind you ;) :p (just an idea..)
This is link: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004 ... pt=glo2esp
They have sizes up to 10 which is equivalent to Large size: suitable for palm width 9.1-10CM

My wife use size S, the size is perfect!!. I bought two lengths, the 38 and the 45, but I prefer my wife to use the 45 cm long gloves, they excite me even more...

I have also talked to my wife about buying some tall rubber boots to complete the outfit. That will be next purchase....
davidrf
Occasional poster

Post by davidrf »

Now I'm trying to convince my wife to have a room prepared for treatments, genital torment with rubber gloves with forced orgasms for a long time until my body can't take it anymore and that she wear the same outfit as the one in these photos...

Return to “Experiences”