Carol - a fetish colleague (story with hhrg)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GumTom
Regular poster

Carol - a fetish colleague (story with hhrg)

Post by GumTom »

I do appologize for grammar errors etc...

I work in an open plan office with some cute girls. One of them is a perfect woman. Her name is Carol and she has a sporty body with natural curves and she’s always styled, but not excessive. A few days ago, I had to bring her some documents and saw her groomed hands with perfect painted nails. For me it was clear she must wear rubber gloves doing her house chores.

From this moment on she always was part of my wanking imaginations wearing yellow and pink rubber gloves.
When I was at the groceries the next days I had to buy some new rubber gloves and then I had a brilliant idea. I took another pair of my favourite yellow rubber gloves with very little lining in size medium and put them next to the sink in our office kitchen for her the next day. I came in early so no one could see me.

Two hours later she was on the way to the office kitchen with her teapot and a cup to clean it as she does it every day. I also took my coffee cup and followed her with some distance. My heart began to beat hoping she is realizing the gloves. It was a satisfying feeling arriving in the kitchen and she was slipping into the gloves.

“Good morning Carol” – “Good morning, shall I clean your cup as well?” – “Thank you, Carol, very kind of you. You are waring nice rubber gloves, are they new?” I asked sanctimonious. “Yes, this morning a pack with new rubber gloves lay next to the sink so I simply used them. Rubber gloves are made for using them” she laughed. “Oh yes of course, and the fit is perfect. You’re looking great with the gloves” I answered. “Thank you for the compliment”.

We continued the small talk while she was cleaning the cups and she told me she is always using rubber gloves. I little dream come true.

“Finished, here is your cup, ready for a coffee” and she gave me the cup. When I took my cup I tried to get in touch with her rubber gloves. “Thank you” and I grabbed the cup also touching her rubber hand. “Oh, your yellow hand feels nice” and obviously she saw my face turning red. “Well, I guess you like rubber gloves, also?” – “Yes, I do to be honest. Unusual for a man, isn’t it?” – “Nonsense, rubber gloves are also produced in size large, who should wear them besides men?!” she laughed.

As time was running we had to go back to work. She took off the gloves, went back to the office to get a permanent marker and wrote her name on the cuffs of the gloves.

In the afternoon I got from her a message via Teams. “Thank you for the gloves” – “How do you know they are from me?” – “I read your face. The way you looked at me and you wear rubber gloves also. I only needed to connect the dots.” – “Well, okay. You’re right” – “Never mind! Shall we meet for a drink after work the next days?” she asked me. “Why not! Maybe on Friday?” – “Good idea if it’s going to be late. So, then we have a date on Friday” she wrote with a smiling emoji.

I think you know how I was feeling. A bit nervous but also happy to have a date with this woman and knowing she obviously is into gloves also. At home nothing stopped me to put on one pair of rubber gloves, wanking with her in my imagination and I had a gorgeous orgasm.

Finally, it was Friday and I waited for her in front of the pub. It was a rainy October day. A few minutes later I saw Carol coming closer and she arrived. “I hope you don’t mind I’m wearing rubber boots. But I don’t want to ruin my heels with this weather” – “No worries. I don’t mind when an attractive woman is wearing nice wellies”. And then I saw she was wearing black rubber gloves.
At first, I thought those were leather gloves. But with a more detailed look a little dream come true. “With rubber gloves my hands stay dry” she said. “I found these gloves in the internet and they look very similar to leather gloves. So I can live out my fetish in public also as every one is thinking I wear leather gloves” she laughed. “Oh, wow! Didn’t expect that such a great woman has a rubber glove fetish” I answered and she smiled. “Let’s go inside” and I noticed this nice smell of warm rubber when she put here gloves into her handbag.

The date continued great. We were talking about so many things and we were on the same wavelength. Sometimes we digressed and our fetish was in the foreground. “What do you think, is the staff wearing rubber gloves cleaning up after closing?” she was joking and this was only one of these situations. The tables next to use were empty so nobody could here us.

After having a few drinks we decided to go and she asked me if I can accompany her. “Do you want to try my black gloves?” she offered me outside the door. “They are a bit too large so they should fit you” and she took the gloves out of her handbag. My heart began to beat heavily. “OK, wow, yes of course” and she handed over the gloves and gave me a kiss on my cheek, too. She must have seen my nervousness. For me a dream come true. To put on rubber gloves from this perfect woman. When slipping into the gloves my cock was pushing against the zip. The rubber was very smooth and the gloves had no lining. Pure rubber feeling on my hands.

Afterwards she gave me a kiss and her hand and we went to her flat. Due to this situation I began to sweat in the gloves and my horniness was growing and growing.

“So here we are. Come in and we finish our date as it should be finished” she asked me in. When taking off our coats she mentioned that I can leave the gloves on if I want to and I did what she said, feeling some precum on my dick.
She went into the bathroom and washed her hands. Meanwhile I was waiting in the corridor and had a good view into here kitchen. Above the sink I could see two pair of rubber gloves. A yellow pair with long cuffs and a red pair. Sawing her gloves, wearing here gloves and knowing what will happen next was actually to much for me at this moment and I had to concentrate not to come without touching my cock at all.

“Let’s go into the living room and I will prepare coffee, make yourself comfortable” – “Good idea, thank you” and I sat down with trembling knees. A few minutes later she came back with two coffees on a tray wearing the yellow rubber gloves I have seen before. “I see you have a bump in your trousers” she joked and gave me one of the tow coffees with her yellow hand. I took a swig and she was touching my thighs with her rubber gloved hands. After caressing me there she started kissing me and opened my zip. I supported and took out my hard dick. I think I don’t need to explain what happened. It was a brilliant blow and handjob I got from her. I couldn’t resist very long and shot oud my load on her tits.

“Wow, that was quick with a proper load” she smiled. “That happens with a fetish dream girl” I joked.

As time was running we decided to continue our glove fetish relationship another day.

“Thanks for the very nice evening. I’m happy to have met you” I thanked her before leaving, still having her black rubber gloves on my hands. “I only can agree” she answered “…and as a present you can take my black rubber gloves with you. I think you’ll enjoy them.”

After a big kiss I left her flat. As it was dark outside and at this point of time not many people should be on the streets I kept her gloves on. I was really sweating in the gloves because it must have been more than two hours now I’ve been wearing them but I liked this feeling and I was horny again. At home it didn’t last very long until I wanked again with her rubber gloves and had a second explosion. But afterwards I took the gloves off, washed my hands and went to bed because it was already early morning.

I’m looking forward to continuing and extending our relationship.
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Re: Carol - a fetish colleague (story with hhrg)

Post by meistrllapgoch »

A wonderful story and situation. I hope we get to learn more, thank you!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Carol - a fetish colleague (story with hhrg)

Post by tronn206 »

GumTom wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:48 pm
I think I don’t need to explain what happened.
Ah! This is the part of the story that you got completely wrong! This is the part where you "DO" need to explain what happened! And you need to explain every little detail, not forgetting to keep mentioning her rubber gloves and what she is doing with them! :lmao: :rofl:

Other than that, it's looking like the start of a great story. :up:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Glove Stories”