Has anybody found glove fetishists on Feeld?

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Has anybody found glove fetishists on Feeld?

Post by Rommeltje »

For those who don't know: Feeld is a sex-postive dating app. Originally mostly for threesomes, but now for all kinds of kinks and preferences.

I'm not on it anymore, since I already found my perfect partner. But I read something in a Dutch newspaper (de Volkskrant) from a couple of weeks ago, where they said it's getting real popular, and that you can find like-minded people for a lot of sexual orientations on it, including "objectum sexuality" - which is apparently a subcategory of paraphilia (aka fetishism for inanimate objects).

Back when I was active on it (between 2016-2018), it already was reasonably popular, and I've had some interesting conversations - including one that started with a girl asking me "Wanna talk about fetishes?" (Yes, I did. :-)). But they were few and far between, and it never led to actually being able to practice my fetish, so to speak.

Now that it's much more popular, though, and they seem to have made it even easier to find sexually compatible people, I'm really curious whether it's actually possible to find other glove fetishists on it now. However, because of my aforementioned perfect partner, I'm not going on there anymore myself. Hence my question if any of you can share your experiences with the app nowadays.
sexcuir
VIP

Re: Has anybody found glove fetishists on Feeld?

Post by sexcuir »

already get weirdos on dating /classic websites wont lose my time outhere
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Post by italiglover »

I tried Feeld myself and I found it a little hard to use. I'm currently using Bloom. Have had 0 luck on that app as well. I don't mention anything about a glove fetish. I just say I'm looking for kink friendly people. I would imagine if you are kink friendly, you'd probably be cool with someone else's kink if it were gloves. It's tricky. You just do your best to put yourself out there and hope there is some chemistry.
Last edited by italiglover on Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rubbergloveme
WWGFA donor

Post by rubbergloveme »

I use it and I have had success. A few dates that didnt lead to anything more, but 3 steady partners in the past year who were all happy to wear gloves with me - the last of whom I'm still with. People on feeld tend to be open-minded, and when i tell them about my glove kink they are usually curious and intrigued since it's often their first time hearing of it. Would recommend.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

so on that app theres a handful of women with gloved profile photo,gloved fetish in interest,and just waiting on a guy with gloves fetish to msg them,so they can meet irl all gloved and booted?

sounds too good to be true :p (married,but now im curious if its available here..)
rubbergloveme
WWGFA donor

Post by rubbergloveme »

Ceramic wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:14 pm so on that app theres a handful of women with gloved profile photo,gloved fetish in interest,and just waiting on a guy with gloves fetish to msg them,so they can meet irl all gloved and booted?

sounds too good to be true :p (married,but now im curious if its available here..)
If only, right??

The platform is just pretty kink-friendly so fetishes are commonplace. Getting it out there early when chatting with women weeds out the ones who wouldn't enjoy or be into it.

Return to “Experiences”