The Ranch Foreman’s Friday Night (corrections have been made)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

The Ranch Foreman’s Friday Night (corrections have been made)

Post by countrylatexglover »

He walked into the bar after a long day and sat down at the back table taking his lather gloved hand and removing his hat and placing it on the hook next to the table. He sat down and waited. Everyone in there minus a few tourists knew who he was. He was the ranch foreman for a very well known ranch. The biggest giveaway or thing that everyone knew besides the brand on his vest was the gloves on his hands. The ranch he works for is well known for this, its a super friendly ranch but everyone wears gloves of some kind of gloves 24/7 or as long as they’re on the ranches property. It wasn’t that the ranch had a dangerous reputation but they were so nice that no one wants to mess with them. The waitress saw the gloved man and knew what that meant, slipping on some black nitrite gloves herself she walked over to the man she already knew well. Hey honey what brings you in tonight?” “Ohh you know just another day at the ranch, needed to unwind a little.” “I hear ya there, here I brought these over for you like always.” She took her gloved hands and gave him a pair of black nitrite gloves he could use to eat and drink with so he wouldn’t mess up his leather gloves. He removed his leather gloves and slipped on the nitrite gloves. Ordering his usual beer she went to put it in with the bar tender. The bar tender looked at the order shook her head acknowledging and slipped gloves on her self to get his beer. The slender waitress with her gloves gave him the beer.

A women in the bar just as gorgeous as the waitress but more thrown together noticed him in the corner table. She took another look and he happened to glance up and see her as well. She walked over to him and asked if she could sit down. He of course was surprise but said yes. She was in a perfectly fitting dress and cowgirl boots. Sitting down next to him she already had her drink in hand. “What brings you in here mister?” “Just a little wind down time, how bout you?” “Getting tired of the bar scene, I said to myself Ill give it one more try to find a good honest cowboy hehe.” Looking at him though she obviously noticed the gloves and was right out about it. “But before we continue I need to ask what is with the gloves? Are you a germaphobe?” Getting ready to explain as this has happened before, he sat up. “Its a part of where I work have you heard of our ranch before?” he handed her a business card “nope I have not yet I'm not from around here.” “Well the ranch I work on has one rule that must be followed we all have to wear gloves while we are on the ranch. It doesn’t matter what kind of gloves we just have to be gloved. Its the owners rule. They both wear gloves 24/7 also. We don’t have to wear a certain kind of gloved but you just need to have them on as much as possible. If you need a break from wearing them they understand but they just ask you to keep them on as much as possible. Most of us just choose to wear them all the time, some do take the off but very few. Actually several of us really like wearing them and are happy to do so.” “sounds interesting for sure, I have totally never tried that.” “you get so use to it, like I said most of us just choose to keep them on as its just easier.” she held his gloved hand and wonder what it felt like to wear them. As the waitress came by with a drink or the lady she noticed the gloves on her to.. “ohh sorry to ask but why are you wearing gloves too?” “its something we do for anyone who comes in working the ranch he runs. When they come in we put gloves on to handle everything for them.” “ohh wow, do you have more of them? Can I try a pair on?” “Sure ill be right back with them.”

The waitress brought over some black nitrite gloves for the lady. As she slipped them on he got rock hard. Sh got them on and held his gloved hand in hers. “Here now we can hold hands together. “He was astonished that she was comfortable wearing them, and as he grew even more rock hard she took notice. “ohh is this making you excited she whispered?” “umm yes, yes very much.” “So you run this ranch do you?” She asked as her hands got closer to his cock. “Umm well yeah I mean I am a hand there just like everyone else.” “the waitress said your run the ranch for the owner.” “well yeah I do I'm the foreman there but I try not to see my self as someone too important.” “ranch foreman is important.” She replied. “Your the one they count on when they can’t be there to run the show.” “Yep and that they do.” she quickly removed her gloved hands from near his cock because she saw the waitress coming. She put her glove hand on top of his. “Alrighty can I take your dinner orders?” he was starving and ready to eat. “Yes I’m doing the steak tonight.” It was Friday and he was originally on his own so he was doing what he wanted tonight. “And what about you dear?” said the waitress. She took the menu in her now gloved hands and asked for the same thing as him.” the waitress wrote it down and took their menus with a wink. Walking away to place their order she knew what was going to happen with those two and though it was great. “so what is next for you after this?” The lady said reaching back for his cock again. “Hmm I don’t know I had nothing planned you tell me.” “Welll after dinner we could go somewhere a little quieter and look out at the stars or something. Or if you like I would go back to your place. I can also see that I will need to take care of something when we leave for you. I realize I may seem very forward also but I'm trying to but myself out there one last time and find a respectful cowboy I can run with and see what happens. I'm tired of pussy footing around though I want to find a real man who can take care of my needs.” She then whispered “I can make a great spouse but I can put you to shame being kinky too.” his ears perked up, he had no idea who she was but he prayed he could get to know her. Now all this said, no one really knew how kinky he was either, but it sounds like she was about to find out. As they sat there and talked they held each others gloved hands for a while. Talking about what they might have in common. Talked about work and life in general, she knew what he did for work but he didn’t know her job. She was actually a teacher raised on a ranch who wanted back into that life. She wasn’t going to use him for it but wanted a genuine cowboy who could give it to her. Whispering again to him while they were still waiting for their steak dinners “I want you to feel my gloved hand on your bare hand, can you do that? Are you allowed to take them off? Maybe just take one off and hide it under the table while I rub it with my gloved hands.” he nodded yes and took one glove off, handing her his bare hand she continued to caress it and play with it under the table so no one could see. The feeling of the gloves on his skin was amazing. To be blunt thinking about it he couldn’t wait till they hopefully went back to his place. He knew the gloved hands of a woman would feel so good on his cock and balls instead of his hands which would be gloved again. Still feeling her gloves he didn’t want it to stop. But she saw dinner slowly approaching and said “put your glove back on dinner is almost here.” Releasing his hand he slipped it back into the glove. Two gloved waitresses both gloves and one masked came out to set the food up. Placing each plate with their gloved hands on the table, the girl noticed they they also placed some clear food gloves on the table. “can I ask what those are for?” There was a pair for each of them. The girl with the mask said “they are for whom ever from his ranch comes here to eat, sometimes they have different gloves on and don’t want to soil them. We keep these here special for them.” She had no idea how well renown this ranch was. As they slipped there now clear gloves on over their already gloved hands to eat she kind of looked around to see if anyone was looking. No one else in the restaurant paid attention to them at all, they all knew to expect to see it. As they ate their meal, she noticed how clean her hands obviously stayed from the gloves while they ate. She really liked It, having freshly done nails they were safe. And oils on the food weren’t getting on her either. It was a satisfying feeling. As they kept eating the waitress gloved and masked dropped off a couple more drinks for them. Normally you don’t do beer before liquor but they only had one beer. The Waitress had two shots of whiskey for each of them. It was a norm for him to have a whiskey and a beer, now why they didn’t ask her what she wanted instead of assuming whiskey we probably wont know, but she drank it and liked it non the less. She looked up at one point to notice a few more waitresses wearing gloves. She wondered why this was happening. Their waitress came over to see how they were doing. “Hey why did more waitresses put gloves on I’m just surprised?” “for some reason it doesn’t stick because eventually we just forget, but when one or two of us gloves up the rest think its a good idea. So we all tend to glove up, personally I would do it every day, it feels nice not to soil my hands on dirty plates and glasses, I just forget about doing it the next day, but now I probably will wear them the rest of the night.” She though it was a good idea also, she then began to wonder why more people don’t wear gloves like this. Looking at her double gloved hands she realized she wasn’t going to be ungloved for the rest of the night. Not that he would make her leave the gloves on the whole time, but probably when they started to have some fun.

After they finished their meals the removed their soiled food gloves and put them on their plates. The waitress with the gloves and mask come up and took the plates. Winking at both of them. Their actual waitress came back over and asked if they wanted anything else. As they told her no they were all set she handed them the bill and said “Take your time no rush.” But they didn’t listen, he took and paid for both of them and they were on their way. Getting into his truck she placed her tight gloved hand on the truck door handle and opened it to find a very nice interior inside. Full screen dashboard, heated and air conditioned seats, heated steering wheel, it had everything. His phone connected entirely wireless and showed up on the full display. “wow it pays to be the foreman doesn’t it?” “I honestly don’t need any of this, it is nice don’t get me wrong but I feel bad having it. It just shows off to much.” “it shows that you work hard and get rewarded for it, there is no reason to feel bad, if you honestly work hard you deserve it.” He blushed a bit as that was the nicest and most honest thing he had ever been told. She Grab hold of his gloved hand with hers. “I haven’t felt this way in a while I know its only the first night but I just can’t believe how safe I actually feel with you. Now don’t get me wrong, I have a feeling you can be much kinkier than you let on. I realize this is only our first date but I want to have a fun night, its early yet and I know you have time or some fun. But we aren’t holding back I have been horny has hell and you didn’t get me drunk, which means you are also a respectful man and don’t intend to do me harm.” “Never, I wouldn’t do that to anyone. Only life I will every take is from a deer or other animal if necessary for eating or this work. You’re a country girl so I’m sure you can handle stuff like that. But your right there is a kinky side to me that no one has ever really seen.” “I can’t wait to see, and I’m not holding back I hope you can take some torture.” she said to him as she began to rub the bulge in his pants while he was driving.

They Pulled up to his cabin which was down a long dirt road kind of next to the owners house but an acre or so down the field from them. You couldn’t see their house from his but he explained that it was a mansion build a long time ago by his family who originally settled here. They parked his dully up in front of the front porch. As she grabbed the door handle with gloved clad hands she took a look around and the only light you could see was the glow from the fire at the bunk house, they were having a fire down there for their Friday night enjoyment. He came over and walked up to her to hugged her a bit. They held gloved hands for a sec and then went into his cabin. She was in awe looking around it was like something out of a movie. He explain that the ranch did well financially so what ever he wanted he could just get. He use to not ask for much but then they said to please upgrade the place a bit. “I tried to keep it modest but the owners wife insisted on me getting some very fancy things that I don’t even use.” She tried to ask him but he said it was so much to explain at the moment that she would just find out if she stuck around long enough. “Shall we get stared with the evening?” He asked her. “Ahh yes yes we shall she said with a wink. He walked her to the bedroom so they could undress. As the walked in to another beautiful room she was very impressed yet again. Huge log bed and a very old and rustic looking chest at the end. The night stands and all other furniture matched the interior perfectly. Recessed lighting in the ceilings along with lanterns that hung on the walls also. He looked at her as they got undressed a bit and he asked “So how kinky do you want to get? This room is option one or I have another area for option two but you will be shocked completely by it.” “OMG please don’ tell me you have a special room for this, I would love that!!” Blushing he went to the closet and reviled a door. “If we open this door please don’t tell anyone else about it, its kind of a crazy setup that I don’t even know if the owners know about it yet. I had it built or fun a while back after the renovations were almost done. I asked them to do one little detail for me which was a secret room in the closet for ‘prized possessions’. Did I need it no but it was an idea for an escape that I ended up turning into a very special room for myself. Have I ever used it nope not really, but its fully stocked with many tools and toys for pleasure.” she ran to the door and begged if she could open it. He nervously said she could open the door. He was nervous that she would think it was crazy and never come back. But when she opened the door, she put her gloved hands together and walked around. Seeing a clean room full of cabinets along the walls and a large contraption in the shape of an X on the other wall. Fold out metal table and a medical bed like you would see in a standard doctors office. A few chairs and a different chair on a pedestal with straps all over it. The medical beds and slab also had attached straps. “This is going to be fun, I hope your ready!!” She said with an excited voice.

“now I want to go first then I want to torture you. I want you to pretend to be an evil doctor and take advantage of me. You must explore and expose my naked body and make sure I’m healthy enough to take advantage of me. Except scat, you can go into my ass if you want with your gloves on of course or a toy but no scat play it self.” He agreed and said the same thing as he didn’t like that either. She got naked and layed down on the bed with only her gloved hands. He went over to tie her up in the leather straps attached to the bed. He was thinking of what he could do to her. “Okay well you are at my mercy then. One last kiss before you can’t anymore.” She was a little surprised but kissed him passionately anyway. He they went over to a cabinet and opened it up. He picked a small ball gag from there and placed it on to the rolling table. Next to a box of gloves and other tools layed out for medical exams. Replacing his gloves with fresh ones he then rolled the table over to her and placed it in her mouth, tieing it up just right she could now not speak. Redundantly he then placed and dental mouth opener in her mouth as well and opened her mouth with it slightly more that the gag. Her eyes went wide and she started to wiggle a big. “Wiggle all you want you, wanted this now you will take it. But if at any point you want to stop either make three moans consecutively or if your able to talk say lemon. We will then stop immediately and either tone it down or take a break. She nodded in agreement and continued to pretend to squirm as she winked at him. He took the wink as a sign of keep going. He continued on with his experiments. Placing a speculum in her pussy to open it, as well as a smaller tube into her ass. “I want all your holes exposed and ready for a cleaning.” She attempted to smile and laugh with excitement. She had no idea a cowboy could be this kinky. He put on a medical mask, then a lab coat with nothing under it. Next a clear disposable apron over his naked body. “I am going to begin by cleaning you out, as a germaphobe doctor I will not have any measures of soil during my exams.” She nodded and relaxed as he performed the first procedure. One last measure once he gathered all the tools he needed for her cleansing he went to a cabinet containing all the gloves. Found a pair very long heavy duty industrial gloves that went up to his elbows. Pulling them on over his lab coat just right but were still tight enough to stay on his hands also. “I will begin by cleaning out your ass first and safely disposing of any contaminates.” she awaited her treatment as she layed there helplessly at his mercy. Grabbing a spraying device and a steel bed pan tool and a rolling seat and went over to her ass. Also placing a face shield on he began to spray her ass with a small spraying device. Since it was being forced open by a hollow tube he was able to flush any contaminants out of her anus. As small particles fell our he made sure to catch them all in the tray. Covered in plastic that could be easily be disposed of after. As the water sprayed inside her ass she was getting wet herself, so turn on by the stimulation and cleaning she was beginning to drip some juices into the pan also. “Hmm it seems some likes this.” She nodded in ecstasy. He continued to flush out the contaminates in her ass till it was completely clean. Once nothing more came out, he took a douche and sprayer it inside her as well. “After this you will be clean and fresh in your ass then I will process to cleaning out your pussy, there is nothing wrong with your beautiful holes they are exceptional. Just wanted to clean them for you kind of like a spa treatment and then we do the exam. But we will be examining all holes too once we are done.” She loved every minute of this. Never has she gotten to be so excited and exposed. She also felt very safe with him as he was being gentle and not forceful. He checked and removed any contaminates and disinfected his long heavy duty gloves, hanging them up to dry. “Okay so now that your ass is clean the next thing we will be cleaning is your pussy and I'm sure your going to get some pleasure out of it so I will need to be careful not to bring you to orgasm just yet but it will be close a few times.” she nodded in anticipation. After he removed and disinfected his heavy gloves he reached into a larger box of disposable gloves and pulled a pair of very long see through reddish orange gloves. “putting these no next to clean your pussy out sex girl. These are normally used to check cows for pregnancy but they will do for this.” He slipped the long gloves over his still donned white extra tight gloves. Mostly redoing his process for her ass but or her pussy now. Opening her hole wider with the speculum he began to spray inside her, only this time he is collecting the fluids for something. As he continues to wash her out she is quite tickeled by the feeling of the running water. Next she can fee his finger inside a bit moving the speculum around, it felt so good she could barely hold on. He saw this and slowed down. “I see your really enjoying this why don’t I slow down a bit before finishing cleaning you up.” He removed the water spraying tool from her pussy and let her calm down. Once she was able to regain her self a bit he went back in and continued. “Just a little more then I will stop.” Finishing up cleaning her pussy he stopped the sprayer and removed the tool from her pussy. Placing all the contaminated tools on a separate tray. He removed his long gloves. Grabbing now a pair of latex exam gloves and pulling them over his tight gloves again. He went over to her mouth. Removing the ball gag but leaving the dental tool holding her mouth open. He places his latex loves in her mouth and felt around for a minute checking everything out he said “I do believe your mount is clean enough we won’t need to clean that.” removing his latex gloves for anther pair, he removed his apron and placed it on a shelf. “Now we can begin the exam.” He said with a grin under his mask. As he removed his face shield and he began to palpate her body. Basically playing with her because hes not a doctor so feeling her body was the gist here. Rubbing his gloves all over her body she shuddered with excitement. “Now I think we can begin our final step here. “He said removing everything but his gloves. He added his hat for effect because she was so into cowboys. He removed the tool from her mouth and un tied her. “ I bet your ready for this part lets take each other for a ride girl. She ran over and got a new pair of gloves to put on over her already gloved hands, she picked a pair of fetish latex gloves. Before lubing them up she removed his hat and placed it on a shelf for safe keeping. She then lubed up her gloves and pushed him into the x on the wall. Slowly tieing him up he didn’t realize the tables had turned, and he was now the toy!! she got him secured to the X and before he knew it, it was her turn. Backing up slowing and playing with her fetish gloves a bit, rubbing them on her lips and using them on her face to think. She lubed them up so more, then found a pair of high heel boots. Pulling them on as well she started to walk towards him. With her hair in a pony tail swaying back and forth a bit she started to tease him. “ you should have fucked me while I was tied down. You will now be severely punished for not acting on me properly when you had the chance. Flicking his member lightly with her fetish gloves and teasing him, he was rock hard. “Be prepare for your punishment now.” Figuring out the X contraption and turning it horizontal into a table. Running her slippery gloves all over his body. He was defenseless towards her. She grabbed the shaft of his dick and stoked it very lightly feeling his balls at the same time she said to him “well someones balls are full it think its time to be emptied. But first I will empty you the same as you did me. Although I’m not as gentle.” She said with a wink. “Though I think you can handle it cowboy.” She walked over and put an apron on her self too, just that though the clear apron, `double gloves with some perfectly fitting latex glove and her boots. “I will also start with you butt baby just like you did to me.” As he lay helplessly spread eagle in the X she began her experiment but instead of opening him up and spraying water she prepares an enema. Bringing over a bag of flushing fluid she pulled on a pair of latex exam gloves and began to lube up and insert the enema. Once she was prepped and ready to fill him full of fluid she went and adjusted the table to make sure it was tilted a bit for full filling effect, it was a lot but just enough to really fill him up. The enema she inserted was different though it was a larger opening tool that could be used to enlarge and empty. Before she began to fill him up she went a step further. Switching to a new pair of gloves she began preparing a catheter for him. “See unfortunately for you I’m going to empty your pee right out, problem is you cannot move and I can’t just let you empty otherwise it will get everywhere so its a catheter for you. Sorry love you no longer have a choice, unless of course you say the safe word or the noise then you do, but I think you want to keep having fun. She prepped and inserted the catheter plenty of lube but it was still tight. He took a deep breathe as she pushed it right in. once she hit the bladder she took of her gloves and put one more fresh pair on. With the black fetish gloves still on there were practically see though. She walked over and began to fill him she released the fluid from the enema bag into his ass. She then went over and opened the valve of the catheter and watched the urine flow through. She carefully felt his penis feeling the fluid run through his urethra. “that feels cool I can feel the urine flowing through you.” He nodded and kept his head up trying not to move too much as he could barely move anyway. “ so while we wait let me see.” pulling her gloves off and leaving her fetish gloves on, she stuck them in his mouth and played in there. “seems everything is good in here, I bet you enjoy this little massage, of your mouth don’t you.” He nodded as he enjoyed the flavor of the lube she used. “I used the flavored lube for you because I was going to spend some time in your mouth with the gloves on while I emptied you.” Continuing you play with his mouth she lightly massaged his gums for a few minutes, touching every square inch of his mouth and pulling the extra saliva secreting from the gloves being in his mouth so he didn’t choke on it. Playing with the saliva she wiped it off and kept playing. “ I didn’t realize how much fun gloves could be, we have been able to explore so much while wearing them. I almost don’t want to take them off at all. Its amazing!!” Glowing from hearing this he actually started to secret some pre cum too. “looks like your almost full and empty haha. Okay well there is no more urine flowing so I think we are good. There let me just check your bag, yep that is now empty too.” She removed the catheter and took the filling tube off the rectal insert. Placing all those tools aside she added a new pair of gloves and began to prep for the enema to empty. Making sure her apron was on tight and slipping on some cow gloves, she added a face shield and rubber boots to the mix. She tilted him forward on the x and prepared to empty him. She found a bag to go over the rectal insert and cover the end of it with the bag, and aimed it into a bucket. “ Okay well with all this garb on I'm going to empty your ass right out.” He closed his eyes. She we over and released the cap on the rectal insert, water and mattered flowed out of his ass and went into the steel bucket, there was more water than anything but a few bits were in there. Making sure this whole time neither of them did any scat play meaning to actually play with the scat she let it all fill the bucket. Once he was empty she removed the rectal insert and the bag. Pulling the insert out and setting it on a tray for cleaning later. She went back and made sure he was clean on the outside. Lubing her gloved hand she inserted her finger into his ass to check for anything left. Finding nothing she pulled out. Removing her soiled long gloves and revealing her fetish gloves yet again. She removed all the still clean ppe except the gloves and boots.

Now that we are both empty how do you want to do this I wonder. Removing the mouth guard from his force open mouth she kissed him passionately. He said what he would like. Which was for her to wear a long sleeve shirt and her hair down then some cowgirl boots and a mask. “Funny isn’t it how I asked you what you want but its really up to me since I’m not untieing you till I’m done!! haha.” She went over to the cabinet and took some tools out. “so here’s what we are going to do, I’m plugging both of our holes with butt plugs and you get the g spot one of course, then I will be inserting your penis right into me. Once I cum you will then get a hand job from this gorgeous beauty, myself lol. But you better not cum till then and you don’t have any choice in any of it so I hope your hold off game is good, because with this g spot thing in its going to be a challenge I bet.” She laughed evilly and prepared both plugs. She set some gloves next to each plug as she prepared for them to go in. She slipped a pair of exam gloves on and lubed them up, then she applied lube to the plug for herself. Next she pulled her ass apart in front of him and made him watch is slip in. damn plug vacuumed right into her light a glove. “how did you like that?” He nodded that it was a turn on! Removing those soiled gloves she prepped his to go in, she lubed up both the plug and her fetish gloves again to keep them extra shiny. Slipping on the other exam gloves she got him prepped for it to go in. lubing up his ass as well the she too the longer plug and stuffed it in to him. When it hit his g spot some precum came loose. “Hmm are you going to be able to hold off long enough for me to cum you better!” she didn’t turn on the vibration part yet, for him as it would have been too much. But she take of her soiled gloves and did get ready to mount him. Slipping a condom on just in case and a cock ring she got on him and rode him like a horse. Bouncing on him like it was a nice slow ride, she curved her hims with every thrust. Using her gloves to play with her hair and keep it out of her face was breath taking for him. She continued to ride him and he was trying like help to hold back. With every thrust it became hard and harder for him to hold back. Nothing about the situation helped him from cumming just his own strength. Watching this hot as fuck women with amazing gloves on fucking him hard while his g spot was being hit, he wondered how he was holding back, especially with being tied up. Well just like that she came right on him her pussy squeezing his cock with every bit of the orgasm. She just kept thrusting till she was done. “wow I’m impressed your holing on so well, after that!! and I didn’t hold back but it felt great! I guess you can have a turn now since you ave been a good boy and redeemed your self a little after failing to fuck me before!! Here’s how this is going to work you must redeem your self one more time, I’m not going to make it easy. You have to hold off till I tell you you can cum. I will be giving you the best hand job you have ever gotten with a little tease and denial. If you cum before I tell you too you will get post orgasm torture. And I will continue to give you a hand job till I feel like I’m through with you. Got it Slave!” He shy nodded yes. She carefully took of all her gloves she had on three pairs. Slowly one pair after another they continued to slide off. Once they were off she walked over in her cowboy boots and looked in the cabinet for gloves. She came back out patting her hands dry from sweat then she lubed her hands up really good and pulled two XS latex exam gloves out. Sliding each one on her hands till they were air tight. This made him rock hard. She had not even started yet. She walked over to him and put a new fresh mask on too. Then proceeded to put her hair up. Next lubing the outside of her air tight latex gloves she stood there playing with them for a minute till him member was purple, pulling her sleeves down a tad just enough to cover some of the gloves. “now lets begin.” she was no amateur turning the vibration on not eh butt plug still in him she began to stroke his cock gently after everything that had happened and her now stroking his cock with amazingly textured exam gloves. He was crying to be able to cum, it felt soo good to him he didn’t want to wait squirming as much as he could restraint he tried to hold back she just kept stroking his member. A few seconds before he was going to pop she stopped. Her hands let go of his shaft and he slowed down taking deep breaths he was able to fight off the orgasms he was just about to have. Touching his bulging veins on his cock she said “okay I actually feel sorry for you.” Turning off the vibration to help him a little bit. “You’re doing so well I can’t believe it, how the hell are you holing back so well.” he cried back “I was about to cum, you saved it just in time.” “Well I don’t think its fair to keep this going any longer, you may um now when every it hits you are you ready?” He nodded yes. She turn on the vibrator again and cracked it up a bit. This time more lube on her gloves she stroked him till be burst out in orgasm thrusting her gloves up and down his shaft she made him cum so hard it shot up about 3 ft in the air or more. Covering her gloved hands. She kept going till he was done. As he finished he layed there in pure ecstasy. She slid off her gloves and said how was that?”

All he could do was nod. She went over and untied him from the X table. Kissing him she said “I hope I can be a keeper.” he gave a nod as he could barely move. Using some used gloves she covered the plug with them and slowly removed it for him. She took some of the heavy rubber gloves and began to clean the tools. He looked at her and was amazed at what just happened. Not knowing what to say he jumped up and replaced his gloves but not before washing his hands to freshen them up. She had found a bottle of disinfectant and bean to disinfect all the tools used. Once they were clean she would put them on a separate tray. After the tools were all cleaned and the disposables all put away she disinfected the heavy duty gloves and put them away in hopes she would wear them again. As they got ready to relax for the rest of the night he donned another pair of latex gloves. “Can I have another pair of those two or no?” surprise to hear this he of course said yes and gave her a pair. “you said everyone on this ranch wear gloves right? Well if I’m going to be staying here I should keep them on too.” He handed them to her and she slipped them right on. “as long as I’m staying here with you ill have gloves on too.” He was thrilled to hear this. They walked out holding gloved hands and went to the massive kitchen. He went into his liqueur room and they shared a bottle of chilled wine together by the fire place and TV. He put it in a chiller to stay cold.
Last edited by countrylatexglover on Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Medfet69
Occasional poster

Re: The Ranch's Foreman Friday Night

Post by Medfet69 »

Oh… my… GOD! I don’t even know how to describe how awesome this one is! You did so well and so many GLOVES! Thank you so much for this!

Return to “Glove Stories”