What would you consider a perfect world/eutopia? Putting this here because gloves can be included as well.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

What would you consider a perfect world/eutopia? Putting this here because gloves can be included as well.

Post by countrylatexglover »

What would be a perfect world to you? Anything goes what would we look like? what would we do? what would we wear? Is everyone gloved? Is no one gloved?

Describe your perfect world to us. You can of course add more than what I asked.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: What would you consider a perfect world/eutopia? Putting this here because gloves can be included as well.

Post by Ceramic »

everyone cant be gloved for obvious reasons (as much as i would want too)
but you could start making gloves more acceessable in shops worldwide...not just in various corners in some abandoned mall's etc
im guessing once more women would wear it casually outdoors (shopping\going out etc) then more would follow and buy and wear as well (at this moment most ppl are infected with stigma that gloves are weird...THAT needs to change first)

(p.s perfect world for me would be the mrs wearing it indoors..if that happened i could talk to her wearing it outside too :D)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: What would you consider a perfect world/eutopia? Putting this here because gloves can be included as well.

Post by countrylatexglover »

Ceramic wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:59 am everyone cant be gloved for obvious reasons (as much as i would want too)
but you could start making gloves more acceessable in shops worldwide...not just in various corners in some abandoned mall's etc
im guessing once more women would wear it casually outdoors (shopping\going out etc) then more would follow and buy and wear as well (at this moment most ppl are infected with stigma that gloves are weird...THAT needs to change first)

(p.s perfect world for me would be the mrs wearing it indoors..if that happened i could talk to her wearing it outside too :D)
Not just talking gloves. I literally mean to have you describe your perfect world. The reason it’s in here is because gloves can be included. I do mean a world in general. Types of vehicles, homes, types of people, creatures, what era would it be set to. Gloves can be a part of it but
czol

Post by czol »

Perfect world? Imagine a world where various rubber, latex, scuba and hazmat gear is worn casually and gloves, various gasmasks and respirators are seen as a fashion accessory.
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

countrylatexglover wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:14 pm Types of vehicles,
Vehicles ? easy,only sport ones :D no electric crap with no feelings..
but im going offtopic already..

Return to “Glove talk forum”