Kidnap Game with Wife

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Bocephus
Newcomer

Kidnap Game with Wife

Post by Bocephus »

It was around 9:30 the other evening. I had finished loading the dishwasher and cleaning the kitchen and was sitting at the kitchen table playing a game on my phone. My wife was just finishing getting the last of the kids to sleep. She walked into the kitchen behind me. She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned down and kissed me on the side of the neck.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

I laughed and said, “Just playing a game. What are you doing?”

“Coming to kidnap you. Let’s find out if it’s as fun as you think,” she whispered in my ear.

I laughed because I knew she was referring to an exchange from that morning. We were trying to entice our littlest one to get off his electronics and come to the park with us. He was refusing. In that moment earlier in the day, my wife made the comment, “We’re just going to have to kidnap him.” “I’d let you kidnap me,” I said referencing the times we had tried tying each other up over the years. That morning she rolled her eyes and mostly ignored me.

Back in the kitchen she continued kissing my neck from behind and slid her hands down from my shoulders to my arms and around my chest. That’s when I realized she was wearing a black long sleeve t shirt and a short pair of black leather gloves.

“You changed clothes,” I said.

“Have to dress for the part. And you do love it when I wear leather gloves for you. Do you want to get kidnapped?”

Leather gloves really turned me on, and she knew it. The idea of a kidnap game with her really had me excited. I stood up out of the chair and turned toward her. We were making out at this point with our hands roaming all over each other. I was really enjoying the soft feel of her gloves on my face, arms, and hands. I tried to reach up under her shirt, and she grabbed both of my hands and stopped me.

“No, no,” she teased. “You are the one getting kidnapped, which means I get to be in control.”

We continued kissing while her gloved hands worked my T-shirt off over my head. She reached into her waistband and pulled out the set of Velcro cuffs we had only used a handful of times. She grinned.

“Hands together in front please,” she said.

She cuffed my hands together and we continued making out for several more minutes. She pulled away and walked around behind me. Her gloved hand came over my shoulder and she tightly covered my mouth with her gloved hand. The feel and smell of the glove was amazing.

“Hmm” I mumbled.

“Shhh! I’m kidnapping you, remember. Now let’s go to the bedroom.” She pulled my head back and nibbled on my ear a little bit. Then she grabbed my left arm with her other gloved hand and started to guide me forward through the house.

I didn’t resist. We walked together slowly the house. She walked behind me the whole way with one gloved hand holding my arm and the other gloved hand tightly gagging me. Every now and then she would pause to kiss my neck and ears from behind.

When we got to the bedroom, she turned me around and gently pushed me up against the wall. We started kissing again. She moved down to kiss my neck and chest and covered my mouth again with her gloved hand. She gently held my head against the wall. Her other hand went into my shorts. I softly moaned into her hand. “Shhh,” she whispered as she teased me for a few minutes. She stopped and said, “Now get on the bed and lie on your back. No talking.”

Very excited at this point I climbed on the bed and laid on my back. She pulled my shorts and boxers off in one swoop and climbed up and straddled me. She leaned down and we continued making out. She made sure to rub her gloved hands all over me as she knows how much I love the feel of the leather gloves. After a few minutes she reached over to the night stand and grabbed a scarf.

“Give me your hands.”

She wrapped the scarf around my cuffed hands and cinched it tightly. She pulled the ends up above my head and tied it tightly to the headboard. My arms were secured above my head. She watched me for a several seconds while I wiggled my arms to make sure they were secure. She slowly flexed her leather glove fingers and then rubbed them up my chest and neck. She leaned down and continued kissing me. She moved down to kiss my chest and put her gloved hand tightly over my mouth. I again started to moan softly into her gloved handgag.

“Do you like being kidnapped?”

“Mm-hmm.” I nodded my head. She kept her gloved hand over my mouth. She knows how much I enjoy the feel and smell.

“Good. It’s fun for me too.”

She reached back over to the night stand and grabbed another scarf.

“You really prepared for this.”

“Is there anything else you want to say right now?,” she teased as she held the scarf in her gloved hands.

“No.”

“Okay. Then I need you to stay quiet now.”

She put the scarf in my mouth. I lifted my head up, and she tied the ends in a knot around the back of my head. This was the first time that she had ever gagged me, and I loved the feeling of control she had over me. She kept me tied and gagged for a good while longer that night and continued teasing and exploring my body with her gloves. She eventually undressed but she kept the gloves on for the rest of the night.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Kidnap Game with Wife

Post by countrylatexglover »

First off love your user name. If your from US I know exactly what that means lol. Sounds like a wonderful experience I hope you got to finish from all of this. It really sounds like a great time!!
sims
WWGFA donor

Post by sims »

What a fantastic experience! looking forward to you sharing more of these!
leatherglovelover
Regular poster

Post by leatherglovelover »

That sounds absolutely amazing man, definitely one of my top fantasies right there. Lucky, lucky man!

Return to “Experiences”