Hi There

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Darro
Newcomer

Hi There

Post by Darro »

Hello everyone

It took me a little time to finally create an account on here. I feel like it would be cool to see if I can find some like minded people as I’ve not had a whole lot of chances to get to know others with similar fetishes so here goes.

I’m Darro, and my biggest fetish is around leather gloves. Especially long opera length leather gloves. I’m also into long length pvc gloves as well as leather boots. I’ve had mostly hetero relationships but am on a journey to discover my sexuality some more. I’ve been into leather and gloves since I was little, a sexual awakening happened to be Nichol Kidman in Batman Forever (the scene where they’re at a party and she’s wearing opera leather gloves)
I’m in my early 30s now and am starting to feel a bit more secure with my fetish to open myself up a little.

I’ve had some experiences with partners wearing gloves for me and even finding out how wearing gloves myself has got me in the mood. I’ll see if I can share some experiences on here in more detail if that interests anyone.

-Darro
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hi There

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Darro! Welcome to the forum! :yay: glad to have you.

There are plenty of leather glove lovers here (and a few boot lovers as well, including yours truly), so I'm sure you'll find some like-minded people. ;)

Looking forward to hearing more from you!
Darro
Newcomer

Post by Darro »

Nice to meet you! Thank you so much for the warm welcome! :whoop:

This is very new to me, coming out with my fetishes on a platform like this so bear with me if there’s a bit of nervousness in getting started.

I love to read how others have learned about their fetish as well as how it varies from person to person. I’ll probably put a post more about mine in the experiences area soon.

-Darro
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome Darro
azlet007
Occasional poster

Post by azlet007 »

Hello Darro, and welcome!!!!

Return to “Introductions”