Greetings from a 3-year-old lurker!

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

QueenWanda
Occasional poster

Greetings from a 3-year-old lurker!

Post by QueenWanda »

Hello, everyone. I am a male in my early twenties who has had a glove fetish since forever. As my topic title suggests, I have been a member here for a long time. Without this forum, I would not have found a trove of hidden gloved content from various media (films, TV series, ASMR, music videos, etc.). My glove preferences are black latex, black nitrile, black wool, and black leather; I also love purple, white, red, green, and pink (strictly on latex, nitrile, and wool gloves though). It is even better when women wear these types of gloves in soft (sometimes unorthodox) clothing such as beanies, cardigan jackets, sweaters, and pajamas. My YouTube channel "GloveParadise1994" specifically focuses on gloved hitwomen content (I joined this forum a year before I created it, so that's why my username here is different). I am also aroused by gloved female burglars and robbers. If you are curious about the channel or if you are already a subscriber, don't hesitate to chat with me here or through my business email address: gloveparadise1994@gmail.com. I hope to make new friends here and discover (as well as discuss) more glovely content with you all. Cheers! :whoop:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Greetings from a 3-year-old lurker!

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi! Welcome to the forum! (Even though you've already been here for a while. :rolleyes:) :yay:

Great to hear you've been enjoying it here so far.

I hope that continues!
EyesLikeLenses
Regular poster

Post by EyesLikeLenses »

Welcome. I watch the videos on your YouTube Channel quite frequently. Like you, I also love seeing videos of gloved female burglars and hitwomen, especially if they are masked, and I'm always waiting to see what you will post next. Great finds!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Hi. I feel I should point out though that being a "3-year-old lurker!" is a bit young for this forum! :lmao: :rofl:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
QueenWanda
Occasional poster

Post by QueenWanda »

EyesLikeLenses wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:26 am Welcome. I watch the videos on your YouTube Channel quite frequently. Like you, I also love seeing videos of gloved female burglars and hitwomen, especially if they are masked, and I'm always waiting to see what you will post next. Great finds!
Apologies for the late reply (Life's been demanding recently), but thank you for watching my uploads. While I won't return to my channel until I graduate this May, I hope you enjoy the rest of the existing content there. I also plan on participating in this great forum occasionally (when time allows me to do so) to make my two-month-long hiatus less of a burden for you and the rest of my audience who also happen to be members here. Cheers! :up:
alek200
VIP

Post by alek200 »

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

alek200's - Cloud Storage
Latex Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Satin Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Gloves Girls Pack <= Links (11-11-2023)

If you want to support and help me expand my collection you can donate here:
paypal.me/gloveslover
azlet007