My first story (Household yellow gloves)

Here you can chat with me to evaluate my glove collection and request exclusive content that will not leave you indifferent 😙

Moderator: marieladiazz

marieladiazz
Glovely Diva

My first story (Household yellow gloves)

Post by marieladiazz »

it was a rainy day, a very rainy day. But I didn't really care about that, much worse was the mountain of dishes that appeared in front of me like a Chinese wall. I wanted to fall through the floor at the mere thought of all the dirty dishes left over from the holidays. For a moment I stared at one of the cups and thought, rather I felt something. As if something was going to happen, thunder rumbled outside the window, and it was the first time all day that I had goosebumps on my skin and felt cold on my hands, even though I was wearing yellow gloves. That made me stare at them again. These gloves were like my second skin, the amount of time I'd been wearing them. I pressed them to my face and took a big breath. That smell... The slightly nostalgic smell of the chemical, of the material, took me to another world. No, the storm wasn't what I was expecting. I turned towards the door and...
The bell rang, like I knew it would. Who was it? It's Jack. I didn't talk to him that much, but I didn't know why I liked him. He burst into the room and started berating the weather, he made me smile, but I didn't show it. I'm not the softest woman in the world, so I just said, "Come to help? He saw the dishes and wanted to jokingly turn around and leave, but his hand never touched the door and started twitching, transferring this momentary convulsion to his whole body. He was cold.
His hands were shaking a little, and he looked good. But what really hurt my eyes was that they weren't wearing gloves. I had a great idea. I casually said:
"Oh, you look cold.

Of course I'm fucking cold, did you see what's in there? (Jack was indignant)

He was a bit of a temper, too, but it turned me on even more.

- Well, go help and keep warm now that you're here.

- Don't you have any clothes, Mari?

I got a bigger white apron and put it on him:
- You can wipe your head with it, it's like a towel in material

- Very generous (Jack replied again with a sneer).

After I bragged about my crockery collection to him, we chatted for a while and got to work. That's when I took my chance:

- "Right, how are you gonna do the dishes without gloves?" I said to Jack.

- It's perfectly safe to do without gloves.

While Jack was talking, he kept his eyes on my gloves:
"That's very strange," I thought, but I added:
- This is not a collective farm, it's a high-class kitchen, so keep it sanitary.

Jack started to refuse, but I put a glove on his hand, (I had another pair) it was hard, they were almost tearing on his hands. I was horny. To avoid an awkward moment for both of us, I changed the subject and started talking about the weekend. But my answers were automated. I don't even remember the exact conversation, I kept staring at his gloved hands and trying to keep myself in check. But I kept pushing harder and harder on the plate while I rubbed it with a sponge filled with chemical. I pressed that harmless sponge into the plate and put all my strength into it without taking my eyes off his hands. I was suddenly embarrassed and looked up at Jack, but his eyes were fixed on my hands. We were silent for about a minute, and the only sound was the water running from the tap. Bam, the plate shattered. I was horny, and I thought that's the way it was supposed to be, I needed to get away.

-Shit.

-Let me help you put it back together

No, no, I got it, I got it, stay here.

- I'll help you.

-No! (I got angry and walked out of the kitchen, taking off my gloves and leaving them on the table. I was angry and horny, and why wouldn't he agree to put the gloves on but stare at them like that?)

I stopped in the doorway and looked at Jack, he silently continued washing the dishes. I guess he doesn't have this fetish after all, after all I had dreamed of finding someone with the same fetish....... This must be a mistake, I thought. But then Jack turned on the tap and started looking round, so I hid. Very carefully I peeked out and saw that he was holding my gloves. My heart started to race. He inhaled greedily, then began to pull them on, and when he sensed something wrong, he looked round again and caught my gaze. I wasn't even hiding.

- Well, I was just curious," he started to explain.

I stepped closer to him and said:
- "Shut up."

I slipped my hand under the glove he had just put on and our fingers intertwined and the yellow glove was so tight it almost ripped. Jack didn't realise what was happening, his cock pressed against me but he couldn't move away and I silently pressed him against the kitchen table and kissed him

Outside the window, thunder rumbled again. The drops fell from his wet hair like rain on me. It was the second time I'd had goosebumps in a day

I hope you enjoy the story, write about your personal fantasies😉

Write me hear if you want to talk with me privately and see some more content of me in gloves
Dan25
VIP

Re: My first story (Household yellow gloves)

Post by Dan25 »

Great Story....I love it.
Rubbergloves6
Occasional poster

Post by Rubbergloves6 »

This was amazing, definitely write more stories like this with rubber gloves (maybe with a new colour?), thank youuu!
alek200
VIP

Post by alek200 »

I love it. :luv: :luv: :luv:

alek200's - Cloud Storage
Latex Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Satin Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Gloves Girls Pack <= Links (11-11-2023)

If you want to support and help me expand my collection you can donate here:
paypal.me/gloveslover
hotgloveuser123

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

Agree! Including the photo? Legendary. Thank you! Big rep!
glovemad1
Regular poster

Post by glovemad1 »

Good afternoon:

Beautiful story to read on a cloudy afternoon with no rain forecast.

Return to “Nurse Maria 👩‍⚕️🧤”