Maid Service

Post your fictional stories about gloves here
scarab263
Occasional poster

Maid Service

Post by scarab263 »

I got a text one day from Kimmy. Kimmy worked as a bartender down the street from my house. She wanted to buy a house & started up her own Maid service to make some extra money. She asked me if I needed my house cleaned? I asked her how much? She stopped over after work one night to give me an estimate. I had a 4 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms. Kimmy quoted me $100 cash. I said ok & she scheduled me for Saturday afternoons. I gave Kimmy my garage door code to get in. Saturday after work, I came home & went inside. Kimmy was cleaning the kitchen. My heart started racing when I saw Kimmy wearing a pair of yellow Playtex rubber gloves! I smiled & said, you look like a sexy doctor wearing those gloves! Ever wear a pair of rubber gloves & play doctor? Kimmy smiled & said, what did you have in mind? I have a rubber glove fetish! Seeing you wearing those rubber gloves turns me on! Any chance of you giving me a genital examination? I'll think about that! I went upstairs & took a shower. When I got out of the shower, I found Kimmy sitting on the toilet wearing her yellow Playtex rubber gloves. She was playing with a pair of handcuffs! She stood up & grabbed my right wrist & locked the cuff around it. Put your hands up! Kimmy cuffed my wrists to the shower rod! I stood there speechless! I watched as Kimmy's yellow rubber gloves began fondeling my genitals! My cock got rock hard! Kimmy then began squeezing my balls! She then began twisting my ball sack! I started begging & pleading for mercy! Kimmy started laughing as she took her rubber gloves off & left me! I stood there handcuffed to the shower rod naked & helpless! 20 minutes later, Kimmy returned. I had to run to the store & get me a new pair of rubber gloves! Luckily, I got the last pair of Yellow Playtex Living gloves size small! I watched as Kimmy put on her new pair of rubber gloves! They fit her hands like a second skin! I also grabbed a tube of K-Y jelly! I watched as Kimmy poured the K-Y jelly on her rubber gloves! I'm going to give you a rubber glove hand job & force you to ejaculate! Kimmy began stroking my cock with her rubber gloves! My cock got errect in a minute! I watched helplessly as Kimmy masterbated my helpless & defenseless cock! Kimmy began stroking my cock faster & faster! At the same time, she squeezed my cock tighter & tighter with her right rubber gloved hand! Her left rubber gloved hand was squeezing my balls! After 10 minutes, my cock began turning bright red! I started wiggling around! Her yellow Playtex rubber gloves were dry & began to hurt! Can I please have some more lube? Nope! Kimmy began yanking & pulling really hard on my cock! I started screaming! Please stop! Please! Does that hurt? God yes! Good! Now I'm going to palm your cock head! Kimmy's left rubber glove grabbed my cock just below my cock head & began squeezing really tight! Kimmy then began rubbing the palm area of her right rubber glove across my cock head! I started screaming! Kimmy began grinding her palm really hard across my cock head! I screamed & screamed! Tears started flowing from my eyes! I couldn't take it anymore & began ejaculating! Semen shot out & began soiling Kimmy's rubber gloves! I got light headed & blacked out! When I awoke, I was laying in bed naked. I got up & went downstairs to the kitchen. Kimmy left her new pair of yellow Playtex rubber gloves drying in the sink! There was a note that said, I took $100 for cleaning & $100 for your examination! See you next Saturday!

Return to “Glove Stories”