The STORY of my DIRTY thoughts with MEDICAL GLOVES and their REALIZATION

Here you can chat with me to evaluate my glove collection and request exclusive content that will not leave you indifferent 😙

Moderator: marieladiazz

marieladiazz
Glovely Diva

The STORY of my DIRTY thoughts with MEDICAL GLOVES and their REALIZATION

Post by marieladiazz »

It was an ordinary weekday. I work as a nurse in a hospital, helping people who are in our hospital. I am lonely and have no one to talk to while working.

Everything was the same as always, the same patients, the same duties. Mostly elderly men and women, they are always quiet and without much emotion. But suddenly something happened that I could not have expected - a middle-aged man was brought to the ward with a broken leg, as I found out later, he had been in an accident. The first thing I was supposed to do was to take care of him - it was a new hope for me that I would find someone to talk to and you know.... I didn't fail.

He and I first met, he seemed like a friendly, fun and open person. Our communication from the first minutes began to develop very well, it felt like we had known each other for a long time. In every break I came to his room and talked to him, changed his bandages on his leg with blue gloves. Strangely, he seemed to enjoy the procedure, even though it hurt a lot I think. Every time I touched his body, his eyes flashed with emotion, and I wanted to ask him why, but I couldn't, because I was so turned on when I saw his reaction. After each visit to him, I liked to lock myself in the bathroom and masturbate, imagining myself wearing the same gloves.

Unfortunately for me, we were to stop talking after a day, because he was being discharged from the hospital. My dirty thoughts overwhelmed me as I entered his room again. On the outside I looked the same as ever, but inside I had a fire burning inside me. This was my last dressing down for him, I couldn't help myself and pulled the blanket off him. His cock was standing like stone, he was holding my hand, clutching at my glove. I looked up and saw his crazy eyes, they were filled with passion, like he was ready to eat me completely. His hand squeezed harder and harder, in that moment I realized that this was the happiest moment of my life, I had found the man who had a glove fetish. In a flash, I pulled down his underpants and greedily grabbed his cock. He was eerily aroused as I sucked on my gloves and then masturbated his cock as I did mine.

The moment we both had already cum, I was sitting next to him with my gloves covered in cum, I realized that I had completely forgotten about the other patients. This sex was just beautiful, so I wrote my onlifence to him on a piece of paper and ran to the next patient....

Literally in the evening he subscribed to me where we continued our dirty deeds

My OnlyFans 🤍
QueenWanda
Occasional poster

Re: The STORY of my DIRTY thoughts with MEDICAL GLOVES and their REALIZATION

Post by QueenWanda »

First off, Happy International Women's Day! I would like to say a huge thanks to you and the rest of the nurses around the globe who continue to heal others and make the hospital a more tolerable place to be in. I cannot imagine how much labor and time you all go through to alleviate mind-numbing injuries as well as to make a moribund patient's final moments a peaceful one.

Despite his broken leg, your patient was a lucky man. Instead of the Midas touch, he got the nurse's gloved touch. Your daring climax with him was an erotica brought to life (Quite impressed that you were able to do so while the other patients and possibly some of the staff were nearby). Happy to hear that the two of you managed to stay connected even after he was discharged. As a guy, I could not have asked for a better nurse to make a patient's day. Keep up the good work with your career and your glovely endeavors! :whoop:
glovemad1
Regular poster

Re: The STORY of my DIRTY thoughts with MEDICAL GLOVES and their REALIZATION

Post by glovemad1 »

Excellent experience in a hospital. I also fantasized about a nurse in one of my many stays.

Return to “Nurse Maria 👩‍⚕️🧤”