tattooist

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

rudiebaga2008
VIP

tattooist

Post by rudiebaga2008 »

hi everyone ,thought i would share this storie ... i want to get a piece done on my arm, so i went to a local shop to get a price, well i knew some of the woman that work there 2 of being from high school but i didnt no it was a all female tattoo shop, they had 5 artist in 3 piercers.. anyways i went in and a friend of mine who i lost contact with was a artist there and she happened to be a part of the hand full of people that no about my glove fetish... that day she happened to be wearing a sexy pin up out with long black satin gloves .. :O so she saw me and smiled sat me down at her booth and then she hugged me with her long black satin gloves wrapped around me . Omg i got so turned on.. i showed her what i wanted to get done, and she sat me down got the needles out then she grabbed the latex gloves WHILE wearing her satin gloves..she put them on her prep table and then sat there and looked at me and smiled with a grin.. i remember that night you told me something that no one else no's but me , your fetish and thats why we stopped talking ,you told me and ran off... then i said yup... then she said .oh well this is really awesome time and tattoo , i got to do it,...so she puts the white latex exam gloves on and stretches them real tight, as shes doing so i forget about everything and my body goes numb.. she goes right to tattooing , im laying back relaxing, she gets done the outline and goes to the shading , then she starts rubbing off the extra ink, everytime she does im getting harder and harder, after a min she stops and looks at me and then hits my boner with her elbow...wow thats amazing.. what is?.... then she grabs ahold of my "bulg" and says ..that is,you getting turned on by my gloves.. at that point i was ready to instant cum.. she then says,i really like you and i think your amazing and im getting turned on by just looking at you..but there is one thing....what.... im married...ughhhhhhhhhhh... my fantasy by an amazing woman was about toget fullfilled . something my own g/f wont do.. and then cock block buzzkill.... i then respond in.. ok ,your right this is amazing,i have a g/f so im not 100 in the dust. she responds in... ok your doing great i have to do a little more shading.. .we finish i pay her, as im walking out , she says wait ,hers my number,,, whispers lets do that again sometime, that was fun..
New england satin and exam lover
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Re: tattooist

Post by italiglover »

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. One heck of a story.

Return to “Glove Stories”