DIY Chlorinated Household Gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

jonk
Occasional poster

Re: DIY Chlorinated Household Gloves

Post by jonk »

Hi Jake sorry to hear about your shopping disappointment. Such a shame when that happens but household gloves seem to be very hard to photograph well. I've even tried with my 5mp camera and it wasn't having any of it. Couldn't see any of the grip detail though a flash will show the shine of a glove. The problem is the photographers that take these pictures seem to prefer to go without a flash. The other problem I'm sure is that the people who post these items view them as standard gloves and think that consumers aren't going to care as long as they don't rip on the first use.

Thanks for the info about the happy shopper gloves. Do they have a smooth surface? Will be on the lookout for the happy shopper gloves and the marigolds.

Hope you have better luck with future online purchases as I know it can be real minefield of disappointments and the occasional pleasant surprise.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Aye, that's just right, most sellers aren't expecting the buyer to care cos they're not assuming they'll all be glove fetishists! They have some grip, yeah, sadly! For the most part they're great though, they smell nice, they're cheap to buy and they're nice and tight in a small for me :)
jonk
Occasional poster

Post by jonk »

Those happy shopper gloves sound good. I know that most gloves have to have grip on them to be useful for. But it does seem to be quite rare for the rest of the surface of the glove to be smooth. Again I suppose it isn't too important to your average consumer. I'm sure most of us would love to be given the chance to design a pair of rubber gloves.

I'm still caught up in how good the latex fetish gloves I got are. I chlorinated them earlier. They are easier to put on, really smooth and the chlorination has made the surface blemishes I talked about a lot less noticeable on the glove that had them. I can't believe it has taken me this long to acquire a pair. Will have to get some of their pinks ones when they are back in stock.
Jake

Post by Jake »

P-pink...fetish latex? How long are they? >.<
OMG I WANT!!!!
jonk
Occasional poster

Post by jonk »

They're here http://www.honour.co.uk/moulded-rubber-short-gloves.php and judging by the quality of the gloves I got there they should be awesome. I know I said I got ones with a blemish on one glove but I hope that was a once off and linked to the fact the pair I ordered was the last large red ones in stock. The gloves have cuffs that are about an inch shorter than that of standard household gloves but the rubber is a lot thicker.

They have a beaded cuff and the interior of the gloves have a rough texture. When I got my pair the surface of the gloves were shinny but they weren't as smooth as i though they should have been to touch. I don't know if they had been sprayed with a silicone spray at dispatch or something like that. But I chlorinated them twice, once in once out and they are really smooth and easy to put on now.

The pink gloves are probably really good sellers for them as all sizes are out of stock for the minute.
Jake

Post by Jake »

AWWWWWWW they're outta stock :'(

As are these: http://www.honour.co.uk/moulded-rubber- ... gloves.php in a small.
And they look FANTASTIC!
jonk
Occasional poster

Post by jonk »

Yeah sucks doesn't it. Didn't know you could get the shoulder length gloves in different colours. They seem to be low on stock for a lot of their Raw Moulded Rubber products. Hopefully they will restock soon.
Jake

Post by Jake »

Everything in a small seems to be out of stock haha!
I'll keep the site bookmarked though, thanks :)

Return to “Glove talk forum”