Story suggestions/requests

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Story suggestions/requests

Post by Rommeltje »

Is there something you'd really like to read about? Suggest it here, and who knows who will take up the challenge!
Someguy
VIP

Re: Story suggestions/requests

Post by Someguy »

Well I'd really like to hear more lesbian stories revolving around gloves. There simply isn't enough of it. And by lesbian stories, I mean two girls in love with each other, not sharing a man. Anyone up for the challenge?
Jailbreak
Regular poster

Post by Jailbreak »

Please stories with mother / mother-in-law involved with leather gloves !!
Thanks !
marigoldmilfs
VIP

Post by marigoldmilfs »

rubber gloves mixed in with bdsm, lesbian, and mother / mother-in-law involved with and rubber/ leather gloves <3
Rubberlicious Milfs (-:, my dream to be hand smothered by amanda donohoe in yellow kitchen "marigold" gloves
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Rommeltje wrote:Is there something you'd really like to read about? Suggest it here, and who knows who will take up the challenge!
Well I do like a bit of creative writing so I may give it a go and consider the suggestions here even (sure I can tune into the whole lesbian mother in law in rubber/leather etc vibe if I put my mind to the task lol).

But just came up with an idea after looking at the short post that sandyd posted where he (I'm presuming sandy's a bloke here) wrote a short chapter; how about one of those stories where someone starts off a story, writes a brief chapter/scenario, which someone else can write the next little chapter to and so on and on? Not too onerous for any one person to think of write a long story but it would give lots of people the chance to try out writing.

Just an idea..... :D
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Sounds good! Give it a try, why don't you? :)
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

mrs uni wrote: Well I do like a bit of creative writing so I may give it a go and consider the suggestions here even (sure I can tune into the whole lesbian mother in law in rubber/leather etc vibe if I put my mind to the task lol).

But just came up with an idea after looking at the short post that sandyd posted where he (I'm presuming sandy's a bloke here) wrote a short chapter; how about one of those stories where someone starts off a story, writes a brief chapter/scenario, which someone else can write the next little chapter to and so on and on? Not too onerous for any one person to think of write a long story but it would give lots of people the chance to try out writing.

Just an idea..... :D
I've seen threads like that go off the rails pretty quick, but I'd be up for this.
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
glovedgamer
WWGFA Orderly

Post by glovedgamer »

forced gay/bi stories with household/medical gloves and bondage

I'm very specific in what I like to read heh
doggydogdogdoggy1
Regular poster

Post by doggydogdogdoggy1 »

I saw this request go up a while ago in a different forum, but it's in regards to a Catwoman/Harley Quinn story? Their recent appearances in Batman: Arkham City has got the whole gaming community going whacko over their new sexualized image. Since Catwoman always wears a nice tight pair of leather gloves as well as a catsuit, I was hoping someone could try it out for a story?
doggydogdogdoggy1
Regular poster

Post by doggydogdogdoggy1 »

Actually glovedgamer you probably know what I'm talking about right?

Return to “Glove Stories”