What inspired Glovemansion?

Wanna say something to Fetish Liza? This is the place!

Moderator: glovemansion

Someguy
VIP

What inspired Glovemansion?

Post by Someguy »

Hey Liza,

First of all, love the site.

I'm curious to know what made you want to start Glovemansion and how you got everyone involved in it?

Great to have you here.
hotgloveuser123

Re: What inspired Glovemansion?

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

I would be curious to know if you yourself (Lisa) have a glove fetish yourself? I would like to think you do and its for tight households. LOL 8D
glovemansion
Fetish Liza - Glovely Diva

Post by glovemansion »

The story of glovemansion...

Once upon a time... No seriously, it was very simple. I have always been interested in gloves, boots, fetish, leather. I am a real clothing fetischist.
During my younger years, I started doing some shoots as an amateur on Southern-charms. I knew nothing of the business side of running a website, I just enjoyed it.
During the years, I created a fan base, lots of them were glove lovers and I thought to myself "why is there nothing out there for them" ?
So I created glovemansion, together with a friend, who did the design, without any market evaluation or anything. I just did it, never thought it would last more than a year.

Now you may think it is a cliche or I am just talking BS, but the site is my life, together with my other 2 websites. We have been very lucky to be able to keep our sites going, involve more girls, making the quality better but the initial start and still the main focal point, are you guys.

After more than 6 years, glovemansion gets a full make-over and I hope you will like the result (somewhere April).

The team is still only me and my partner, with of course our girlfriends, but the whole shooting/editting/updating is us.

As for me having a genuine glove fetish? Yes, I have hundreds of gloves, most of them have never been on camera. My partner loves gloves too, he has his own glove box.

xxx Liza
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

Hundreds of gloves that never been on camera? hows that possible?

i think u'v got videos with every possible brand or material of glove that exsists :D (leather,latex,pvc,satin,lycra,and all the rest)

private question (you don't have to answer) - is your website partner,also your husband? or a diffrent guy? :)
hotgloveuser123

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

Truly awesome! thank you so much for taking the time to respond.
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

I buy new gloves all the time, sure alot were used for videos but to do the whole collection would probably be enough until I am retired lol.
Yes my web partner is my husband, we got married a few years back on New Years Eve and I wore black silk gloves.

xxx Liza
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Thanks Liza. You have indeed made something great for us glove lovers.
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

Liza, way back when you fulfilled a fantasy of mine on the SC site - to see a gorgeous gloved Goddess with a strapon. That's something I've never forgotten and have always been appreciative of. The fact that you went on to create the glovemansion site only puts you higher in my esteem!

Thank you for everything you've done so far and long may you continue :up:
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

You know what Grim, I made alot of good friends on SC and had loads of lovely fans, so I am very happy to hear I made something you enjoyed :)

I am actually restyling the site now, a monster job, but I hope like this, I can keep the site up and running for many years to come.

Thanks! xxx Liza

Return to “Talk to Liza”