The Latest GLOVED assassin film

The latest, greatest femme fatale photo sets by Brandy

Moderator: Brandy

Brandy
Glovely Diva

The Latest GLOVED assassin film

Post by Brandy »

Hello to all Agent Black Fox - The Ultimate Hitomwn folowers...

We at BlackFox Films are very pleased to announce the release of our latest film. This is part one of the three part trilogy that will establish the new enemy....W.R.A.I.T.H. ORGANISATION.

W.R.A.I.T.H. - PART ONE
Agent Black Fox was sent to assassinate an 'Intel-Mule, ' a runner with military information trying to deliver his intel-package. Little did she know that she was about to discover the existence of a world wide criminal organisation called W.R.A.I.T.H and neither was she to realise that they were soon going to become her personal nemesis. The W.R.A.I.T.H. ORGANISATION are just as big and just as deadly as her own assassination agency. This was to be the rise of the soldiers..!

HD FILM 9.23 mins. Part one of Three.

Full female Assassination storyline, Sniper weaponry , sniper FX, blood FX, Female to male assassination scene Strangulation scene and full hd film. FX.

ImageImage

This story has all the usual tricks.... excellent sniper work...fancy fx work inclusing blood splosh, super sexy gloved hitoman images and a wicked storyline establishment..!

ImageImage

A preview of the filom can be found on my Femme Fatale Film preview channel....along with several other and previous episode previews.

http://www.englishfetishangels.com/bran ... ideos.html

ImageImageImageImage

Don't forget you can catch up with several other films in this area also..

The film is a goegous piece of editing and film work by our camera guy..who made an effort to establich a cold and bleak feeling to this storyline which is reflected in the desperation of the WRAITH Organisation..

ImageImage[/url]

We will be establishing a whole load more WRAITH characters soon....and having a 'indentifiable enemy' makes it easier for our script writing members who want to submit their own work for us to bring to life.

You can also see a preview of the film on U=Tube ..here..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrZhvqtLghY

For those members who wish to submit srcipts for the next overseas film shoot - May, I would like to get those scripts within the next few weeks please..then we can sort through them and choose the ones that are workable for the film set we are using.

ImageImage

Enjoy the film....give me some feedback and lets see where this evil organisation storyline will lead us..

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Enjoy my movies..
xxxxx

Black Fox
' Hitwoman for Hire'

Return to “Brandy's Agent Blackfox series”