Gloved shower

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

customaestro

Gloved shower

Post by customaestro »

So this morning, my girlfriend and I decided to get together in the shower with both of us wearing satin gloves.
Gloves got wet very quick and we both immediately made out and rubbed our bodies with the gloves.

I squeezed some body wash on my girlfriends gloves and she started rubbing it all along my body but especially my cock, teasing and jerking it.

Then I put some of her body wash in my gloves and started doing the same but fingering her pussy. After a while, she got behind me and started giving me a handjob until I blew my load.

Mmmm can't wait to do that again :)
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Re: Gloved shower

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Lucky! You should try it with rubber gloves next time.
I love rubber gloves!
satinbot
Occasional poster

Post by satinbot »

customaestro You lucky devil you.
Last edited by Jake on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I think this is what you were trying to do with the link? :P
Gloves: The Longer The Better~!!!
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

I always love it when my girl wears long satin gloves in the shower. There is something wonderful about the satin getting wet and her rubbing her wet gloves all over me... especially down there!
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

Someguy wrote:I always love it when my girl wears long satin gloves in the shower. There is something wonderful about the satin getting wet and her rubbing her wet gloves all over me... especially down there!
Sure is :) but lubricating the gloves makes it sliide across your body much easier
ltd7201
Regular poster

Post by ltd7201 »

Someguy wrote:I always love it when my girl wears long satin gloves in the shower. There is something wonderful about the satin getting wet and her rubbing her wet gloves all over me... especially down there!
Could not agree more! I would love to hear your stories sometime. My wife treats me to satin-gloved showers as well - often using shaving cream or hand lotion. The look of the satin gloves getting wet is a huge turn on. She will often times use shaving cream or hand lotion (and generous quantities at that) on me which is almost beyond putting into words! 8D
customaestro

Post by customaestro »

What I loved was she was Giving me the handjob with the body wash. It starting foaming so much it pretty much covered her whole hand and cumming all over her gloves
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Well there's really not much to tell. Most of the time in the shower I make her wear latex gloves, which she has no problem with. The wet latex gloves always feel good as she jerks me off in the shower. But the couple times she wore satin gloves, it was a whole different experience:

Sally gets in the shower wearing nothing but her opera-length white satin gloves. The water has been turned on, steam escaping form the hot water pouring out of the faucet. Sometimes Sally would wear bathing gloves (which I don't find to be much of a turn-on but they help for washing.) This time, Sally wets her long satin gloves. They turn from white to light grey as the water seeps into them. Sally says she enjoys the feeling of wet gloves on her hands and arms. She rubs a dove bar on her gloves until they are soapy. She proceeds to wash my entire body. She slows down as she gets to my manhood, but isn't ready to jerk it yet. After she washes my face and hair, she washes off the gloves, still leaving them on. I proceed to wash her (spending a long time washing her boobs). After I've finished, I begin to play with her pussy. She moans and holds on to me, afraid she may fall in the shower. She also begins to jerk me off, but I'm insistent on her cumming. She has an orgasm and her knees almost fail. Luckily I'm there to catch her. As she regains her composure, she pushes me against the wall of the shower with her wet satin gloved hands and begins to rub my cock. "Cum," she says over and over, "Cum in my gloves!" I do. Afterwards she takes the bar of soap and begins to wash her gloves again. I get outside to dry off. As the water is turned off, I hand her the towel and takes off the wet gloves. "I need a dry pair now." That's when I took the cue to go back into the bedroom and get her another pair.
ltd7201
Regular poster

Post by ltd7201 »

customaestro wrote:What I loved was she was Giving me the handjob with the body wash. It starting foaming so much it pretty much covered her whole hand and cumming all over her gloves
That's the same effect I get when we use a gelled shaving cream. It foams up and pretty much covers up her hands. Makes for quite a sight if she is wearing colors like red, black, or blue. The sensation of the cool shaving cream on the warm, wet, satin gloves is incredible!
ltd7201
Regular poster

Post by ltd7201 »

Someguy wrote: Sally gets in the shower wearing nothing but her opera-length white satin gloves. The water has been turned on, steam escaping form the hot water pouring out of the faucet. Sometimes Sally would wear bathing gloves (which I don't find to be much of a turn-on but they help for washing.) This time, Sally wets her long satin gloves. They turn from white to light grey as the water seeps into them. Sally says she enjoys the feeling of wet gloves on her hands and arms. She rubs a dove bar on her gloves until they are soapy. She proceeds to wash my entire body. She slows down as she gets to my manhood, but isn't ready to jerk it yet. After she washes my face and hair, she washes off the gloves, still leaving them on. I proceed to wash her (spending a long time washing her boobs). After I've finished, I begin to play with her pussy. She moans and holds on to me, afraid she may fall in the shower. She also begins to jerk me off, but I'm insistent on her cumming. She has an orgasm and her knees almost fail. Luckily I'm there to catch her. As she regains her composure, she pushes me against the wall of the shower with her wet satin gloved hands and begins to rub my cock. "Cum," she says over and over, "Cum in my gloves!" I do. Afterwards she takes the bar of soap and begins to wash her gloves again. I get outside to dry off. As the water is turned off, I hand her the towel and takes off the wet gloves. "I need a dry pair now." That's when I took the que to go back into the bedroom and get her another pair.
I always love the sight of my wife first stepping in the shower and wetting down her gloves. The first time my wife did it for me, she got in the shower ahead of me and surprised me when I wet to shower. By the time I saw her, she was completely wet. Not that I'm complaining, but I do like watching the process of them getting wet.

One of my favorite feelings of a gloved shower (other than the main event) is being shampooed with wet satin gloves (among other areas being cleaned as well). I always love seeing how different colors react to the water. Some go semi-transparent (like white) and others such as red or royal blue take on a much deep color. I also enjoy black as it seems have an added sheen to it.

I know some people have expressed worries about ruining satin gloves in the shower, but it amazes me how durable they are. Sure they will wear out, but that will happen whether or not they get wet. 8)

Thanks for the story!

Return to “Experiences”