My mom caught my girlfriend wearing gloves for me.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sayyestogloves

My mom caught my girlfriend wearing gloves for me.

Post by sayyestogloves »

Last night, my girlfriend and I were in my bedroom with the door CLOSED, supposedly alone in the house. We started kissing and whatnot. She slipped on a pair of black, elbow-length latex gloves (which we bought together thanks to one of you providing me with the name of the greatest store ever, The Latex Store :8up: ). She started lubing up to give me a handjob. I took off my pants and laid back on my bed while she situated so that she was between my legs. She started reaching up my boxers and stroking my cock. Almost immediately, within a few strokes I'd say, a knock at the door and my mom began to open it, apparently home early from work 8-O . My girlfriend pulled her hands back and I sat straight up. I took my girlfriend's hands in mine (as if I'd be able to hide her entirely gloved forearms). I looked toward the door only to see my mom turning back out and into the hallway, LAUGHING! I knew she had a sense of humor, but I had no idea she would think this was funny. The next time I saw my mom it was when I was walking my girlfriend out this morning. She told my girlfriend, with an unusual pep, to have a great day. At breakfast, my mom asked, in a whisper, about the gloves. I almost died of embarrassment. :oops: I dropped my head onto the table and just told her that I didn't want to talk about it. She told me she was happy for me. Thanks, mom. -_-
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: My mom caught my girlfriend wearing gloves for me.

Post by Ceramic »

well thats an intresting experience alright :D

how old are you & your gf?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hahaha! :lol: I'm sorry, I really shouldn't laugh, but that is a great story! Love the way you told it. :) I know, it must've been pretty awkward, but I can just totally picture it happening. Especially this part:
sayyestogloves wrote:...At breakfast, my mom asked, in a whisper, about the gloves. I almost died of embarrassment. :oops: I dropped my head onto the table and just told her that I didn't want to talk about it. ...
O, yes, I've been there! Unfortunately, not with the extenuating circumstances of just having had a glovejob from a girl, though. ;) There's at least that part of your story that was a nice experience for you. And hey, at least your mother was tolerant about it, right? :-)

Did you tell your girlfriend about this? How did she react?
sayyestogloves

Post by sayyestogloves »

Ceramic wrote:how old are you & your gf?
I am 19 and she just turned 20. We both still live at home, though, because we both go to a community college in town.
Rommeltje wrote:And hey, at least your mother was tolerant about it, right? :-) Did you tell your girlfriend about this? How did she react?
My mom was tolerant, which to me isn't that surprising, because she's pretty damn cool with a lot of stuff. But for whatever reason, I just did NOT expect laughter! And I did tell my girlfriend. She just said "Aww, no. I'm so sorry." I said, "What are YOU apologizing for? You were awesome!" Lol

But next time I have my girlfriend over, my mom MIGHT try to talk to her about it, because my mom's a talker and she does NOT mind awkwardness. That next conversation between them is gonna suck for me...
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Uh-oh, better prepare your girlfriend for that one. :)
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

nah he doesnt need to,he just has to stick to his gf whenever shes with his mom so she will have "backup" if his mom might embarrass her :)
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Dude, your mom is cool!
glovesnboots
Regular poster

Post by glovesnboots »

If your cool mom continues to bust your chops, I would have he GF hand her the black latex gloves and ask her to put it on.. See that changes her tune ;)
sayyestogloves

Post by sayyestogloves »

glovesnboots wrote:If your cool mom continues to bust your chops, I would have he GF hand her the black latex gloves and ask her to put it on.. See that changes her tune ;)
Wooow lol! That would be interesting/hilarious to see her reaction, but I don't think I could ever do that! Haha
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

y not? its easier then it sounds :)

to make it even more intresting tell the gf to put them on,walk with her to the kitchen,and tell your gf to take em off and hand em to your mom ;)

i'v once nearly convinced my ex (1month ex,not 5yr :D) to wear a fancy dress and long leather gloves + boots,and come alone with it to a normal friday night dinner at my family :tongue:

but eventually i took it off cause i would be mega embarressed :D

Return to “Experiences”