to be honest

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

tglovin
Occasional poster

to be honest

Post by tglovin »

I can't exactly remember how I told my current so about my fetish for medical gloves but I'm sure glad she knows. She's actually a nurse and isn't afraid to dress up and role play!

There's just something awesome about coming home from work and laying down for a nap only to be awoken by the feeling of a smooth gloved hand rubbing on you

Sorry this isn't a very good experience thread. I haven't really been able to talk about it much. I always thought I was weird
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: to be honest

Post by SexySurgical »

You convey the experience well, maybe better than some on and on epistles!

So, she can still do her job well & comfortably with the sexual undertones she brings out at home, or is it like you still wear bra's at work as well as during foreplay, so to speak?

BTW, gettin' awoken like you describe, wow 8D
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Not a good experience thread? Dude, what you describe is the essence of a great experience! Nothing else needed. :D

Seriously, that sounds so perfect. It's great to know that women like that exist! It just makes me happy to read about glove fetishists who have found happiness. Apparently it is possible. :)
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

tglovin wrote:... I always thought I was weird ...
Dude, we all did at one time. It's _here_ that you find out there are a lot of others just like this and it really isn't as weird as you might think!

Return to “Experiences”